View Full Version : Elite Rahabkor Gold Farming As War

OdenTheJust
10-05-2023, 10:09 AM
I seem to be out of the loop when it comes to gold farming rahabkor. Trying to figure out how to do the most damage as a warrior on elite bosses link rahabkor. I have kraken gear so I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on what skill/gear/pet combos i should use to do as much damage as possible. Also is 81 mythic gear still viable for killing bosses? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Cliva
10-05-2023, 10:17 AM
Hey, I'm a rogue but this is what I can suggest.
For gears:
Kraken sword
Kraken helm
Kraken armor
Kraken belt
Divine ring
Guardian amulet
Kraken arti
Immo bracelet
(IF you have the following that should be great. If you don't, equip your strongest gear. Krak sword, arm, belt and Guardian amu is a must.)

For pet:
Base- arc sap
Hb- Frostbitten
Aa- H. Sabra/H. Eggsorcist/H. Pere

For skills:
Chest splitter
Rallying cry
Vengeful
Juggernaut

This skill set should boost your str by nearly 200 or more.
Chest splitter hits very hard esp if you have enough haste to make it cooldown faster.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-05-2023, 10:29 AM
Warr can go both ways, it primarily depends on your budget and your strat. If you want to control procs as in when your weapon is on cd you don't want your vest to proc I suggest making a damage loadout with zaarus, saber as wep its cheaper than making an op kraken set with force sword as dmg wep.
Proc loadout would need Kraken sword / aegis, vest, belt, arti, and arc brace. Ulti is kind of useless these days since most maps is just fighting a boss.
I'd say in rahabkor use horn not juggernaut, horn heals the team in phase 3.axe throw mastery 1/10 causes a bleed dot that helps you proc more often and is high dmg.
If you go the arcane route use a force sword with crit damage str% as main wep you can put gl on your kraken sword. If you go the zaarus route you can put gold loot on kraken sword and vest since you are swapping to a higher dmg loadout once you proc. This makes your gl set more effective since you can do more dmg without the risk of swapping loadouts and the boss dying.
Im a rog who procs kraken and swaps to zaarus 3.1k dex, it does insane amounts of damage and its nice to be able to wear my zaarus load and have nothing proc accidentally.

OdenTheJust
10-05-2023, 10:43 AM
I have a pretty op zaar set i think i can come in around 3k str with it so ill have to try it out, i appreciate the tip on swapping out gear to not proc them, very helpful.

Elec
10-05-2023, 11:26 PM
I have full kraken (weapons, helm, armor, belt, ring, amulet, arti, and bracelet) with full flawless fury.
4.5 to 9% str on each gear. Close to 3k str with force sword.

Without force sword and bracelet, I couldn't do phase1 after rahab got buff.
With bracelet, still can't solo as well.
With force sword, I can solo everything.

With force, full kraken, RC, VG and crit dmg pets, I can solo E Rahab and even kill Elite Ekanta with one proc.
(The pet is Arc sapphire, frostbitten and H sabra.)

But for this build, I spent to much imo.

I know some people do lots of dmg with +3k nep with kraken procs.
Not sure if they can solo P1 tho.

BTW.
I agree with most of Encryption said except using Axe throw. Kraken sword has 100% proc. You don't need At to proc kraken tbh. At is useful when you try to proc shield. I recommend Windmill, RC, VG and Heal.
If you have enough dmg, you can go AT, WM, VG and heal. Rc is kind of pain to use.

And on Ekanta I replace RC to Jugg and WM to AT to proc shield on mobs.

KarTik1
10-06-2023, 07:42 AM
Same problem here but i know issues i have for my build and working on it .
I can do almost 40% damage to rahab in p1.
Try to get some power stones specifically for rahab if you have like 6 of them they will boost your damage by alot .
Skills
Veng blood , jugger ,axe,heal
My total str is 2.989k which is lacking with some decent awakes i can get 3.1 k str with my saber zaar set .
I am also lacking guardian pendent have kraken pendent but it is useless against raha .
I am lacking these things
I have full kraken set too and ith arcane bracelet
Pet
Arc saph base
H garlic hb
H sabra aa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
10-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Thank you all for great advice, the pet combo definitely helped and i am much closer to solo but lacking maybe a few pieces. Do you guys think boss damage gear or pure str% is better? Fir example i have 6%str krak belt but have 20% boss damage zaar belt.

Encryptions
10-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Boss damage is terrible, I tested it. Better to go crit dmg / str.

Elec
10-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Used to have full bd gears. I was able to solo E rahab before the buff. Maybe it will still work with force sword but not sure if it will let you solo without force now.
Mixing up str gears and bd gear are not a good idea imo. You will need +100 bd to see difference.

I changed to str build because str will give me more hp which helped in survivability and cleaning mobs.
(plus it will deter some random mental warriors pm saying that they have higher str without full kraken than me)

Cliva
10-06-2023, 05:46 PM
Boss damage is terrible, I tested it. Better to go crit dmg / str.Terrible for war? Or for all classes?

Encryptions
10-06-2023, 07:01 PM
Terrible for war? Or for all classes?

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkAll classes

Cliva
10-06-2023, 07:06 PM
All classesIf so, I disagree. Been using bd for quite some time now and it helped me solo p1 hedo without any help.(i dont have force)

Immortal_Blood
10-06-2023, 07:28 PM
crit damage awake, crit awake, power stones, crit chance pet, ...immortal shackle , full kraken, orc+cryo buff, ad elixir damage+elite runner etc, pretty much it?

Immortal_Blood
10-06-2023, 07:35 PM
If so, I disagree. Been using bd for quite some time now and it helped me solo p1 hedo without any help.(i dont have force)

yea its probs great when stacking a lot of it in enhancements with items that already have bd on it such as divine ring and kraken bow while stacking damage elixirs

but without any support .. i agree bd is bad unless its for a low level character

Encryptions
10-06-2023, 10:53 PM
If so, I disagree. Been using bd for quite some time now and it helped me solo p1 hedo without any help.(i dont have force)

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkIts damage% bonus not a dmg multiplier like I thought it was, in my case every 10% gives you 8k damage on average to the damage you are doing to the boss. I was doing 180k without bd and 188k with 10% bd when it should be 200k.
I got 15% crit dmg on wep and the rest of my gears are dex%, they destory hedo's hp bar.

Cliva
10-07-2023, 12:03 AM
Its damage% bonus not a dmg multiplier like I thought it was, in my case every 10% gives you 8k damage on average to the damage you are doing to the boss. I was doing 180k without bd and 188k with 10% bd when it should be 200k.
I got 15% crit dmg on wep and the rest of my gears are dex%, they destory hedo's hp bar.Regardless, it still boosts your damage and that's just 10%. I have a set with a base of 100+ without hb,aa, and procs so I can confirm bd is very useful if you have the perfect balance of stats and bd

Elec
10-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Without force sword and bracelet, I couldn't do phase1 after rahab got buff.
With bracelet, still can't solo as well.
With force sword, I can solo everything.

Just tested again.
Bracelet + RC let me solo P1 without elixir and force sword. But barely.
When I'm lucky, I can do it without RC too but risky.

AT actually works better than Windmill. I think it's because of skill delay time of Wm.
AT RC VG heal had best dmg for me.

Not a fair test but tested 7% guardian with 3 power stone and 5.5% kraken with 3 flawless, somehow almost same or Kraken does little more dmg.
Not sure why. Guardian even has higher crit too.

Hope this helps.

OdenTheJust
10-10-2023, 09:08 AM
Just tested again.
Bracelet + RC let me solo P1 without elixir and force sword. But barely.
When I'm lucky, I can do it without RC too but risky.

AT actually works better than Windmill. I think it's because of skill delay time of Wm.
AT RC VG heal had best dmg for me.

Not a fair test but tested 7% guardian with 3 power stone and 5.5% kraken with 3 flawless, somehow almost same or Kraken does little more dmg.
Not sure why. Guardian even has higher crit too.

Hope this helps.

How exactly does RC help? Do i need to max the str per caster level or something? Is RC better than vengeful blood in this case?

Elec
10-10-2023, 10:07 AM
How exactly does RC help? Do i need to max the str per caster level or something? Is RC better than vengeful blood in this case?

Yes, You need to max out the mastery of RC which gives you str boost.

And no, VG is absolutely needed to increase crit or crit dmg won't work.

But when you want to use RC and VG, you can't have both heal and JG nor have 2 attack skills.
So I usually try not to use RC unless I need it. Plus charging VG, hit pet aa, charging kraken sword, switching to force sword hit RC is kind of a lot to do. Little easier without RC.
However, E rahab and Hedo, I need to have RC to deliver more dmg to be safe (because I run random E rahab most of times).

What I meant was full kraken + immo bracelet + RC(+VG+At or WM) without Force sword, I could solo E rahab but barely. If I used dmg elixir it could be fine.

My skill set there was 5VG, 2RV(longer), Heal(both rahab and Hedo need heal), AND WM. Because I saw one of the best warrior in the game using WM in Erahab solo.
But I generally like to use SS and AT then WM because CS and WM misses a lot when I'm moving fast in somewhere like event map or maus. AT and SS auto aim and never miss. Plus both have dot chance that helps to proc shield.

So I tested how much each skill do dmg with VG, RV and heal.
AT actually did same or more dmg then WM, WM does decent dmg but there is like 1sec pause period that doesn't dmg at all. SS does least dmg because of the jumping action that delays normal attack I think.

Now I use AT, RC, VG, Heal in E rhana and Hedo
AT, JG, VG and heal in E ekan
(If I run with decent pt, I will switch RC to SS just because it's easier, and use gl pet)
AT, SS, VG and JG in Labyrinth.
At, SS, VG and Heal in other maps
Etc.

Tonebox
10-18-2023, 11:28 AM
Would add something to above mentioned. I’m also trying to have a crit damage build on my warrior, and tried using frostbiten for HB. But found out for me better worked Heroic Garlic, which gives 20% critical hit. With him I have 75% crit hit, plus VG it’s 100% critical hit. For me it work better than having +15% crit damage, but not every hit being critical. Since critical damage increases only damage on critical hit, on my opinion for war better have higher crit chance rather than crit damage. Also with close to 100% crit chance the damage output is more stable, I always get +- same amount of dealt damage, while with lower critical chance its random - critical hit or not.
Also, on my opinion, crit damage is good enough for warrior even without force sword and high STR. I have 15% crit damage kraken sword, and 15% crit damage zodias aegis. My total STR is around 2,1k, and procing zodias + kraken armor + kraken arti + arc bracelet, then switching to kraken sword + h sabra AA - I can solo erahab phase 1, sometimes almost 3\4 lifebar. I use 25%dmg elix tho, but don't use Sapphire passive. The only problem of zodias - its does not always proc on time. If I just use sword + all procs I almost kill 1/2 erahab hp, but 2.1str definitely not enough for that.
Maybe this would help somebody.

Thewolfbull
10-18-2023, 01:34 PM
You are better off focusing on gear that kills mobs fast and running zodias gauntlet instead, more gold+warrior is actually needed there. If you want to run rahab just make a rogue, you don't even need that good of gear to clear first phase, while war needs maxed out gear.

xbell
10-18-2023, 01:55 PM
You are better off focusing on gear that kills mobs fast and running zodias gauntlet instead, more gold+warrior is actually needed there. If you want to run rahab just make a rogue, you don't even need that good of gear to clear first phase, while war needs maxed out gear.People usually don't have a long time to run on gauntlet. They want chill run that's why they want to focus on e rahab. Warriors on Zodias Gauntlet have a lot to do, they want to farm but don't wanna stress about what they do. I'm war but did build a rogue to play gauntlet and it is more smooth than using warrior.

Miskoxjones
10-18-2023, 02:00 PM
People usually don't have a long time to run on gauntlet. They want chill run that's why they want to focus on e rahab. Warriors on Zodias Gauntlet have a lot to do, they want to farm but don't wanna stress about what they do. I'm war but did build a rogue to play gauntlet and it is more smooth than using warrior.Dude 100% facts as a warrior player

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-18-2023, 02:49 PM
Only 1 solution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWvBMO7HtU&lc=UgxHt5_UXNA0QW7TtnN4AaABAg

Adf
10-18-2023, 02:59 PM
I m not pretty sure about a war could do p1 or anything to rahabkor, but you can try sword+krak armor+ 3/3 legendary gear(for stats helm, ring, belt all legendary) haste(outllow pendant) and rest what you have. As pet combine those who gives you the highest haste, like sabra, h tadphed, h garlic etc or critical damage. Look in pet menu and take those with critical damage.

Elec
10-18-2023, 07:59 PM
Would add something to above mentioned. I’m also trying to have a crit damage build on my warrior, and tried using frostbiten for HB. But found out for me better worked Heroic Garlic, which gives 20% critical hit. With him I have 75% crit hit, plus VG it’s 100% critical hit. For me it work better than having +15% crit damage, but not every hit being critical. Since critical damage increases only damage on critical hit, on my opinion for war better have higher crit chance rather than crit damage. Also with close to 100% crit chance the damage output is more stable, I always get +- same amount of dealt damage, while with lower critical chance its random - critical hit or not.
Also, on my opinion, crit damage is good enough for warrior even without force sword and high STR. I have 15% crit damage kraken sword, and 15% crit damage zodias aegis. My total STR is around 2,1k, and procing zodias + kraken armor + kraken arti + arc bracelet, then switching to kraken sword + h sabra AA - I can solo erahab phase 1, sometimes almost 3\4 lifebar. I use 25%dmg elix tho, but don't use Sapphire passive. The only problem of zodias - its does not always proc on time. If I just use sword + all procs I almost kill 1/2 erahab hp, but 2.1str definitely not enough for that.
Maybe this would help somebody.

I just tested too.
Probably it could be different by gears and awakens but I can agree about Heroic Garlic doing better dmg.
For me, Frostbitten does little more dmg when it's lucky, less dmg when it's not. H garlic does more consistent dmg.
And it actually let me do better dmg without pet aa(when h sabra is on CD). I think it's because of crit too.
Good tip.

I just learned how to run ezg, can do +100 waves.
Yes, it gives good gold and is fun. I like it that a tank can be a tank
Yes i's kind of stressful and requires long time as well.
Sometimes Erahab feels comfortable. But that's because I know I can carry whatever pt I have.

Struggle of being warriors.

KarTik1
10-19-2023, 04:36 AM
So now i can do eraha p1 by my self
I use
Saber zaar set
Have 3012 str
I am full kraken and have arcane bracelet.
I do that with kraken sword .
Also
Have 12 noble fury and some exquisite fury
And 7 power stones .
Pets
Arc sapphire bas
H garlic hb
H sabra aa .
With h garlic and vengeful blood i have in between 80-90 % crit rate .
Skills
Vengeful blood
Rally cry
Axe throw
Windmill.
I am doing p1 almost 80-90% of time
But i have to use 25% damage lix and orc and cryoster buff .
But what my build lack is it is not good for random runs because i do not have heal .
I might go for better str build to drop rally cry is the only option i have for now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbell
10-19-2023, 05:05 AM
I have 3.1k+ str force sword + kraken set.
Force sword, kraken gears and arcane bracelet but my amulet/pendant is guardian valley.
Im using frostbitten hb and heroic sabra aa if want maximum damage or Frostbitten hb abd Groucho/heroic anky hb so i can change my pet hb in the end of rahab.
I can have 80-90%crit, venge + orc buff + rogue buff in zone.
It will be more easy if warrior have 100% crit chance, they should buff vengeful crit skill because they keep releasing crit damage.
I can deal 70-90% hp of e rahab clean.
My skill build:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231019/026a260e2fe6bbfa15b466318e9bac60.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231019/dcea55baefc2fbe18a3a4c788af85b7e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231019/acc8fe3e6c0065682b85ea3b72fcaed1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231019/0db7c7827164bfc731e7ddf19c4ad854.jpg

OdenTheJust
10-19-2023, 10:08 AM
Thank you all for contributing to this discussion, seems to me like as a warrior it requires 1B+ gear just to solo P1. Without force sword seems almost unattainable for war. I guess we will just have to sit back and let the rogues and mages take out p1. In the meantime im doing EZG much more fun for warrior and like others mentioned warriors are actually needed. Good gold and a fun mode, maybe rahabkor just isn't for warriors. In rahabkor we are just janitors for cleaning up the slime.

OdenTheJust
10-19-2023, 10:12 AM
Only 1 solution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWvBMO7HtU&lc=UgxHt5_UXNA0QW7TtnN4AaABAg

Haha nice, seems that is the right solution bro.

OdenTheJust
10-19-2023, 10:34 AM
Can anyone who uses saber set comment on if this works better than say mythic set with Nept? I have a 3k str myth set that i try switching to after i proc all my kraken gear and it does worse damage then just sticking with my main krak set. I only have 2.5k str on my krak set so why is it doing more damage than swapping to my 3k str mythic set? The only difference i have is my krak sword has 13 boss damage on it. I dont think that would make up for the lack of str my krak set has.

Tonebox
10-20-2023, 03:56 PM
I would suppose, it’s because mythic set has much more low crit chance compared to kraken set. Critical hit when proced all gear it’s a huge damage. And more damage (when switched to myth) but rare crit chance overall gives less damage dealt

OdenTheJust
10-20-2023, 04:35 PM
I did see that the saber has a chance to reduce armor on hit, maybe this make the boss really vulnerable because krak reduces by 65% and if the saber procs you can reduce armor by 95%(100% if charged attack procs). I know on mage that switching to the smugglers gun can really increase damage, is this also true for the saber? Because I currently only have nept.

Tekila
10-22-2023, 12:21 PM
I did see that the saber has a chance to reduce armor on hit, maybe this make the boss really vulnerable because krak reduces by 65% and if the saber procs you can reduce armor by 95%(100% if charged attack procs). I know on mage that switching to the smugglers gun can really increase damage, is this also true for the saber? Because I currently only have nept.

Yes it is

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk