PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offers

Mamacivat
09-28-2023, 08:05 AM
I installed the game in the platinum offer, did the missions and my platinum did not arrive for 2 days, you are a big liar, sts@asommers @Futumsh @Cinco

SM-A325F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Nekojiro
09-28-2023, 08:08 AM
I installed the game in the platinum offer, did the missions and my platinum did not arrive for 2 days, you are a big liar, sts@asommers @Futumsh @Cinco

quit the game they gonna ban you soon

Mamacivat
09-28-2023, 08:10 AM
quit the game they gonna ban you soonI'm telling the truth, you don't have to be afraid, it's just a game

Cinco
09-28-2023, 09:38 AM
I'm telling the truth, you don't have to be afraid, it's just a game

Unfortunately we can't control when a third party credits you for a Platinum Offer.

arcaneping
09-28-2023, 06:02 PM
There's customer service in the bottom of your offer progress. Try to send a message and provide a screenshot. I did it, and reward sent to me

Immortal_Blood
09-28-2023, 09:42 PM
some devs of the offers are so lazy/dont have good code.. and they don't send plat to AL .. but most of them do .

I live in England and my offers are mostly ok, my plat history is almost 21,000,

.....struggling to know which offers i've already completed so i dont get banned.. :D hahaha

OTPONY
09-28-2023, 10:57 PM
Contact customer support from tapjoy or ironsource, it's not up to STS to credit the plat offers

CedeOmi
09-30-2023, 02:57 PM
This happened to me, STS said they couldn't do anything about it - to contact the support from whichever you did. IS or TapJoy. I had to wait nearly 2 weeks for TapJoy to reach back out to me and they finally gave me the platinum for it.

You just have to show them proof of the task(s) completed and for what game.