View Full Version : Devs....

cookiez
10-11-2012, 07:35 AM

Xionskull
10-11-2012, 07:39 AM
I agree

wvhills
10-11-2012, 07:45 AM
heaven forbid new players have a chance to get good gear now.

vampinoy
10-11-2012, 07:51 AM
That will go against PL's code of cheapness...

vle_hoang
10-11-2012, 07:55 AM
why so greedy, let other players have their glyph sets.

cookiez
10-11-2012, 08:02 AM
why so greedy, let other players have their glyph sets.

I don't even have a set or any glyph... It's just ruining pvp and it's just sad to see this happen.

Riccits
10-11-2012, 08:03 AM
poor devs... will never be able to make happy everyone without any complain threads..

Drizzid
10-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Everything ruins pvp these days.

Adapt or die. Sts is not going to cater to the 5 people complaining about forgotten bows and now glyph drops.

Get. Over. It.

United
10-11-2012, 08:40 AM
i like the increased drop rate. as it brings down the prices of the formerly insanely high demonic/glyph prices

still its quite hard for the players to get the Demonic set achievement... since glyph crafting stuff drop rate are still close to zero.

Suentous PO
10-11-2012, 08:57 AM
They lower it: it changes pvp people don't like anything ever changing pvp
They raise it: new players say its too hard to farm & it's no fair
They lower it again: the merchers say it ruined merching 56
They raise it agin: back to one xbow costing more than an entire endgame set.
I also think we just need to adapt

WarTornBird
10-11-2012, 09:00 AM

I miss you Sue, just about the only guy that has common sense anymore. Your right and its been said before by people with common sense. L2adapt I believe is what some kids would tell me?

Kraze
10-11-2012, 09:08 AM

Well said the only thing I could add is that it would be helpful if thread titles related to the actual thread.

Mothwing
10-11-2012, 09:14 AM

Ran out of thanks :/

wvhills
10-11-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't even have a set or any glyph... It's just ruining pvp and it's just sad to see this happen.

how is everyone having the same gear ruining pvp? Do you mean rich veterans who had obedience xbow sets can't farm people who previously couldn't afford them any more?

StompArtist
10-11-2012, 10:14 AM
how is everyone having the same gear ruining pvp? Do you mean rich veterans who had obedience xbow sets can't farm people who previously couldn't afford them any more?

Should read: "Everyone having the same gear ruins PvP for ME!"

octavos
10-11-2012, 10:16 AM

when AL hits, they will say "Pocket what?!?!" maybe I should give PL a second chance eh.

Kraze
10-11-2012, 10:22 AM

Seems to be the case I can't see how having broad access to gear ruins anything

Superduper
10-11-2012, 12:13 PM
If everyone has the same set in PvP, then wouldnt skill and timing be more of a factor?

McBain
10-11-2012, 12:43 PM

Maybe you should go get yourself a glyph set then and fight fire with fire. Apparently, they're easy to get now.

Astrocat
10-11-2012, 12:49 PM
poor devs... will never be able to make happy everyone without any complain threads..

Agreeeeeeeed!

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 12:53 PM
If everyone has the same set in PvP, then wouldnt skill and timing be more of a factor?

But that would ruin why PL PvP is so easy ;) (Have to be OP rather than skill being involved)

I'm still showing off in my FF set! And what? Still best set.

Elyseon
10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Lol it is fun tho, even more glyphs to gun down with a sewer set
I mean it killed any good 55 pvp, but boosted the trolliness of it
Everyone and his moms butt has a glyph pvper lol make them rage when they lose to 61s, and mace lol forgot how strong it was
I lose to a 56 bear with my for bear like 3x so i quick level to 56 and buy bt set, then go positive on him like 4:1

Sryyoulose
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Everyone and his moms butt has a glyph pvper lol make them rage when they lose to 61s, and mace lol forgot how strong it was
I lose to a 56 bear with my for bear like 3x so i quick level to 56 and buy bt set, then go positive on him like 4:1
You've been on the forums for almost 2 years and your posts are still barely comprehensible! =p

OvigorothO
10-11-2012, 06:06 PM

Adapt or die. Sts is not going to cater to the 5 people complaining about forgotten bows and now glyph drops.

Get. Over. It.

Ha, earlier today some 61's were calling my 56 bird a forgotten noob.

Xionskull
10-11-2012, 06:08 PM

Get. Over. It.

Lols 5 peeps (fb) ^^^^^^^^

Otahaibab
10-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I like the increased drops.
Its to expensive still and let those people who care soooo much about pvp cry.
Most people play this game for the story not pvp.
GET OVER IT PVP WILL EVOLVE FROM DUCKFOOTS TO CANDLE WANDS TO BOWS THEN SOMETHING ELSEGET OVER WITH IT

Elyseon
10-11-2012, 06:15 PM
You've been on the forums for almost 2 years and your posts are still barely comprehensible! =p
Thanks for noticing :D

Ortalan
10-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Ummmm... quick poll - who thinks it makes sense that a player should have to pay 500k MINIMUM to wear on-level pink armor just because they happen to be level 56? The reality is that 56 glyph supply has been ridiculously, disproportionately low. Just because it's always been that way doesn't mean it makes sense to leave it be. Anyone who NEEDS to have better gear than their opponent to be victorious at pvp should probably just practice more, I think.

OvigorothO
10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
No one's forcing you to buy it? <_< BTW the discussion is about glyph drops being increased not being too low.

vampinoy
10-11-2012, 06:46 PM
They should remove economy altogether, all items made available to everyone, problem solved :D What difference does it make? Everything's cheap and a lot of people like the idea of being cheap, might as well go directly to the point.

hemanbeast
10-11-2012, 08:24 PM
They should remove economy altogether, all items made available to everyone, problem solved :D What difference does it make? Everything's cheap and a lot of people like the idea of being cheap, might as well go directly to the point.

This makes sense! Well it'd definitely be easier than fixing the game change king of all game changes. I'd think there are two rules for games: 1) don't change the items stat-wise suddenly to something 4x better and dont change drop rates considerably(as items are valuable to gamers, at least.)
2) don't mess with the pvpers. They're an intense bunch...lol.

Samhayne
10-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Hey Cookiez,

Just title your thread what your post is about, rather than calling out the dev team.

Since you deleted your post, I'll close the thread.