PDA

View Full Version : Stash-able Energy Kits / Essence

MasterSan
10-05-2023, 12:30 AM
Hi Devs,

Please consider making the energy kits/ essences stashable for the energy events.

Thank you.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-05-2023, 01:33 AM
Hi Devs,

Please consider making the energy kits/ essences stashable for the energy events.

Thank you.

Sent from my V2144 using TapatalkIt have to give it a -1 because I expect people to run twinks with bots to farm energy over night.

MasterSan
10-05-2023, 03:50 AM
It have to give it a -1 because I expect people to run twinks with bots to farm energy over night.Map views are now changed randomly..there is no way for some twink to farm energy using bot anymore..

QuaseT
10-05-2023, 04:03 AM
Map views are now changed randomly..there is no way for some twink to farm energy using bot anymore..

I've seen several people do it in hauntlet and sunken elite and reported them to support. Can't share videos or igns here tho.

MasterSan
10-05-2023, 04:29 AM
I've seen several people do it in hauntlet and sunken elite and reported them to support. Can't share videos or igns here tho.I still don't see your point, because tier rewards are not character bound anymore. What difference does it make by farming from alt or farming from main?

Making the kits stashable would help alot. Tyvm.

QuaseT
10-05-2023, 04:41 AM
I still don't see your point, because tier rewards are not character bound anymore. What difference does it make by farming from alt or farming from main?

Making the kits stashable would help alot. Tyvm.

I voted -1 because I might not be able to compete in event lbs without buying energy. If some people uses their energy that they farmed over night like the guy in lovecraft I won't have much chance unless I use paid energy. It will be a lot harder to spot those people if they can farm with unknown characters. However, removing energy from bot-able areas works too (since reporting them clearly has little effect).

MasterSan
10-05-2023, 06:38 AM
I voted -1 because I might not be able to compete in event lbs without buying energy. If some people uses their energy that they farmed over night like the guy in lovecraft I won't have much chance unless I use paid energy. It will be a lot harder to spot those people if they can farm with unknown characters. However, removing energy from bot-able areas works too (since reporting them clearly has little effect).Removing energy from botable area would be good idea.

I made this thread only because if i farm energy on one character and end up selling gears, it would help alot to have another character to play with those energies.
Cutting off all the exploitations of energy farming by bot as well as making the Essence stashable would be really good if happened.

asommers
10-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Sorry, no plans to make energy stashable.

-ALS