PDA

View Full Version : CTF 5v5 - with honor gear

Titanium
09-30-2023, 07:57 AM
Can you please make CTF to be played again. It’s a dead zone for years. At some point you made an event where people could pvp with honor gear in CTF and it was a success.

Maybe add the same banner/badge reward system that you did it for current mode. Also I would suggest a class lb for the most kills. As it was back in 2012-2015 when there was a huge activity in AL.

I saw countless suggestions and they were never taken serious and I don’t understand the reason why there is no expansion to it, continuity and consideration for pvp to be enjoyed as it was back then.

Thank you!

Immortal_Blood
09-30-2023, 03:57 PM
+1 we need it.........

note: need pvp rewards / vendor for pvp to be very active

Aayushh007
09-30-2023, 08:49 PM
PVP doesn't pay the bills - Cinco2013

Ariheasicen
09-30-2023, 08:53 PM
+1

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

asommers
10-01-2023, 12:08 PM
There's a low-priority task to take all of our week-long honor pvp events with distinct gameplay modes (Last Legend Standing, Domination, CTF, TDM, FFA) and figure out what to do with them. Even racing/fishing might fall into this category.

We've been keeping these on reserve for filler events between leaderboard/energy events, but we now have a fairly large inventory of filler events.

Maybe we can turn these into guild events or something.

-ALS

Titanium
10-01-2023, 01:15 PM
There's a low-priority task to take all of our week-long honor pvp events with distinct gameplay modes (Last Legend Standing, Domination, CTF, TDM, FFA) and figure out what to do with them. Even racing/fishing might fall into this category.

We've been keeping these on reserve for filler events between leaderboard/energy events, but we now have a fairly large inventory of filler events.

Maybe we can turn these into guild events or something.

-ALS

Sounds good. All these game modes (+ fishing event) should have seasonal LB, All time leaderboard.
It’s a great idea which will increase the game activity. Especially due to the competivity which will surround these games.

Immortal_Blood
10-01-2023, 04:28 PM
sell us permanent access keys for 10 plat ; )

kinda like bane items