View Full Version : My thoughts in the VP debate

MightyMicah
10-11-2012, 10:02 PM
>.<

What did y'all think?
~MM

Noodleleg
10-12-2012, 10:51 AM
You'd think that because they didn't say anything religious. But I loved how Biden laughed the whole time :)...

MightyMicah
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM
You'd think that because they didn't say anything religious. But I loved how Biden laughed the whole time :)...

Oh my gosh noodle...actually they talked about their religion at the end. Clearly you just like dissin me for my religion whenever you can -___- Anyways...yeah that kinda annoyed me, honestly. Seemed like he had no respect for Ryan at all.

Noodleleg
10-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh my gosh noodle...actually they talked about their religion at the end. Clearly you just like dissin me for my religion whenever you can -___- Anyways...yeah that kinda annoyed me, honestly. Seemed like he had no respect for Ryan at all.

Our religion*

And Biden shows no respect lmao

Walkhardd
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Didn't watch it, but Ryan is a walking facepalm.

Not like it rly matters who wins. Democrats And Republicanss are pretty much the same. They split the country on dumbass arguments like abortion and gay rights.

Vote for.Dewey Cox, nubs.

P.s religion has no place in a freaking presidential debate. -_-

Noodleleg
10-12-2012, 04:45 PM

Not like it rly matters who wins. Democrats And Republicanss are pretty much the same. They split the country on dumbass arguments like abortion and gay rights.

Politicians=Drunk of power, hypocrites, uses the "buddy system," etc. I wanna be one someday :)

MightyMicah
10-12-2012, 05:41 PM

I'm not quite as passionate about this as you O.o ....but I do agree both sides pretty much suck.

KingFu
10-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Isn't walk the only one who is of the age to vote that's posted here?

ooommmggg
10-12-2012, 08:15 PM
I believe that biden was being a bery uncivilized person in this particular debate, and Ryan definatly has my vote because of the way he handled himself compared to Biden, as well as the fact that Obama will rip our country apart...

MightyMicah
10-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Isn't walk the only one who is of the age to vote that's posted here?

If we aren't old enough to vote, there's no way we could possibly watch the debate and have opinions on it...right?... O.o

@omg too true, my friend.

KingFu
10-12-2012, 10:42 PM
If we aren't old enough to vote, there's no way we could possibly watch the debate and have opinions on it...right?... O.o

Not saying you can't. Just saying most people under the age to vote take their parent's political views and portray them as their own. I suppose it's better than people voting without being educated about who they're voting for.

razerfingers
10-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Joe biden... So im watching this show tonight with my dad. And all he did during the VP debate was. 1) be a jerk 2) be a jerk 3) be a piece of jerky oh, and 4) kept talking over ryan 5) so full of himself he has no respect for others but himself 6) i deem him and obama's running a fail so far in debates. Imo thats my observations

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

MightyMicah
10-13-2012, 04:44 AM
Not saying you can't. Just saying most people under the age to vote take their parent's political views and portray them as their own. I suppose it's better than people voting without being educated about who they're voting for.

You make an excellent point. Sadly....lol

@razer Yeah even the media which is usually in support of Obama and Biden was saying he came off really rude.

razerfingers
10-13-2012, 08:15 AM
You make an excellent point. Sadly....lol

@razer Yeah even the media which is usually in support of Obama and Biden was saying he came off really rude.

Ouch, see. I dont support obama but i can see both sides in my head. And obama jacked up his first presidential debate. Biden jacked up his VP debate. Man they're headin down a bunmpy road. My mom goes isnt obama winning cause he has more states on his side? Im like mom... Having everyone in compton vote for you... Is not winning! ;) i little bad joke haha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.