PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice the increase in Mt. Fang Dragon gear drop increase? or is it me.

The Flash
10-10-2012, 09:28 PM
As title says!!!

nmyxspaceship
10-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Orly? If the drop rate has been raised it would be a blessing.

lilweezy
10-10-2012, 11:04 PM
hmm increased for everybody but me

LwMark
10-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Yes everyone an there moms are getin drag drops, just look at the traders market

They probably raised it because so many people complaining about selling dragons for 30-40-50++ an gettin scammed and all that, so they probably were like hmm lets not increase gold cap size lets just add more dragons decreasing their value?

Protectmyneck got two himself today, i even bought a blue armor for a fair price today

Patricks
10-11-2012, 01:54 AM
The end of the dragon era is near

Xcrucherx
10-11-2012, 01:59 AM
I don't think they raised the drop rate, it's just that more and more players r farming it after they hit 71 and get bored. It's a very easy way to get rich if u hav time.

LwMark
10-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Imo those free drags we got from bsm, are goin to have sets in the update, i think they will drop from bsm boss named red dragon or whoever it is, so lots of dragons everywhereeeee, imo everyone will atleast have one dragon set in there possesion, dragons is like the new must have

The Flash
10-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Imo those free drags we got from bsm, are goin to have sets in the update, i think they will drop from bsm boss named red dragon or whoever it is, so lots of dragons everywhereeeee, imo everyone will atleast have one dragon set in there possesion, dragons is like the new must have

I think he means the time of overpriced dragon items is over. Hated that people were dumb enough to pay such prices and I wasnt dumb enough so I never had more then 1 of each. Also check CS there is 6 dragon armors and 3 helms posted, drop rate did increase.

Pakax
10-11-2012, 05:48 AM
I personally do not think drop rate increased. I think there are just a lot more farmers. I used to have to drag a few peeps into Vamp Feast. Now, at any given time it seems that there are 5 to 6 full runs going.

Cobraguy
10-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Funny how all of the sudden there are tons more farmers just starting their farming today to get those drops....

Come on, if you believe that I'd like to tell you about this bridge I have for sale.

Just look in CS and look at all the noobs in crap gear wearing a dragon piece.....isn't it obvious the rate was increased?

LwMark
10-11-2012, 06:23 AM
There was just someone in my guild sellin red armor for 11m and another person with green helm named somethin with daniel in it, jenna sellin a red armor, i bought a blue armor cheap, an the list goes on, definitley increased for sureeee, theres the 2 green armors in cs for 8-9 , also the 2 gold armors in there, these just all popped up out of no where? When i make a join game theres still same amoumt of groups, idk imo it was. RAISED

Xionskull
10-11-2012, 06:30 AM
I think it was for the better, I really would like to wear a dragon set at some point in time.

Cobraguy
10-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Buying Blue Dragon Set.....3m....

CrimsonTider
10-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Who cares? Enjoy and have fun farming!

Pakax
10-11-2012, 06:48 AM
indeed!

Who cares? Enjoy and have fun farming!

LwMark
10-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Lol

noperly22
10-11-2012, 07:11 AM
As title says!!!

ITs just the ability to reroll on a purple now, nothing too big

Griffinfan
10-11-2012, 09:16 AM
ITs just the ability to reroll on a purple now, nothing too big

Yes, It is big. After 800 mount fang runs I saw ONE dragon drop. After 100 runs yesterday I saw FOUR.

To me that looks Big

Zea
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
From what I could gather in older discussion threads was that there are very few un-rerolled purple drops for you to re-roll into pinks at Fang. (i.e., elixers like Shamrock are pointless at Fang) Has this recently been changed too?

Yes, It is big. After 800 mount fang runs I saw ONE dragon drop. After 100 runs yesterday I saw FOUR.

To me that looks Big

Superduper
10-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Just tired of 3k runs of Crypt and Feast w/ elix and nothing to show for my labor. I haven't even seen a dragon drop.

drgrimmy
10-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Yes....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70294-Change-in-drops-at-Fang

Better sell your dragon, or maybe already too late :(

Purples are now dropping from the bosses at fang and can reroll into pinks. Purples never used to drop from the bosses at fang unless it was reroll from a green. It is the same thing that has happened at nuri's with lvl56 glyph, although not as noticable as purples are not dropping from the bosses at fang as often as they are at nuri's. Plus at nuri's funhouse you can easily kill 5 bosses in 2-3min with drops to all people from all bosses (not true with the feast, at least for now).

Anyone want to sell their red set to me for 10m, lol. I still love my dragon and will not sell even though I will probably soon loose 10-20m in gold :(

Writing
10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I've never went farming at mount fang I go to farm at mini dungeon nuri cuz I'm lvl 67 XD

Griffinfan
10-12-2012, 07:17 AM
From what I could gather in older discussion threads was that there are very few un-rerolled purple drops for you to re-roll into pinks at Fang. (i.e., elixers like Shamrock are pointless at Fang) Has this recently been changed too?

What has changed is dragon vanities are being rerolled for, I dont know if they changed the drop tables or if they reroll off of normal fang pinks? I'm confused right now