PDA

View Full Version : Lethality awake

QuaseT
10-02-2023, 05:46 AM
As far as I can tell the awake is completely useless. I already expected it to be bad but while doing expansion maps 1-4 solo I didnt banish a single mob while using kraken staff 1.75%.

Are there going to be any changes regarding this? Maybe I'm missing something but what is the idea of "Lethality"? If not I can reawake my staff during the event at least still.

will0
10-02-2023, 06:14 AM
i reawake mine and got 15% crit much more useful for me as mage

Kolpertis_333
10-02-2023, 09:14 AM
Lethality only works if mobs are below 20% hp, which is ridicilous cuz at that point they are 1 skill away from dying.

If that 20% were to change to 50%, and if a full party would have it then it would be good, but like this it's basicly just here to make it harder to get the awakes we want.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
10-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Remember for you it's 1.75% chance to banish IF the mobs are below 20% hp and generally when you'll damage a mob below 20% hp they'll to your kraken staff proc damage lol. This awake is absolutely garbage, I gave them an amazing idea but ofc I get ignored cuz they consider dumb ideas only. I suggested to make it 100% chance to banish and if the mobs are below 10% health, rare awake and can only be awakened in weap or arti or something else. If 2 of lethality awakes are about occur then just reroll one.

Xyv.io
10-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Remember for you it's 1.75% chance to banish IF the mobs are below 20% hp and generally when you'll damage a mob below 20% hp they'll to your kraken staff proc damage lol. This awake is absolutely garbage, I gave them an amazing idea but ofc I get ignored cuz they consider dumb ideas only. I suggested to make it 100% chance to banish and if the mobs are below 10% health, rare awake and can only be awakened in weap or arti or something else. If 2 of lethality awakes are about occur then just reroll one.
And just remove the *executed* text, instead add a sound effect signifying the mob died to player using lethality awake.

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2023, 01:22 PM
i'm certain qua knows how it works, and yes it barely works :D

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2023, 01:25 PM
i'm certain qua knows how it works, and yes it barely works:D

it's basicly just here to make it harder to get the awakes we want.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

and YA, seems like it got a few of us slightly perturbed

Angelaxd
10-02-2023, 01:54 PM
That awakening should not have existed, when it drops to 20% they die from the blow

QuaseT
10-02-2023, 02:21 PM

I was hoping for a change so that the awake does not end like this. Especially because its a new concept and has much more potential than an "auto-skip" for the reawake button.

will0
10-02-2023, 06:52 PM
the theory is the more new new not useful awakes, the less likely we get the awakes we required during when we awake the item and take more gems to do so ..

KarTik1
10-03-2023, 01:45 PM
I mean this thing is same as pet banish but even oldest pets like samael and nekro has higher chance to banish that too with mobs being on full hp .
This awake is the worst awake ever
If it had like 1-2 % chance on full hp
That too on full gear set then it will be useful .
Imagine having a full lethality set on mobs where you have like 20% lethality set .
That will be much better awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-03-2023, 02:23 PM
I mean this thing is same as pet banish but even oldest pets like samael and nekro has higher chance to banish that too with mobs being on full hp .
This awake is the worst awake ever
If it had like 1-2 % chance on full hp
That too on full gear set then it will be useful .
Imagine having a full lethality set on mobs where you have like 20% lethality set .
That will be much better awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye its absolute useless and that change makes sense imo. I just thought I make a thread adressing this because changing it after the event seems too late since we can only roll 1.25% right now.

asommers
10-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Now that we've received some feedback on it, we'll make it better (more desirable). There's also a lethality health threshold statistic that will bump up the 20%, but that isn't out for players.

-ALS