PDA

View Full Version : Expansion/House?

Monelgr
10-01-2023, 09:17 PM
l have one question we will get oligarch house and oligarch location this Halloween (price can be 1k plats like other houses) and location can add stat radius or focused loot or xp pet% l suggest it last year and one developer said we will see about it next jarl event or Halloween and because those 2 events coming we will have Oligarch house/location or something seminal to expansion?

my suggestions is Oligarch house with the location with one of the following stat of location:
5% Radius
5% Xp pet
5%focused loot
5% haste
5% terror (mobs running away)

if you guys quit this idea and go for expansion house pls add a border or something around the location or expand the location..

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
10-02-2023, 12:32 AM
l have one question we will get oligarch house and oligarch location this Halloween (price can be 1k plats like other houses) and location can add stat radius or focused loot or xp pet% l suggest it last year and one developer said we will see about it next jarl event or Halloween and because those 2 events coming we will have Oligarch house/location or something seminal to expansion?

my suggestions is Oligarch house with the location with one of the following stat of location:
5% Radius
5% Xp pet
5%focused loot
5% haste
5% terror (mobs running away)

if you guys quit this idea and go for expansion house pls add a border or something around the location or expand the location..

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk15% leeche would be dope too, or 20% terror chance to effect up to 5 mobs would be dope to see too I'd buy that forsure make it op and have a red glow around the mobs too

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

asommers
10-05-2023, 10:51 AM
We looked at making the Oligarch House available and, unfortunately, it added too much to our existing Halloween workload.

-ALS