PDA

View Full Version : How many toons have u created after introduction of nicest Queen's blessing?

Waug
10-12-2012, 10:22 AM
There are many motivations such as Platinum, Gold farming, free way to level up toons easily etc

and what's your motivation?

Yich
10-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Shhhh, you're gonna get it nerfed/limited to a certain amouny of toons..

The Flash
10-12-2012, 10:42 AM
0 new ones

Noodleleg
10-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Uhm... STS just loves me... Got 61 plat yesterday... Moar Halloween packs <3

Waug
10-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Uhm... STS just loves me... Got 61 plat yesterday... Moar Halloween packs <3

lol, sts loves you, or you love to create toon army?

Walkhardd
10-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Haven't made any.

Spectre
10-12-2012, 11:14 AM
0 new ones

Same.

Waug
10-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Same.

no need to mention, who spent few thousand plats, just to rename again and again, dont need that lol.

Spectre
10-12-2012, 11:25 AM
no need to mention, who spent few thousand plats, just to rename again and again, dont need that lol.

I never did!! :redface:

Noodleleg
10-12-2012, 11:40 AM
lol, sts loves you, or you love to create toon army?

9 man army... Oh, and I also got a shield :)

ninjaduck
10-12-2012, 11:47 AM
23 toons. 22 twinks. 1 main. Finished blessing on all of them. No emote shield. 15 plat. 50k gold. Ridiculous

Elyseon
10-12-2012, 12:19 PM
No new ones, just same old 43

razerfingers
10-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I got two more to make it 10 not 8

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Ogbuehi
10-12-2012, 01:09 PM
23 toons. 22 twinks. 1 main. Finished blessing on all of them. No emote shield. 15 plat. 50k gold. Ridiculous

Exactly why I have created none.

The Flash
10-12-2012, 01:14 PM

You dont know how marketing works do you? It will not get nerfed. If anything they found a new cash cow. I can see it now STS Marketing department laughing at how people think it should get nerfed when inreality it does not.

Fastcast
10-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Please inlighten us

LwMark
10-12-2012, 01:22 PM

You dont know how marketing works do you? It will not get nerfed. If anything they found a new cash cow. I can see it now STS Marketing department laughing at how people think it should get nerfed when inreality it does not.

Your right they wont nerf it

Noodleleg
10-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Please inlighten us

I hope you already got some toons set for Carter ^_^! Start 'em young!

Slcinuup
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I made 8 more for blessings and got 5 loyalist shields.

Elyseon
10-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Giving free elixirs that stack actually just creates more elixir addiction for people, making them buy more plat

The Flash
10-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Please inlighten us

Sure I have free time.

There is 3 types of customers for STS.
1. The Big boys-which spend what ever amount is needed for them to accomplish what they define is good to them.(im here)
2. Casual Spenders- People who spend a casual amount of money.
3. Bums- Spend no money on the game.

Bums will be bums. Casual spenders will want to maybe hit cap since its being made x3 easier(x3 combo blessing) so they might want to buy the x4 trasher to speed things up. That way they can try and do the elite quest which I repeat can not be bought. It takes a large amount of time and effort. Get it they make the elite cap a easy to get with plat only to be hit by a true elite thing(quest). They basicly making a normal thing to hit elite cap. Big Boys will spend more as they will get more bang for there bucks. thats how the Blessing elixer make sales. Giving them for free cost STS $0 lol and it add sales that were never there.

Now lets look at the free plat. Ones again Bums will be bums. There purpose is to add to the player base and that way the spenders have people to play with at all times. Casual spender will see this as a way to make plat and gold. So they will spend plat to make plat. spend plat to make plat what does that sound like. sounds to me like investing lol. so you are basicly investing. it cost STS nothing to give plat so they lose nothing but get the persons "investment". And the big boys with not care. whats is 120 plat a week? Ill tell you what it is. Not enough to do anything.

Happy now :) This is why you stay in school boys. So you know how the world runs lol.

Bigsleazy
10-12-2012, 04:22 PM
1. The Big boys-which spend what ever amount is needed for them to accomplish what they define is good to them.(im here)

Bums will be bums. Casual spenders will want to maybe hit cap since its being made x3 easier(x3 combo blessing) so they might want to buy the x4 trasher to speed things up. That way they can try and do the elite quest which I repeat can not be bought. It takes a large amount of time and effort. Get it they make the elite cap a easy to get with plat only to be hit by a true elite thing(quest). They basicly making a normal thing to hit elite cap. Big Boys will spend more as they will get more bang for there bucks. thats how the Blessing elixer make sales. Giving them for free cost STS $0 lol and it add sales that were never there.

Now lets look at the free plat. Ones again Bums will be bums. There purpose is to add to the player base and that way the spenders have people to play with at all times. Casual spender will see this as a way to make plat and gold. So they will spend plat to make plat. spend plat to make plat what does that sound like. sounds to me like investing lol. so you are basicly investing. it cost STS nothing to give plat so they lose nothing but get the persons "investment". And the big boys with not care. whats is 120 plat a week? Ill tell you what it is. Not enough to do anything.

Happy now :) This is why you stay in school boys. So you know how the world runs lol.

You can go....yourself, some people can actually be good at the game without spending mommies money. Scrub.

Extreme
10-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Giving free elixirs that stack actually just creates more elixir addiction for people, making them buy more plat

Agree , pretty much just to attract that the elixir is free but actually they are spending plat on slots n also bcus the daily is likely to be 1.25 or 1,5 x

Exiledz
10-12-2012, 06:49 PM
I personally haven't created any new toons for the daily blessings. Although this gives me an idea...

Blind
10-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I stopped doing the thing, i have 8 toons only though.

Gaunab
10-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I stopped doing the thing, i have 8 toons only though.

And enough plat to change your name twice a week. ;)

I'm doing it on 15 chars just for the shields... Even more annoying than PvE!

Taaralatie
10-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I have created zero new toons. I already had way too many. I've managed one lot of 5 day rewards because I keep missing the times to collect them. It's more of a chore and a hassle than a pleasure keeping up with Blessings if I am honest.

Lowlyspy
10-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Still have my 10 toons, the small amount of plat they bring in is plenty to suit my needs.

Rare
10-12-2012, 08:16 PM

Mind explaining how it's a cash cow?

Rare
10-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Happy now :)

Actually, not really. If you knew anything about marketing, you'd know the key to a successful business like this is repeat customers. Not one and done. If i can spend 500 plat and get 100 toons and make all my play that way, i would not buy more. That's not being a bum, that's being smart with my money.

Sorry if my tone seems negative. It's only a response to your tone.

Dirtymonkey_666
10-12-2012, 09:45 PM
well before the blessing i had like 18 characters and now i have about 28 (yes to farm platinum from blessing and gold (im poor)), now i farm pinks more often

The Flash
10-13-2012, 02:25 AM

You can go....yourself, some people can actually be good at the game without spending mommies money. Scrub.

Not one time did I say bums were bad players. I said bums are bums. It is sad how people like to be lied to and dont want to hear the truth. I was being completely honest and I sorry if you dont like the truth. If I made any false statement point them out and I will retract them if they are false. I am big enough to admit I am wrong as it only shows I am human and I am learning something through that mistake or error.

Cobraguy
10-13-2012, 03:49 AM
I said bums are bums.

I'd also like to go on record saying this.

ETA: Bums are bums.

MightyMicah
10-13-2012, 04:51 AM
I made 1 more tune :) Because 1k extra gold is to die for...

Isotope
10-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Got 3 toons to get 12 plat 1 shield. I think luck is an important factor. This blessing thing does make me elixir addicted! :D I think this addiction is what STS want to see!

mike1298
10-13-2012, 06:44 AM
The blessings make me want to spend even more and brought me back into the game. I believe they were a great addition and will bring more players back into the game. Just my opinion though.

Noodleleg
10-13-2012, 10:19 AM
How life works:

"You go to school. You get good grades. You get lucky on daily blessings."

-Based on a wise quote by a wise Asian Fathwr.

Reunegade
10-13-2012, 12:59 PM
How life works:

"You go to school. You get good grades. You get lucky on daily blessings."

-Based on a wise quote by a wise Asian Fathwr.

If you're so Asian, why would you get an F in spelling? LUKE! I AM YOUR FATHWR!!

ninjaduck
10-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Reun I rushed iipeanutii and you died. :)

Reunegade
10-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Peanuts don't have legs. Or skills. Don't touch me. I'm meditating. Wait that's like the worst bird skill why tf am I using it? Gahhhhhh delete char.