PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone explain mechanubis mechanics/ phases?

Immortal_Blood
09-28-2023, 09:48 PM
I want to complete the cata page on wiki before it closes,

I borrowed kraken sword, shield and armor from a friend...im going to solo it shortly to gather info and probably get stuck on the boss..

if you have any tips/info/notes about it please let me know thanks

also if u can solo anubis and want to kill the boss slowly let me know we can work together to get notes about phases etc

heres page so far : https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Dungeons

thanks

Cliva
09-28-2023, 09:59 PM
These are all the patterns that I know for Mechanubis:
1. "Rage" state
-This happens when Mechanubis Lifts his sword into the air, gains a shield and a noticeable blue aura underneath him. Once the shield is gone, this is his most vulnerable state(unable to cast another shield for 5-6seconds)
2. Small stun circle
-In this state you can notice Mechanubis will get a shield and a small red warning circle zone that will stun you no matter what(even if you use jugg, razor, shield) if you're in the range.
3.Big red circle
-In this state, Mechanubis will summon a huge red circle with him as the center, dives into the ground then proceed to dash and stun the furthest player he can reach.
4. Stun zone+Arrow rain
-This is the most annoying part. Mechanubis will summon a small warning zone around him(just like number 2) that can stun and a BIG red circle with a player as the center and after a while, that big red circle will rain down arrows which deal massive damage.

These are all the patterns I know from Mechanubis. If I got anything wrong feel free to correct me. Thanks!

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
09-29-2023, 12:13 AM
added to the page, thanks

Rykher
09-29-2023, 05:14 PM
im interested in gathering info with you. i have yt channel as well.

-Centuari

Immortal_Blood
09-29-2023, 08:19 PM
im interested in gathering info with you. i have yt channel as well.

-Centuari

i did gather a bit already, page is kinda done, but always good to add more./

it appears like anubis' phase is the same throughout the fight, unlike hedourah, but i'd still like to look closer,

I tried to solo it, got it to 60% hp :D so.. if u can solo its health down to 50% and then to 10%, that'd be awesome and much easier it to see what's happening and if anything changes

e.g secret insta kill mechanic when anubis at 5% hp that nobody saw because they killed it before it activated

added in game anyway - abbk

fiasatrio
09-30-2023, 12:14 AM
If everyone tries to Fight in a corner he Will insta kill everyone alternativa a While

Enviado desde mi SM-S918B mediante Tapatalk