View Full Version : com arbiter back

Cero
10-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Suggesting to make it as an star emblem than being as a flag

Way cooler, right?

Astrocat
10-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Agreed. I didn't even used the flag a single time..

Corpser
10-12-2012, 05:02 AM
I sort of like it just for laughing at XD I don't think they can use a star emblem cause that's what star guards have

Astrocat
10-12-2012, 05:18 AM
I sort of like it just for laughing at XD I don't think they can use a star emblem cause that's what star guards have

Well on our back, we can.. Star Guards has them on their shoulders.

Cero
10-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Out of the 3(?) star guard only ghost remains and i dont see him using it anymore.

Well sts copy paste the back arbiter looks from the back side of each helm. Known as a copy pasters(ouch), its way cooler to copy paste the star guard emlem for the star than making it as a flag

Astrocat
10-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Out of the 3(?) star guard only ghost remains and i dont see him using it anymore.

Well sts copy paste the back arbiter looks from the back side of each helm. Known as a copy pasters(ouch), its way cooler to copy paste the star guard emlem for the star than making it as a flag

Agreed.

Zaonabiuibil
10-12-2012, 06:51 AM
If they make one arbiters cooler make them all ;)

Astrocat
10-12-2012, 07:53 AM
If they make one arbiters cooler make them all ;)

True dat! I want dem different!

Corpser
10-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Well on our back, we can.. Star Guards has them on their shoulders.

Suggesting to make it as an star emblem than being as a flag

Way cooler, right?

my mistake i thought by saying emblem he/she ment a shoulder one they both fall under the back vanity category i can't really imagine a big star as a back pack to be honest the commando needs to be totally re designed, the operative looks good legs and arms need lighting affects (my personal opinion) and the engi one looks great :D i wouldn't change the engi

Cero
10-13-2012, 02:13 AM
No. Its actualy what u think.
Com arbiter back as a two way vanity. Jet pack and a star shoulder emblem

Corpser
10-13-2012, 02:18 AM
it'd be nice i guess i just got over the flag i kept seeing it in game and i hate it now >.< i still want one just because once this cap goes new players will look at it weirdly :p
what sort of jetpack are you after tho? i meen there is already a silver one if you want to change the back and blend it in with the current design what would you recommend ?

gison
10-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Or we can cut the flag off & stick with the bottom part of the pack :watermelon:

dugantale
10-13-2012, 02:47 AM
I thought the flag was pretty cool..

Cero
10-13-2012, 03:24 AM
it'd be nice i guess i just got over the flag i kept seeing it in game and i hate it now >.< i still want one just because once this cap goes new players will look at it weirdly :p
what sort of jetpack are you after tho? i meen there is already a silver one if you want to change the back and blend it in with the current design what would you recommend ?

The jetpack is fine ...the flag is my concern, cutting it off and make it as a shoulder emblem.

BodMaster
10-13-2012, 12:35 PM
The Back, Legs and Arms need redesigning.

The back looking like the connection to helm looks cool, just don't see the need if that flag. The arms and legs are horrible

If we do get bonus for full set l, you won't find me wearing them unless we can get an option to hide them ;)

octavos
10-13-2012, 12:49 PM

I do use it when im on my main "Sometimes" just because when im in B*...i get 20+ pms saying where I got it lol. its not that i dislike wearing it..but since there is no other guards on...its gets a bit annoying....oh and i wear on my low levl toons when im helping noobs.

Now on topic, i have learned to accept these arbiter pieces..i dont need to add to the flame...but if the change is made its hopefully to make them better. EG: no flag commando & more noticeable backs for op and engineer that have an shoulder covering (like an american football player shoulder pads)

*poofs away again*

KillaSkillz
10-14-2012, 11:45 PM
What i don't understand is why the pole is necessary. I mean it's space and we have holograms and projections so why the flag pole?

I've had it from the first week and wore it when it was granted and put it into storage never to come out again. I dislike it that much.

And why a samurai back? We don't have swords.

I don't have a suggestion to make it better because i just don't understand the thought process to begin with.
I would completely scrap it. It doesn't fit a commando, it fit's a samurai.
If this was the amazing piece of armor that we comms were told about after the weak chest and the graphics budget, sorry to say it but I'm highly disappointed. I am no longer excited about the set. The only worthwhile piece was the helmet and it's been all downhill from there.

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 12:47 AM

The back, with the things poking out are meant to look like the helm, but for some reason they didn't even colour them blue/see through to look like helm holographic pieces.

Capped 3rd play, wore it once for ArtStar, been put away ever since.

Meh, is all I have to say for next 2 caps.. (Might aswel keep it at 10k, couldn't see people going 30/50k for one, unless a ridiculous amount of time between updates)