PDA

View Full Version : I was just accused of being a troll in Forest Haven...

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 01:25 AM
All because I was answering this guy epoto about Lost. He wanted to know how far you can level up in it... I can't remember... I remember it's a little past 30... Maybe 31.5 or 32.5... So he asked if the swamps are hard...I said they're easy except for the last two levels. Then I said I loved Lost, and it's definitely worth buying. Immediately I have two jerks on my tail being really hateful. All because I was a level 7 giving advice. I said I had 45 lvl characters. They said if I did that I was a Mynas gen. WTF? I was playing waiting for the Lost campaign to come out... Surely players aren't so stupid as to think none of us make new characters???? Christmastree is a new character that I'm hoping to eventually get on the K/D Ratio leaderboard for enchantresses:) But I go into town & get attacked & accused of being a troll because I tried to help someone while I was a level 7... They actually dared to try & quiz me like i was an idiot. So I thought I'd post a screenie here... Let them see it and accuse me of being a brand new player now. The ridiculous thing is my feelings were really hurt.

The worst thing about all of it is truly new players must get attacked like this. If I was truly new and I was treated that way, I'd quit playing... They literally could lose new players and consequently money if people are mean like this...

The irony is right before this, I was posting with bmc talking about helping new players... Lol
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/furrawn/087a4761.png

jonboy
09-06-2010, 01:38 AM
I have played a bit with one of them, pretty sad actually, if I was them I'd be facepalming about now.

Ps. Don't get to upset, I mean think about it how important is their opinion to your life, seriously.....see :)

Hayabusaz
09-06-2010, 01:56 AM
What The ....

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 01:58 AM
I have played a bit with one of them, pretty sad actually, if I was them I'd be facepalming about now.

Ps. Don't get to upset, I mean think about it how important is their opinion to your life, seriously.....see :)

ROTFL Jon... You're right... Their opinions should have as much worth to me as something nasty on the bottom of my shoe... Like in Paris when someone doesn't pick up after their dog and a wrong step can put shoes in unwanted contact with gross goo:) But, I think it's hard to not feel badly momentarily when people attack like that... I'll get over it- though I hope game karma pays them back:D

Demonicdevyn
09-06-2010, 02:06 AM
WTF there both my freinds list well were not until this and dude actully I prob shudnt say who purebreed is
but his main which u prob know is on here he'll c it srry to hear this

Chickdigcookies
09-06-2010, 08:24 AM
purebreed is instinctive...i could be wrong thou.

purebreed
truebreed
realbreed

=

fail twinks.

Kingofhurtz
09-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Lol theyre both on these forums!

Royce
09-06-2010, 09:50 AM
LMAO, people are friggin idiots :D
I would have just ignored their useless characters and moved on with my life, but to each his own...

PvpLegend
09-06-2010, 12:52 PM
rofl i was in towne with that pure breed dude, he wanted to trade, but sounded like a real d****, so i ignored him :) after msging him trolololol

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 03:10 PM
LMAO, people are friggin idiots :D
I would have just ignored their useless characters and moved on with my life, but to each his own...

The conversation was maybe two minutes. In all honesty, I thought to myself after two minutes, 'Why am I talking to them still?' I guess you have to realize that personalities are different and for me, I was just completely shocked that ANYONE would attack a lower level like that...i do have them on ignore now...

Moved on with my life? They didn't affect my life, but I had a choice to walk away or fight back so maybe they'll think twice before being awful to some new person. I doubt my choice made any difference but I had to try:)

λαθυιντ
09-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Isn't furrawn the person that said she will do something strange for some change?

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Isn't furrawn the person that said she will do something strange for some change?

I don't know who you are but that is disgusting. I would never even consider saying some sick thing like that. Troll.

Haikus
09-06-2010, 03:16 PM
ooooooo i have a lvl 7 named xxhaikusxx pretty original,eh?:D i wanna get kills and stuff..can i help?

Haikus
09-06-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't know who you are but that is disgusting. I would never even consider saying some sick thing like that. Troll.

hahaha its the infamous laquint u didnt know?:D

EDIT POST:sorry for double posting

KingFu
09-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Purebreed is twinktastical. I have found Truebreed and Realbreed all to be pretty big jerks in PvP, Purebreed seems cool to me. You're not a troll though, I know I don't have to say that though. Some people will say aching to you, just ignore em Fur :)

λαθυιντ
09-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Furrawn I want to my my scheming llama hairs of a butt monkey gorilla on your face!

Arterra
09-06-2010, 03:25 PM
so... this has been on for a day now and they supposedly do go on the forums... and no comment from the masked villains.

SHAME

Haikus
09-06-2010, 03:26 PM
o ya it is instinctive check his sig..hes nice to me tho:)

Jespo
09-06-2010, 03:34 PM
wow they asked wich boss specificaly drops voodoo and thats funny cause any boss in swamps will drop those itemds lol

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Purebreed is twinktastical. I have found Truebreed and Realbreed all to be pretty big jerks in PvP, Purebreed seems cool to me. You're not a troll though, I know I don't have to say that though. Some people will say aching to you, just ignore em Fur :)

Thank you, Myst. Your words made me smile. I'm surprised Twinktastical would be like that. The real issue is if I had actually been a new person, I'd have quit the game. Lots of people would just ignore. But some new people could quit playing after being treated like that... Especially if the character was an 11 or 12 year child. It was too late for a child to be on in the US but PL is an international game.

Hi, Haikus:) I'll add xxhaikusxx...
ROTFL laughing about Laquint... I'm going to put the troll on ignore.
Apparently they just aren't nice to people they see in game that they think are newbies.

Jespo-
I know. I showed my husband and he said, "What idiots. There isn't any one boss. Besides if there was, it would be like asking someone to list all the bones in the body to prove they're human." LOL

Haikus
09-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi, Haikus:) I'll add xxhaikusxx...
ROTFL laughing about Laquint... I'm going to put the troll on ignore.

:) but how are u rolling on the floor laughing laughing?..thats possible?:D

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 03:58 PM
:) but how are u rolling on the floor laughing laughing?..thats possible?:D

ROTFL because I actually felt distress when I read that nasty post... When you said it was Laquint, I immediately laughed at myself for even bothering to respond to a troll.

Yep- ROTFL definitely possible...

Haikus
09-06-2010, 04:02 PM
ROTFL because I actually felt distress when I read that nasty post... When you said it was Laquint, I immediately laughed at myself for even bothering to respond to a troll.

Yep- ROTFL definitely possible...

haha i know im not dumb thats y i said how r u rolling on the floor laughing laughing cuz u said

ROTFL laughing lol:p

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 04:16 PM
haha i know im not dumb thats y i said how r u rolling on the floor laughing laughing cuz u said lol:p

Facepalm... Lol I seriously need coffee:)
I never ever thought for a moment that you were asking if ROTFL was possible in general. I thought you were asking if the Laquint thing was really funny enough to ROTFL...

Lol but No... I was wrong... I clearly need to learn more about "Edit." My bad... Hmmmm.... Wait. Can I say I was skipping in the rain singing a little trolls go away song?

Trolls trolls go away
There's nothing left to say
Cows see Laquint and Moo
I read him and all I can do
is
ROTFL
Laughing laughing
ROTFL
Laughing laughing
:p

Haikus
09-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Facepalm... Lol I seriously need coffee:)
I never ever thought for a moment that you were asking if ROTFL was possible in general. I thought you were asking if the Laquint thing was really funny enough to ROTFL...

Lol but No... I was wrong... I clearly need to learn more about "Edit." My bad... Hmmmm.... Wait. Can I say I was skipping in the rain singing a little trolls go away song?

Trolls trolls go away
There's nothing left to say
Cows see Laquint and Moo
I read him and all I can do
is
ROTFL
Laughing laughing
ROTFL
Laughing laughing
:p

haha edit should be ur new bff:p and haha w/e floats ur boat ma'am;)

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Lol Haikus... Edit is def my new best friend:p

Myst? Are you sure it's Twinktastical? I just now saw a thread where he talked about reporting someone trolling and he mentions not wanting to put up a screenie of bad words because there might be kids reading. If he says that and then he turns around and attacks people in game...that would be two-faced villianous balderdash:(

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 04:38 PM
yup, u said i was a noob, then answered that a specific boss dropped a voodoo... WRONG then you wouldnt tell which one :) yup i did troll u :) yes it was fun :) yes it was awesome :) and YES i need to post this pic
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/b7d175c4.jpg

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM

Myst? Are you sure it's Twinktastical? I just now saw a thread where he talked about reporting someone trolling and he mentions not wanting to put up a screenie of bad words because there might be kids reading. If he says that and then he turns around and attacks people in game...that would be two-faced villianous balderdash:(

double post time, anyway yes it is me, and it wasnt about a kid trolling :) look at the screenie :)

Raxie
09-06-2010, 04:41 PM
just ignore the noob. he was also flaming a guy for selling an item too 'expensive' when i thought it was the right price.

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 04:50 PM
yup, u said i was a noob, then answered that a specific boss dropped a voodoo... WRONG then you wouldnt tell which one :) yup i did troll u :) yes it was fun :) yes it was awesome :) and YES i need to post this pic
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/b7d175c4.jpg

I didn't call you a noob. I've never called someone that in game- ever. I didn't answer your idiotic question because 1) nobody should have to take a quiz to prove they aren't new, 2) So what if they are new? You think it's funny to be mean to new players? 3) There is no answer to your ridiculous question- at least as far as I know, all the bosses In the swamps can drop voodoo items...

You think it's funny to be mean to people? You are a sad person.

Raxie
09-06-2010, 04:54 PM
trying to be cool over the internet.
fail.

Haikus
09-06-2010, 04:59 PM

awwwwwa i wanted to be ur new best friend:(*tear*haha i kid i kid:p but ya become fond with it love it and embrace it:D

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I didn't call you a noob. I've never called someone that in game- ever. I didn't answer your idiotic question because 1) nobody should have to take a quiz to prove they aren't new, 2) So what if they are new? You think it's funny to be mean to new players? 3) There is no answer to your ridiculous question- at least as far as I know, all the bosses In the swamps can drop voodoo items...

You think it's funny to be mean to people? You are a sad person.

You claimed the opposite... and tbh im not sad o.O im pretty happy

Demonicdevyn
09-06-2010, 05:50 PM

dude i dint say cuz it wuda made them feel worse to find this....

KingFu
09-06-2010, 05:52 PM
dude i dint say cuz it wuda made them feel worse to find this....

Huh? Also, I'm just saying from experience. Purebreed was cool with me, the other two weren't so nice to me :/ so I'm just saying how try were to me.

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 06:01 PM
You claimed the opposite... and tbh im not sad o.O im pretty happy

What are you talking about? I was answering Epoto and told him that I loved Lost and that it was worth buying. You butted in and began attacking me. Then YOU asked me the idiot unanswerable question. You said to prove I was not new that I had to tell you what boss in the swamps drops voodoo items. I said that I wasn't answering a question to prove anything. I didn't ask the question NOR did I say it had an answer.
The below screenies will show that clearly verisimilitude is not in your dictionary.

As for your casting aspersions, I only play PL on my IPAD. The iPad came out in APRIL (I bought one the day they went on sale). Maybe PL was out earlier and maybe Lost came out in March for devices other than the ipad, but the iPad itself didn't come out til April...

In town yesterday, you made me feel bad.
I just now let you make me feel bad again. This time is my fault. I should have put you on ignore. I'll rectify that oversight right now...

You, sir, are a jerk!

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/furrawn/4a178799.png
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/furrawn/4950b826.png
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/furrawn/418734c5.png
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/furrawn/087a4761.png

Demonicdevyn
09-06-2010, 06:05 PM
jerk
jerk
jerk
jerk
merk
i dunno

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 06:30 PM
What are you talking about? I was answering Epoto and told him that I loved Lost and that it was worth buying. You butted in and began attacking me. Then YOU asked me the idiot unanswerable question. You said to prove I was not new that I had to tell you what boss in the swamps drops voodoo items. I said that I wasn't answering a question to prove anything. I didn't ask the question NOR did I say it had an answer.
The below screenies will show that clearly verisimilitude is not in your dictionary.

As for your casting aspersions, I only play PL on my IPAD. The iPad came out in APRIL (I bought one the day they went on sale). Maybe PL was out earlier and maybe Lost came out in March for devices other than the ipad, but the iPad itself didn't come out til April...

In town yesterday, you made me feel bad.
I just now let you make me feel bad again. This time is my fault. I should have put you on ignore. I'll rectify that oversight right now...

You, sir, are a jerk

Let me... get a better understanding on this! 1 You spent 5-15 min of ur life typing that :) 2 If you feel bad over that... dont play mmos... -.- 3 If youd like to call names... Smd

Royce
09-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Let me... get a better understanding on this! 1 You spent 5-15 min of ur life typing that :) 2 If you feel bad over that... dont play mmos... -.- 3 If youd like to call names... Smd

Dude, just quit while you're behind. If you wanna be just the next Laquint, feel free, but we really don't need any more trolly d-bags in this community...

Kirei
09-06-2010, 06:36 PM
^^ hear hear ^^

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Dude, just quit while you're behind. If you wanna be just the next Laquint, feel free, but we really don't need any more trolly d-bags in this community...

Agreed.

But wait, he's the one with the pic of laquint in his photo bucket album :(.

How else will we get a better picture of laquint????

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 07:06 PM

^^ hear hear ^^

Agreed.

But wait, he's the one with the pic of laquint in his photo bucket album :(.

How else will we get a better picture of laquint????

I love you, guys...

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 07:29 PM
fine... i give up. i was wrong to troll you, im sorry.

Haikus
09-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I love you, guys...

ah i see how it is,haikus get no love its cool:D

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 08:06 PM
ah i see how it is,haikus get no love its cool:D

I love you, Haikus...

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Sorry for double post.
Twink,
I couldn't see your post but my hubby saw it. Thank you for apologizing.
Please be nice to the little tots (below 10 lvls) if for no other reason than you never know who they might be...

Haikus
09-06-2010, 08:16 PM
look he posted it at 7:29 he edited it at 7:37 hehe:p i saw what he wrote but imma be the good guy:) and YAY! haikus is loved haha..now the world finally makes sense again lol jk:p btw y do u always put three dots behind everything u say? lol:D

TwinkTastical
09-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Sorry for double post.
Twink,
I couldn't see your post but my hubby saw it. Thank you for apologizing.
Please be nice to the little tots (below 10 lvls) if for no other reason than you never know who they might be...

Wasnt lvl based :)

Furrawn
09-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi, Haikus...
I love your name btw...
In answer to your question... Yes, I typically uses ellipses. My family & friends know me well for this habit of writing...One of my favorite novels at an impressionistic age (around 13) was "To the Lighthouse" by Virginia Woolf- she employed ellipses... I think that I probably pulled her writing style into my idea of who I was as a writer... Much the way we are all an amalgamation of who we meet, love, etc...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Oh my god.

Devs, PERMA BAN!!!!!!!

This is obviously laquint.

Haikus
09-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi, Haikus...
I love your name btw...
In answer to your question... Yes, I typically uses ellipses. My family & friends know me well for this habit of writing...One of my favorite novels at an impressionistic age (around 13) was "To the Lighthouse" by Virginia Woolf- she employed ellipses... I think that I probably pulled her writing style into my idea of who I was as a writer... Much the way we are all an amalgamation of who we meet, love, etc...

ill pm=) u cuz obviously ppl have no lives and no class.

Raxie
09-07-2010, 02:54 AM
i'm quite level based because of so many noobs offering me 10-50k for my war hammer of legend. whenever i see a low level talking to me i just tend to ignore them and if they want to trade with me, i also ignore them. unless the lower levels are people who i already know and tell me, i usually ignore '< 20' because of so many questions and noob offers.
so if you are on a low level, tell me who you are so i don't ignore you.
edit: btw, i only ignore trades and offers. if someone, no matter what level, says i look 'cool' or whatever, i generally respond with a thank you.

Volksy
09-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Anyone else catch the humor of "troll in the forest"?

Volksy
09-07-2010, 10:14 AM

Furrawn
09-07-2010, 01:35 PM

I didn't... But now that you mention it...
We just need a bridge and three billy goats gruff:D