PDA

View Full Version : When does Arcane Legends come out? Apple approval process means we can't give a date

Samhayne
10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Edit: It's out for iOS!

For anyone wondering when they will be able to play Arcane Legends, we really appreciate your enthusiasm for the game. We want to get it in your hands as much, if not more, than you want to play it!

The reason that we don't have a specific release date is that we still have to submit the app to Apple for approval, go through their review process (and potentially change things to address any issues) before the game will be released. Given our previous experience with launching our other games, we have an idea of about how long that will take. However, like much in life, there are no guarantees.

So, if you're waiting for Arcane Legends, all we can do is thank you for your excitement to play it and ask for your patience. If you want the latest up to date news about Arcane Legends, follow us here on the Spacetime Studios Forums, on the Arcane Legends Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArcaneLegends) or Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/117906712780811671318/posts) and/or sign up for email updates on the Arcane Legends Website! (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/)

Kraze
10-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Thank you for the update

Walkhardd
10-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Release for Droid and chrome while we wait for apple to get there ish together. :)

Ahrie
10-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Finally something that gives hope and not a bunch of crap Ty

Growwle
10-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Finally something that gives hope and not a bunch of crap Ty

The Apple approval process is "a bunch of crap," but STS is at their mercy.

octavos
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
3 are better then one, everyone has a computer / flash browser....EG; Android, chrome, flashbrowser :P
but yea, AL here we come.

from previous releases, SL and DL...ppl should have an android by now XD Apple, can take months.

Hey everyone,

Furthering Spacetime's goal to create ubiquitous gaming environments where players can play with anyone, anywhere, anytime, we have rolled out versions of the game that play in most any web browser. All you need is the Adobe Flash plugin. If you want to try out playing these non-Chrome versions, here are the links:

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/darklegends

Non-Chrome browsers default to Flash. If you are on the Chrome browser, it will default to playing the Chrome version.

If you have feedback about these new Flash versions of the game, we would love to hear it. Post your thoughts here or write us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com. Thanks!

also here is the website for the curious....https://developer.apple.com/appstore/contact/appreviewboard/index.html

*Zero*
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Still leaves room for a Android Beta.

Ahrie
10-11-2012, 10:34 AM
The Apple approval process is "a bunch of crap," but STS is at their mercy.

Yes yes I waited for sl and Dl both know the run around apple gives lol but this is new for sts keeping it off droids till can do a mass launch on all platforms it is very mature imo not just throwing things out one at a time bt waiting to give each person a fair chance thou I play on my droid means I have to wait aswell

Ahrie
10-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Still leaves room for a Android Beta.

Think they have been runnin beta just in Austin based one not national or world wide

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Obvious is most obvious.

GiochiMMO
10-11-2012, 10:47 AM
I can not wait! This game looks really nice.

Skeletonlord
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM
It should not be much longer. It seems Spacetime are ready for release and about to send to Apple in the next week or two.

You could do what you did for Dark Legends and release on Chrome and Android first, then iOS get it shortly after.

I am really exited for the game and hope it launches soon.

razerfingers
10-11-2012, 10:59 AM
I want an android beta! Imma buy plat on first day and get one of each class! Or try lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

NiN
10-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Google chrome

akfury
10-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Where's this pic of guards I heard about in the email.... I got another stupid face book link... Come on stop doing that I ain't making a Facebook account...

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Where's this pic of guards I heard about in the email.... I got another stupid face book link... Come on stop doing that I ain't making a Facebook account...

Your wish is my command... again xD

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71366-Which-Guard-do-you-think-would-be-interesting-to-chat-with-in-Arcane-Legends

*Zero*
10-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Think they have been runnin beta just in Austin based one not national or world wide

Yeah they have been doing play tests. But it still needs a "True" beta. And a Android beta is what the doctor ordered. Yeah a droid beta sucks for Apple users but they know how the approval process is. But they can still play via Chrome so they wont have too miss anything.

Samhayne
10-11-2012, 11:31 AM

Atkfury, you don't have to have a Facebook account to view pictures that are posted on Facebook. You can click the link, really, it is ok :D

akfury
10-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Atkfury, you don't have to have a Facebook account to view pictures that are posted on Facebook. You can click the link, really, it is ok :D

I'm on a iPod when I click the link it brings me to a log in screen... And I'm sorry I don't know my way forums to good... And completely over looked the guards pic you posted here my bad ^^

Deathpunch
10-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks, Apple and STS policy, for leaving Android users standing around with their thumbs in their... Ear, again.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

akfury
10-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Yeah they have been doing play tests. But it still needs a "True" beta. And a Android beta is what the doctor ordered. Yeah a droid beta sucks for Apple users but they know how the approval process is. But they can still play via Chrome so they wont have too miss anything.

Or for some people like me who don't have a computer that will run chrome... And don't have a droid... Will miss everything...

razerfingers
10-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Or for some people like me who don't have a computer that will run chrome... And don't have a droid... Will miss everything...

Does your computer run flash? They have flash versions of PL, SL and DL i believe. So your point isnt much valid :))

akfury
10-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Does your computer run flash? They have flash versions of PL, SL and DL i believe. So your point isnt much valid :))

Chrome runs... The games just don't... Loads to 41 % and crashes ... And yes I've tried all the stuff forums .... I'm just gonna buy a new comp soon anyways...

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Chrome runs... The games just don't... Loads to 41 % and crashes ...

Eh? There's been ways around these issues since Chrome was first tested :p

Are you the only one with these issues?

Also @What Razer was saying, you don't need to use Chrome for the Web Based version.

razerfingers
10-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Also @What Razer was saying, you don't need to use Chrome for the Web Based version.

Thats what i was teying to get at. Thanks for clearing it up :) you can use any simple browser for the flash version

Growwle
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Chrome runs... The games just don't... Loads to 41 % and crashes ...

Yeah, they added Java based versions of the game which should run on any browser with a Java plug-in, I believe.

Ahrie
10-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Awwww Sam beat me to the punch this time *sad face* stupid job not giving me more breaks to play on fourms

Lowlyspy
10-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Hurray, just 2 more months. Thanks apple :D

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Awwww Sam beat me to the punch this time *sad face* stupid job not giving me more breaks to play on fourms

1hr 26mins later xD

Skeletonlord
10-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Hurray, just 2 more months. Thanks apple :D

Hope that's not the case.... If it is Google Chrome version should be out before that.

*Zero*
10-11-2012, 03:03 PM
I smell a Android Beta. Mmmmmmm it smells so spicy and delicious.

octavos
10-11-2012, 03:15 PM

Silly zero games are for kids. (Jk btw) :p Ahh yea can't wait bro... Vcast would be a nice solution again since its the largest network.

Skeletonlord
10-11-2012, 03:18 PM

Don't get your hopes up. The email said "We may do a limited android beta", and "if you have signed up for email updates you will be the first to find about it". There probably be one though :p

mrbrucifer
10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Lame but give me time to get from 69 to 71 on tiefyter lol thank you apple now my baby is crying ;)

siobahne
10-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Release for Droid and chrome while we wait for apple to get there ish together. :)

Yes i agree please release for droid cause i dont need apples approval lmao cannot wait im itchin to play it loving the screenshots

akfury
10-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Whoa wait ... If someone's willing to explain in a pm... Of how to make sts games run on a comp would be much appreciated :)

Growwle
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Whoa wait ... If someone's willing to explain in a pm... Of how to make sts games run on a comp would be much appreciated :)

Google Chrome

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM

I was going to say it again, but it was cheesy enough the first two times xD

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67537-Flash-Version-of-Spacetime-Games-Available-We-Would-Love-Your-Feedback!

akfury
10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I either must be really stupid... Or tired... I'm going with the better "really tired". Thanks bod :)

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 05:04 PM
I either must be really stupid... Or tired... I'm going with the better "really tired". Thanks bod :)

Lol! Np buddy (;

reloaded
10-11-2012, 06:56 PM
common beta!!!! u give me alpha or pre-alpha builds of AL ima ready to roll do it do it release it!!!!!! my android is ready for everythin xD

Feke
10-12-2012, 12:43 AM
I`ve just got my Asus Transformer Prime that I bought to be sure to have a device that can run all your games without any problems, so I`m waiting for that beta .apk!! :)

BodMaster
10-12-2012, 01:47 AM
I`ve just got my Asus Transformer Prime that I bought to be sure to have a device that can run all your games without any problems, so I`m waiting for that beta .apk!! :)

Woooop! Feke's back in action xD

Growwle
10-12-2012, 02:00 AM

Not bad, why not a Nexus 7 though?

*Zero*
10-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Yeah I'd love a Vcast Beta again. Hopefully since Android dominates the market anyways, STS may give us a beta.

Spectre
10-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Can't wait!

Apple approval usually takes 2-3 weeks right?

Feke
10-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Not bad, why not a Nexus 7 though?

It wasvery cheap. :)

Feke
10-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Woooop! Feke's back in action xD

I'm still playing! I just don't really read the forums. I check the news on FB. :-)

BodMaster
10-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Can't wait!

Apple approval usually takes 2-3 weeks right?

Correct, can take longer if it's "overlooked" but that only happens rarely.

I'm still playing! I just don't really read the forums. I check the news on FB. :-)

Awesome! Guess you have to many alts to catch you on xD

Eaten
10-12-2012, 11:50 AM
That's not really fair on apple players to be left behind if it gets released for android and chrome and that would make them get a head start on leveling up

Skeletonlord
10-12-2012, 12:04 PM
That's not really fair on apple players to be left behind if it gets released for android and chrome and that would make them get a head start on leveling up

That's the issue we have. That's why android and iOS should be getting the game at the same time. As Arcane Legends is approved, it will be put on Google Play, so it's on iOS and Android at the same time.

MightyMicah
10-12-2012, 01:14 PM
This means we're rolling! Yay! I'm ready to get with the program! This may be the first time I'll get to start with everyone else since with SL and DL I just waited for apple.

Growwle
10-12-2012, 01:22 PM

It is perfectly fair, you chose to purchase an Apple product and be bound by their App approval system. This puts STS in a difficult customer service situation though, because if you try to satisfy one group, you will disappoint the other.

thecrankybearsam
10-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I hope it releases on IOS first so I can get the best name, which for me is Sam :)

Growwle
10-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I hope it releases on IOS first so I can get the best name, which for me is Sam :)

You should reserve your name now in one of the other STS games, otherwise your name might be taken no matter which OS it launches on first.

EvilSanta
10-13-2012, 02:58 AM
Yeah but it reserves the name he had in that game not the one he wants to get.

Growwle
10-13-2012, 03:25 AM
Yeah but it reserves the name he had in that game not the one he wants to get.

Then he should a character slot and make a character with the name if that is possible. If not find the person that has the name and see if you can pay them to delete their character and free up the name for you. It could get awfully expensive either way, depends on how much he wants the name.

Growwle
10-13-2012, 03:29 AM

Silly zero games are for kids. (Jk btw) :p Ahh yea can't wait bro... Vcast would be a nice solution again since its the largest network.

Vcast is a travesty, and I like Verizon and have been a customer for years.

SkillFullGamer
10-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Ugghh more wait...

Ubernewber
10-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Can't wait :/ thx for update

Lady_Pebbles
10-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Honestly, this is ridiculous. Android users shouldn't have to wait cuz other people choose to play on idevices. -.- Smh. The approval process for itunes apps sucks. People should know this buy now so get a cheap Android to play the games. No big deal lol.

Smh. I got a feeling the game is going to crash & burn due to bug and banwidth probs on the first few weeks of release but we'll still end up getting hooked on it. XD

Horray for breaking the servers again! XDDDDDD

razerfingers
10-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Honestly, this is ridiculous. Android users shouldn't have to wait cuz other people choose to play on idevices. -.- Smh. The approval process for itunes apps sucks. People should know this buy now so get a cheap Android to play the games. No big deal lol.

Smh. I got a feeling the game is going to crash & burn due to bug and banwidth probs on the first few weeks of release but we'll still end up getting hooked on it. XD

LOL! So true haha. I keep saying apple is a pain and thats why i sold my ipod touch!

Umayr
10-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks for update, bet it`s going to be amazing :D

Growwle
10-14-2012, 11:40 AM

I doubt it, name an STS Legends game that has crashed and burned? I may be mistaken, but I believe that all the legends games are up and running and have people playing them.

BodMaster
10-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Think you missed Thren's point.

She was simply stating that without a stress test/large beta there may be some hiccups along the release. Knowing obv, after it's running perfectly it will be full, and we will all be addicted.

(SL's first few weeks were the same)

Skeletonlord
10-14-2012, 12:00 PM
I read somewhere that release is slated for early November. That's anywhere between November 1st to the 7th.

Lady_Pebbles
10-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Think youy missed Thren's point.

She was simply stating that without a stress test/large beta there may be some hiccups along the release. Knowing obv, after it's running perfectly it will be full, and we will all be addicted.

(SL's first few weeks were the same)
Yep, thats pretty much what Im saying hun. :-)

Smh, ahhh good ol' memories! They're all coming back to me now... *reminiscs* XD

Szangheili
10-14-2012, 01:28 PM
I can't wait for this game anymore -.- wanna play as the warrior..

Deatharcherr
10-15-2012, 04:39 AM
Why not release beta for android and chrome like dark legends?:O

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 05:32 AM
Why not release beta for android and chrome like dark legends?:O

Still a possibility.

If you want first dibs, make sure you have subscribed to Arcane Legend emails.

Astrocat
10-15-2012, 12:08 PM
What I really want to know before I have to chose my class, is, which one will have AoE skills?

Zaonabiuibil
10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
What I really want to know before I have to chose my class, is, which one will have AoE skills?

Rogue is probably 1v1. Warrior might be able to swing his sword and hit numerous enemies at once. Sorcerer probably has some spells that'll affect multiple enemies at once.

Astrocat
10-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Rogue is probably 1v1. Warrior might be able to swing his sword and hit numerous enemies at once. Sorcerer probably has some spells that'll affect multiple enemies at once.

Thanks for that, was gonna choose sorcerer or warrior, but still don't know..

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Sorcerer was dropped, it's staying Mage.

Agreed tho, Warrior attack/Mage spells, Rogue will have Poisons/Bleeds (DoT) stuns etc, but mostly 1v1.

Astrocat
10-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Aw! I want the rogue because it's the one that looks the cooler IMO but I want AoE skills... I think i'll go with the rogue...
I'll try to make my first toon a 0 death toon :D..

Matutd
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm gonna be the little blue guy, regardless of stats, pvp balance, skills, anything...
I just wanna be a little blue guy

Astrocat
10-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm gonna be the little blue guy, regardless of stats, pvp balance, skills, anything...

You made my day XD!

ely
10-15-2012, 05:44 PM
blue guy does look quite epic

modalex
10-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Cant wait =D'

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Little Blue Guy = www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71886-Phew-so-glad-we-caught-this-one!-Otherwise-it-would-be-like-that-bad-dream

Even moar so noa?

MightyMicah
10-17-2012, 07:12 PM
I gotta stick with my trademark and choose the female ;) I'd pick the dex character anyways though...so double win!

PxVice
10-18-2012, 11:24 AM
How about an Android/chrome beta without leveling? Just to test the servers. *cough*

Tymphanie
10-19-2012, 03:22 AM
Blue Blob all the way!! love the Mage

MightyMicah
10-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes there is:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57535567-1/bitten-apples-blasphemous-logo-under-fire-in-russia/

They be evil!

Lol! Ok bro, not all Christians are complete goons ;) In fact, I haven't met anybody who believes that before...that's hilarious!

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Yes there is:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57535567-1/bitten-apples-blasphemous-logo-under-fire-in-russia/

They be evil!

Legendary! Lol

AressxGod
10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Wjy cant you give out the DATE?!?!. I WANT THE AME NOW!
HEHE XD

thecrankybearsam
10-20-2012, 01:56 PM
I <3 Apple!!

Garzoth
10-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Since this was posted I wonder if they've submitted it to Apple.

Astrocat
10-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Since this was posted I wonder if they've submitted it to Apple.

Been said sooooooooo many times. YES they did... >_>

Zeimer
10-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Been said sooooooooo many times. YES they did... >_>
Yeah! They did! They MUST be! Right, STS?

Ghosti
10-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Bump...twitch...fidgets impatiently.

Jig
10-26-2012, 01:41 AM
Yes there is:

They be evil!
Oh please.. can I ask what is the point of showing me this.. in russia christians don't like the apple logo because it's "offensive" to their RELIGION OH NO.
LMAO cant stop laughing how far they go with this kind of stuff hahaha

Growwle
10-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Yes there is:

They be evil!
Oh please.. can I ask what is the point of showing me this.. in russia christians don't like the apple logo because it's "offensive" to their RELIGION OH NO.
LMAO cant stop laughing how far they go with this kind of stuff hahaha

That is a strange interpretation of Christianity.

HunterSLAYER
10-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Waiting for Apple users again...disappointed

Sent from my Galaxy Note II via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Vanilla
10-26-2012, 11:30 PM
cant wait for this legends :D

Jig
10-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Hate Apple as much as anyone with these kind of things.. Even though im still with them... How come android is like instant but Apple takes...... Yearssssss..

BodMaster
10-27-2012, 12:49 AM
You still have Chrome as another option until it's approved ;)

Jig
10-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Like I dont mind using chrome if they have to release it for droid and everyone else apple holds everything up :mad:

tearacan
10-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Hold ur horses and stop blaming apple, if it were finished and it was apple-waiting time alone, they would have started beta testing for droid. They havent started beta-testing, so al isnt finished yet.
Its sts-waiting time blame them for working on a new game :p
if you dont like to be teased dont read the news :D

Astrocat
10-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Hold ur horses and stop blaming apple, if it were finished and it was apple-waiting time alone, they would have started beta testing for droid. They havent started beta-testing, so al isnt finished yet.

http://youtu.be/BNsrK6P9QvI

Writing
10-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Why is everyone saying that I want a android beta is that the costume?

Astrocat
10-27-2012, 10:33 AM

??????

Matutd
10-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Beta is early access to the game, before full release

Ubernewber
10-28-2012, 06:34 AM
This is gunna take forever :/

hitman9912
10-28-2012, 08:23 AM
What about Android :(

Deathpunch
10-28-2012, 11:49 AM

Sorta how they did with Dark Legends... Oh, wait, they didn't. Android users had to wait for Apple to get their finger out and approve it before they could play it. So, yes, we will place the blame firmly where it belongs, with Apple and all of the people who would wail and gnash their teeth if it was dropped on Android before iOS, some how thinking we would get a leg up on the late comers.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 12:47 AM
Meh, unsubscribed.

Thanks for wasting my/others time. Guess we will see you all when Apple Approve, or later.

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Apple trying to be special lol joke but cmon why is apple taking so long to approve. I really want to play the game and try buying coins or plat what ever they cal it and try the game.

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Did they approve android if so can they release it in android as beta testing? i want to test it already even just testing.

tearacan
10-29-2012, 02:07 AM
They never said they submitted it to apple, they just described the submitting process.
they never said any release dates, why would they spoil he fact they submitted it to apple?

Android doesnt have a such a submitting process as apple does.

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 07:32 AM
They never said they submitted it to apple, they just described the submitting process.
they never said any release dates, why would they spoil he fact they submitted it to apple?

Android doesnt have a such a submitting process as apple does.

They did say it. It has been submitted a while ago.

Kuero
10-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Sorta how they did with Dark Legends... Oh, wait, they didn't. Android users had to wait for Apple to get their finger out and approve it before they could play it. So, yes, we will place the blame firmly where it belongs, with Apple and all of the people who would wail and gnash their teeth if it was dropped on Android before iOS, some how thinking we would get a leg up on the late comers.

-----

Maybe you should do your homeworks. Android and Chrome users were able to play the beta (0.9) version of Dark Legends during the Apple approval time. I remember that. I almost had to wait 2 weeks until I could play DL. As I arrived in town then most android and chrome users were capped already.

Btw STS, maybe a little bribe is shortening Apple's long approval time ;)

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Did they approve android if so can they release it in android as beta testing? i want to test it already even just testing.

Android doesn't have an approval process... who knows who could be playing it now *shifty eyes*

Why are you all talking crap, they submitted it weeks ago, and they did give a release date, before/on thanks giving, if you happened to miss the podcast with head of AL marketing, I suggest checking it out.

akfury
10-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Yep what bod says is true :3

Deathpunch
10-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Maybe you should do your homeworks. Android and Chrome users were able to play the beta (0.9) version of Dark Legends during the Apple approval time. I remember that. I almost had to wait 2 weeks until I could play DL. As I arrived in town then most android and chrome users were capped already.

Btw STS, maybe a little bribe is shortening Apple's long approval time ;)

Lol! Maybe I should, but I find talking out of my hind end like everyone else around here much more enjoyable.

-----

*Zero*
10-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Android doesn't have an approval process... who knows who could be playing it now *shifty eyes*

Why are you all talking crap, they submitted it weeks ago, and they did give a release date, before/on thanks giving, if you happened to miss the podcast with head of AL marketing, I suggest checking it out.

*Shifty Eyes*

Jig
10-30-2012, 02:35 AM
Apple is very strict.. sts have put 3 games already through the app store wouldn't they just let it through??

Cero
10-30-2012, 05:48 AM

*Shifty Eyes*

*stares*

FRIED
11-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Could you tell us how close arcane legends is to being finished, i dont care about the apple approval process i woud just like to know that it is almost done because i asssume since you guys are having a beta it should be almost ready for the approval process

NiN
11-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Could you tell us how close arcane legends is to being finished, i dont care about the apple approval process i woud just like to know that it is almost done because i asssume since you guys are having a beta it should be almost ready for the approval process

Arcane legends was released. Is not BETA, is limited release which means only Canada and Australia players can play at the moment.
The game is DONE.

Samhayne
11-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Arcane legends was released. Is not BETA, is limited release which means only Canada and Australia players can play at the moment.
The game is DONE.

We are always working on our games. The nature of MMOs is that they continue to evolve and update. From that standpoint I would disagree with Nin above in that it won't ever be "done". There are still a number of bugs being worked on, more content and more improvements to the game. To answer your question directly, we we haven't announced a specific date. There are still several more things on the list for full release. Until I get the go ahead to actually say a date, we're still working on it is all I have for you. There is also the Apple approval process to finish for when it will be available for iDevices. Thanks, again, for your enthusiasm for the game and your patience and understanding.

Szangheili
11-03-2012, 05:48 PM
We are always working on our games. The nature of MMOs is that they continue to evolve and update. From that standpoint I would disagree with Nin above in that it won't ever be "done". There are still a number of bugs being worked on, more content and more improvements to the game. To answer your question directly, we we haven't announced a specific date. There are still several more things on the list for full release. Until I get the go ahead to actually say a date, we're still working on it is all I have for you. There is also the Apple approval process to finish for when it will be available for iDevices. Thanks, again, for your enthusiasm for the game and your patience and understanding.
Agreed, but why only Canada and Australia only?

Astrocat
11-03-2012, 06:08 PM
:( I don't like this!

Riopiedra
11-04-2012, 11:50 AM
How u guys gt those profile pics

FRIED
11-04-2012, 07:20 PM
The game is DONE.
I know it was released and that it is in beta stage right now but i meant how long away is the game from being able to send to apple for the approval process or if it will be released to chrome.

FRIED
11-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Sam i understand that you cant give an exact date because of the apple approval process but could you give us an estimate or a progress report for how close you are to finishing the game and being ready for sending it to apple, i dont mean when the game will be released just when you finish mostly everything and are ready to send it to apple.

FRIED
11-04-2012, 07:27 PM
How u guys gt those profile pics
The game is out right now in limited release for canada and australia

Beta
11-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Can't wait for the game release!

Vystirch
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Can't wait! Please give like a percentage of how far along u are till ful release.

n00b13st
11-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Agreed, but why only Canada and Australia only?

Canada because it's Canada's fault (blame Canada, blame Canada...) and Australia because STS are huge Men At Work fans.

n00b13st
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
:( I don't like this!

Really?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

n00b13st
11-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Sam i understand that you cant give an exact date because of the apple approval process but could you give us an estimate or a progress report for how close you are to finishing the game and being ready for sending it to apple, i dont mean when the game will be released just when you finish mostly everything and are ready to send it to apple.

I see you're a new forum member - STS always plays their cards close to the chest, probably to keep the suspense and interest high.

Aressgodxx
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
I strongly believe we should let apple users get it first because it was out on Android for star legends first.

Vystirch
11-07-2012, 06:37 PM
I strongly believe we should let apple users get it first because it was out on Android for star legends first.

To late for that :(

xVxFiLiCiDexVx
11-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Everyone rags in apple. But we don't have to update every day...

CosmoxKramer
11-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Why was Rovio able to set a date of release for their star wars angry birds, but you can't?

Kuero
11-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Why was Rovio able to set a date of release for their star wars angry birds, but you can't?

He bribed them?

ScornResistance
11-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Can't wait

Blitzen
11-20-2012, 01:27 PM
apple needs to hurry up with this approving stuff.....cant wait to play AL (:

Appleisaac
11-20-2012, 10:41 PM
So... have you guys submitted it into the review process yet? I couldn't really tell from the post >_<

LvlCap
11-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Ya^^^ what he said

aldoric
11-21-2012, 04:28 PM
People wanting to play on ios devices are going to fall sooo behind :/

sikcess
11-25-2012, 12:31 AM
I hate the fact that we don't have a date set.

shadow90
11-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Ever heard of a device called 'Computer'?
Yeah Google Chrome runs on that.

Jig
11-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Now now Shadow don't be a smarty pants maybe some people dont have a computer, maybe some people don't have an up to date computer to run the game .. but im sure most people would have a pc to run chrome and play it ...................

Wretch
11-26-2012, 01:43 AM
Now now Shadow don't be a smarty pants maybe some people dont have a computer, maybe some people don't have an up to date computer to run the game .. but im sure most people would have a pc to run chrome and play it ...................

I have a pc, but the wife uses it for school...

So I am limited to my iPhone for playing STS games!

Am I upset? No!

Am I wanting to play? Yes!

Will not and have not complained or badgered anyone in an attempt to get a date set or even mentioned!

It will release when it releases and then I will play! I will catch up at my own pace and be happy for playing!

Ladycandyheal
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM

You are a horses behind period

Phoenician1
11-27-2012, 12:48 PM
It's out, but not yet appearing in the US App Store. You can DL it using the following link.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arcane-legends/id543335870

(This link brought to you courtesy of your Friendly Neighborhood Samhayne-Man! Thanks, boss)

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 02:42 PM
It's out, but not yet appearing in the US App Store. You can DL it using the following link.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arcane-legends/id543335870

(This link brought to you courtesy of your Friendly Neighborhood Samhayne-Man! Thanks, boss)

Woot woot!

Mister rogers
11-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Hell ya is finally out!