PDA

View Full Version : Combo weapons skratch gun+ staff

Adf
09-26-2023, 03:23 AM
I try this combo in battle against mini from zodias/ boss and can i say it deals a lot of damage. But the sad thing he don t proc as kraken gear proc. So could we get this weapon a good proc. This would be a very good alternative for those who are new to the game and don t have gold to buy something expensive.

Switchback
09-26-2023, 09:56 AM
I try this combo in battle against mini from zodias/ boss and can i say it deals a lot of damage. But the sad thing he don t proc as kraken gear proc. So could we get this weapon a good proc. This would be a very good alternative for those who are new to the game and don t have gold to buy something expensive.

'Sad thing he dont proc as kraken gear proc'. I am going to surmise that you mean charged attack to activate proc? Or do you mean damage? Either way the chances of sts buffing a really old weapon are about the same as winning the lottery.

Adf
09-26-2023, 11:06 AM
'Sad thing he dont proc as kraken gear proc'. I am going to surmise that you mean charged attack to activate proc? Or do you mean damage? Either way the chances of sts buffing a really old weapon are about the same as winning the lottery.

It s not about damage of the proc, is about the number of charges we need to proc it. If the fun would proc every 2-3 hit on mobs/boss, that would be a game change. If we use it with aquaris we could clear the mini boss in zodias. So skratch gun+aquaris would be nearly kraken gun.

Switchback
09-26-2023, 03:34 PM
It s not about damage of the proc, is about the number of charges we need to proc it. If the fun would proc every 2-3 hit on mobs/boss, that would be a game change. If we use it with aquaris we could clear the mini boss in zodias. So skratch gun+aquaris would be nearly kraken gun.

Did you try Haste? If i remember correctly Skratch Gun does not need charge to proc. Aqua should be very easy to proc.

The better option would be for sts to stop being so dam greedy with arcane 81 so others can enjoy the game too.