PDA

View Full Version : Enable XP Gain Enhancer

Astrocat
10-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey y'all

Today, I was thinking of some few ideas that goes with the ''Enable XP Gain Enhancer''.
As we all know, this is a single enhancer, that stays for 5 minutes. I have few suggestions to make them longer so we don't always have to stop, buy a new one, and go again every 5 minutes.

How about these:

30 minutes Enable XP Gain Enhancer (15 Platinums).
Multi-Enhancer 30 minutes (2x Damage, 25% Speed, Enable XP Gain for 30 Platinums)
Legendary Multi-Enhancer 60 minutes (4x Damage, 30% Speed, Enable XP Gain for 50 Platinums)

And even more that contains double, triple experience etc. That would be really good, because it's a bit annoying to go in Guild Hall every 5 minutes to get XP Gain, Damage, Speed enhancers.

The best thing you guys could make, is the availability to buy the Enable XP Gain enhancer for Credits!

Thanks a lot for reading, now let the community opinions come!

-Astrocat

Ahrie
10-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Hey y'all

Today, I was thinking of some few ideas that goes with the ''Enable XP Gain Enhancer''.
As we all know, this is a single enhancer, that stays for 5 minutes. I have few suggestions to make them longer so we don't always have to stop, buy a new one, and go again every 5 minutes.

How about these:

30 minutes Enable XP Gain Enhancer (15 Platinums).
Multi-Enhancer 30 minutes (2x Damage, 25% Speed, Enable XP Gain for 30 Platinums)
Legendary Multi-Enhancer 60 minutes (4x Damage, 30% Speed, Enable XP Gain for 50 Platinums)

And even more that contains double, triple experience etc. That would be really good, because it's a bit annoying to go in Guild Hall every 5 minutes to get XP Gain, Damage, Speed enhancers.

The best thing you guys could make, is the availability to buy the Enable XP Gain enhancer for Credits!

Thanks a lot for reading, now let the community opinions come!

-Astrocat
It would just be better for them to use the elixers from pl in sl will save plat that way imo

Astrocat
10-11-2012, 10:41 AM
It would just be better for them to use the elixers from pl in sl will save plat that way imo

English please :p.

enifreboz
10-11-2012, 11:54 AM
i would suggest for the enhancers that are bought from credits too

like 4x for 50k (60 minutes)
2x for 25k (30 minutes)

Astrocat
10-11-2012, 12:14 PM
i would suggest for the enhancers that are bought from credits too

like 4x for 50k (60 minutes)
2x for 25k (30 minutes)

That's making everything free IMO.

Astrocat
10-12-2012, 08:00 AM
C'mon I really hope they make it...

Corpser
10-12-2012, 10:55 PM
i don't unless they disable killing gain while using these there just sooooo cheap going to easy dungeons and getting kills to get on leader boards while that may not be your intent alot of people will use them for that and real pros that deserve to be on the leader boards will be taken off :( >.<

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 03:23 AM
i don't unless they disable killing gain while using these there just sooooo cheap going to easy dungeons and getting kills to get on leader boards while that may not be your intent alot of people will use them for that and real pros that deserve to be on the leader boards will be taken off :( >.<

I don't agree :(.. i'm approaching leaderboards for PvE Kdr, but I payed for my kills.

Corpser
10-13-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't agree :(.. i'm approaching leaderboards for PvE Kdr, but I payed for my kills.

it'd be okay with me if the kills were gotten in the actually level appropriate dungeons but going through low level dungeons for easy kills while someone else is working there but off in the new dungeons seems and awfully bit unfair to me. i'm unhappy with them being in game but they are and i deal with that but i will seriously get angry if they were to add longer timed ones i'm really against these and so are alot of people paying for kills to me is a waste of money and really unfair for those playing in higher dungeons.

BodMaster
10-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Very much in agreeance with Corpser here.

Since they were added these the Leaderboards don't mean much, too many players purchase these go to the highest mob'd area and put no effort into getting there. (Easy kills, that you could do with your eyes closed after a few runs)

While previously they had to stick with same lvl dependence on the higher difficulty, meaning having to put effort into each kill, and to be able to find the most conveniently possible route to take and the skill to be very quick at doing so solo.