PDA

View Full Version : The Voodoo Spoon

gwippy
09-06-2010, 12:02 AM
whats the deal with them? i see people in swamps go lucky when someone gets it as a drop its just a silly grey

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 12:04 AM
whats the deal with them? i see people in swamps go lucky when someone gets it as a drop its just a silly grey

They probably just don't know any better...

KingFu
09-06-2010, 12:06 AM
They aren't rare. Some noobs think they are since it says "Voodoo" but it's just like most grays, useless and most commonly liquidated if the person has a clue ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 12:33 AM
They aren't rare. Some noobs think they are since it says "Voodoo" but it's just like most grays, useless and most commonly liquidated if the person has a clue ;)

Lol, I saw some guy today selling voodoo spoon for 100k

What a $c@mx0r

Inching
09-06-2010, 02:22 AM
u have to let the new guys play around and enjoy the loot... even if its gray because they dont know any better and dont really farm hard core like us ...

I was carrying around town my pink voodoo stuff and like 20 lvl 45 guys PM me and asking where I got them, how much is my gear worth, bla bla bla....

Gets back to the old theory that poeple level too quickly and only want to obtain the highest level and have no clue about the game....

This is classic... I was doing some quest a few days ago and was using my Dark Matter staff and the lvl 45 dude in the dungeon asked me what staff I was using because he's never seen it before.. Like really how do you not have seen this staff .... not even a hook staff???? <FAINT>

Hayabusaz
09-06-2010, 03:18 AM
Lol, I saw some guy today selling voodoo spoon for 100k

What a $c@mx0r

lol , Epic Fail , lol

djifnjdsiofvsvz

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 09:55 AM
lol , Epic Fail , lol

djifnjdsiofvsvz

Bahahahaha yeah

Twinktastical and I called him a scammer at the same time XD! Then he logged off

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 12:09 PM
u have to let the new guys play around and enjoy the loot... even if its gray because they dont know any better and dont really farm hard core like us ...

I was carrying around town my pink voodoo stuff and like 20 lvl 45 guys PM me and asking where I got them, how much is my gear worth, bla bla bla....

Gets back to the old theory that poeple level too quickly and only want to obtain the highest level and have no clue about the game....

This is classic... I was doing some quest a few days ago and was using my Dark Matter staff and the lvl 45 dude in the dungeon asked me what staff I was using because he's never seen it before.. Like really how do you not have seen this staff .... not even a hook staff???? <FAINT>
myyynaaaamon!