PDA

View Full Version : Disoriented Camera in CTF...

Dynastu
10-11-2012, 09:05 AM
I've already reported this... A couple of months ago.

The camera in Rockwall Forts is oriented backwards for the red team. Whenever the red team spawns, the camera is facing backwards. Whenever the blue team spawns, the camera is facing forward. Please fix this so that the camera is facing forward for both teams.

And... You can still accept daily blessings in a PVP arena and receive an elixir (in PVP) until you die or leave. It's obnoxious. I've seen people with 3x's just sit in the back and jump out every now and then to kill people, or run to their spawn and spawn kill them. I know this bug has been reported on multiple occasions, but it hasn't... Been fixed.

Seems like STS is having difficulties with, um... Fixing minor bugs. If you guys are working on it, please keep us updated.

Griffinfan
10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
omg, thank you for this thread, that drives me CRAZY when you are getting rushed in your base and you respawn with a backwards camera and your on your back before you can spin the screen around -_-

Yich
10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
I think the blessings are funny as it creates a temporary super PvPer and everyone goes for him/her while their teammates sit.

Elyseon
10-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Dyna maybe your face is actually disoriented

ArtofWar
10-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Dyna maybe your face is actually disoriented

lmao

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :3

ArtofWar
10-12-2012, 08:19 AM
I just noticed that bug too with my new twink.. really annoying.. :-/

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :3

Chickenrunnn
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
It's there for 2 years.. if it were a bug, do you think devs wouldn't have seen it? :/

It should be in "Suggestion" part ^^ xD .. I totally agree with it... That's why I never play red lol ^^..

Superduper
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM

The camera in Rockwall Forts is oriented backwards for the red team. Whenever the red team spawns, the camera is facing backwards. Whenever the blue team spawns, the camera is facing forward. Please fix this so that the camera is facing forward for both teams.

And... You can still accept daily blessings in a PVP arena and receive an elixir (in PVP) until you die or leave. It's obnoxious. I've seen people with 3x's just sit in the back and jump out every now and then to kill people, or run to their spawn and spawn kill them. I know this bug has been reported on multiple occasions, but it hasn't... Been fixed.

Seems like STS is having difficulties with, um... Fixing minor bugs. If you guys are working on it, please keep us updated.

I though I was going crazy!

Elyseon
10-12-2012, 12:16 PM

I though I was going crazy!
You are; you said 'though' instead of 'thought'

Otukura
10-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Hello.

Suck it up.

Thanks.

Elyseon
10-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Hello.

Suck it up.

Thanks.
You're welcome!

Dynastu
10-14-2012, 10:14 AM
It's there for 2 years.. if it were a bug, do you think devs wouldn't have seen it? :/

It should be in "Suggestion" part ^^ xD .. I totally agree with it... That's why I never play red lol ^^..

Quite honestly, yes. I think it is a bug and the devs haven't seen it because they distance themselves from the issues and overall experience of PVP as much as possible.

ninjaduck
10-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Quite honestly, yes. I think it is a bug and the devs haven't seen it because they distance themselves from the issues and overall experience of PVP as much as possible.

Your sig means "desoli worst burd". I figured out the first 3 letters then I got bored ;)

Dynastu
10-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Your sig means "desoli worst burd". I figured out the first 3 letters then I got bored ;)

Lol

He admitted it himself! But I just deleted a bunch of screenshots phooey.. Including the one where he said he'd handle all of the legal papers and pay for my hospital visit if I ever had a heart attack.

Elyseon
10-14-2012, 11:09 AM

Lol

He admitted it himself! But I just deleted a bunch of screenshots phooey.. Including the one where he said he'd handle all of the legal papers and pay for my hospital visit if I ever had a heart attack.

Sounds like a scam

OvigorothO
10-15-2012, 06:45 AM

Put yourself in their shoes, would you be worried about little bugs like these or would you be trying to push out any dents in your new game client?

Elyseon
10-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Well PVp is one of the main reason for people to cap these days