PDA

View Full Version : 2023-10-06 Content Update (306974)

asommers
10-06-2023, 01:18 PM
+ Reduced the minimum amount of gold available in the Labyrinth.
+ Adjusted drop chances of Kraken Helmet drop from locked crates to be equivalent to other Kraken gear.

omaigad gustii
wow

~ Fluturas [emoji1652]

Eriob
rip the gold nuuuuu

Chaplet
10-06-2023, 01:19 PM
only in crates?

Gromkz
10-06-2023, 01:20 PM
BLESS RNG STS GODS I WILL FINALLY GET SOMETHING GOOD AFTER THIS UPDATE. at least 1 arcane please

Lopsideed
10-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Buff energy and arcane drop rates fr I have 81k points and only 1 arcane what is this and im running with elixir

Celestial6969
10-06-2023, 01:21 PM
NOOOOOO WHY NERF GOLD!!!!
Even if we arent lucky to loot arcs atleast we will be getting gold from running map
Now u mad it pointless to play the event
Thanks as always sts

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-06-2023, 01:21 PM
So happy to read that right after I finished spending plats on a bunch of helmets...

Vrazicak
10-06-2023, 01:23 PM
I feel you buddy, they should give 2 labyrinth coins to people who already did 300 crate pulls.

Yuggernaut
i got 2 kraken helm, sad for me maybe i were getting another kraken item :( lost +250 plat, but still thanks for fixing it

QuaseT
So happy to read that right after I finished spending plats on a bunch of helmets...Don't understand me wrong. Its a good change but Im still not feeling happy lmao

Hamsoloroguer
10-06-2023, 01:24 PM
I hope that something arcane and I have many entries and nothing and now nerf gold haha without advancing anything because

Legolasn
10-06-2023, 01:28 PM
Did u increase other kraken chance to be as much as helmet or decrease helmet chance to be as much as other krakens?

Phup
10-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Don't understand me wrong. Its a good change but Im still not feeling happy lmao

Yeah I feel your pain, they should’ve done this from the start. Now I have these lovely helms to look at and regret

Titanium
10-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Please consider legendaries from crates to be scaled based on the user’s level.

Vrazicak
10-06-2023, 01:32 PM
Is it possible to give out 2 labyrinth coins to everyone who already did 300 pulls? Cause even in a guaranteed drop I got the helmet. It would be really nice

Legolasn
10-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Is it possible to give out 2 labyrinth coins to everyone who already did 300 pulls? Cause even in a guaranteed drop I got the helmet. It would be really nice

Very much agree with this

Angelaxd
10-06-2023, 01:36 PM
What's the point of lowering the dropped gold? 100k for 7 minutes of running is too little compared to maps 76 in elite, they disappoint me more and more every day and this thing about the helmet... the helmet doesn't even work. For God's sake, they can't let the new ones, apart from the limited space they have, make it more difficult for them.

Legolasn
10-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Can u fix event map for low lvl? Boss has a billion hp on like lvl 10-15 unlike last year.

intruders
10-06-2023, 01:51 PM
So one of those 4 kraken helms that I pulled from store crates could've been kraken bracelet or something?

You guys should make it up somehow for those who spent plats on a buggy crate.

Vrazicak
10-06-2023, 01:55 PM
I think we deserve at least 2 labyrinth coins for 300 pulls done while this mistake of yours was still in place. I ask of you, please, own up to your mistake and do the right thing, that guaranteed could've been kraken claws for my rogue hc, instead it was another helmet, all I ask of you is to give us an option to choose something bound from the event vendor.

Cinco
10-06-2023, 01:57 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience, Legends!!

We have refunded the Platinum spent on all of the locked crates (looted and Store purchases) that were opened prior to today's fix.

Best wishes!

Vrazicak
10-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Thank you for the refunds.

Necl
10-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Nerf Legends, you guys dont want us to play your game right?

QuaseT
10-06-2023, 02:06 PM
Tyvm I have still a chance for other arcanes then XD

Kreuafesy
10-06-2023, 02:34 PM
That's great for me, keep it that way

Vrazicak
10-06-2023, 02:41 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience, Legends!!

We have refunded the Platinum spent on all of the locked crates (looted and Store purchases) that were opened prior to today's fix.

Best wishes!

Is there a chance to increase the number of avilable crates every 2 hours? Maybe to 300 or 400? Ty!

intruders
10-06-2023, 02:50 PM
@cinco thanks for taking the responsibility and refund!

Celestial6969
10-06-2023, 03:03 PM
Buff the gold drops i lost motivation to play
Why do u always find a way to ruin the fun for me

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

CptAwsome
10-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Makes you wonder what other items or loot you increase and decrease the percentage chance to loot at your own leisure during each event. Shouldn’t it just be the same percentage each event and nothing is changed? Same items should have the same loot chance each event or is this not the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevenrealms
10-06-2023, 06:16 PM
+ Reduced the minimum amount of gold available in the Labyrinth.
+ Adjusted drop chances of Kraken Helmet drop from locked crates to be equivalent to other Kraken gear.

nerfed gold drops in the event.. getting lazy to play.. whole day playing only legendary drops. its ok if drop rate of arcane are low.. if the drop of gold is good. your time will not waste playing..

Lim Weibin
10-06-2023, 07:14 PM
So one of those 4 kraken helms that I pulled from store crates could've been kraken bracelet or something?

You guys should make it up somehow for those who spent plats on a buggy crate.

So will we get some compensation?

Vrazicak
10-06-2023, 07:18 PM
So will we get some compensation?

They've refunded all the plat that was used to open the bugged crates.

Lim Weibin
10-06-2023, 07:25 PM
They've refunded all the plat that was used to open the bugged crates.

Ah just saw his reply lol, thanks!

Gigannte
10-06-2023, 07:26 PM
Take advantage of this nerf, and nerf the gold of the Zodias portals soon, pls! Ty

Cabalrhys
10-06-2023, 08:38 PM
These devs not really good at using their brains i see. Really? The gold drop was the only thing that made the event decent now that u removed it, its not worth the time now. Really? Your event drops lvl 86 items but your gold drop rate is the same as zodias maps? This is the reason why so many players quit. You the ones breaking the rules of the game u made. Instead of improving through the years, its downgrading. Stupidity at its finest

Trolzerkeinstein
10-06-2023, 09:03 PM
Why, like God, would you nerf the gold loot drop? It was the only thing keeping most players sane, running the same map repeatedly and looting nothing.

Please explain your reasoning. No one even suggested nerfing it. It was not good, but it was not bad either. But NOW it's just horrendous. At least buff the drop rate for the arcane items then or something.

papas
10-06-2023, 09:59 PM
These devs not really good at using their brains i see. Really? The gold drop was the only thing that made the event decent now that u removed it, its not worth the time now. Really? Your event drops lvl 86 items but your gold drop rate is the same as zodias maps? This is the reason why so many players quit. You the ones breaking the rules of the game u made. Instead of improving through the years, its downgrading. Stupidity at its finestEvents supposed to be fun. Not gold grindin maps. We got alrd those. Gauntlet n raha much better for gold farm.
Also I seen ppl looting kershal and kraken weapons.I got kraken bow, valley worlock and valley amulet by the time I got plat tier. I know many don't get lucky but those drops make event more than decent.
Lb rewards seems op. At least for top 10. Jewels are enough.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Necl
10-06-2023, 10:49 PM
Events supposed to be fun. Not gold grindin maps. We got alrd those. Gauntlet n raha much better for gold farm.
Also I seen ppl looting kershal and kraken weapons.I got kraken bow, valley worlock and valley amulet by the time I got plat tier. I know many don't get lucky but those drops make event more than decent.
Lb rewards seems op. At least for top 10. Jewels are enough.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkSTS look for their poket not for you, dont take part of them, take part from what you are and you are a player, and yes, they have to make money but not squeezing our pokets

papas
10-06-2023, 10:56 PM
STS look for their poket not for you, dont take part of them, take part from what you are and you are a player, and yes, they have to make money but not squeezing our poketsI ve lived much longer than u bro in this life and I can have my own opinion. U can have ur own ofc and i respect that. It's up to STS if they gonna do this game p2w or not and it's your choice if u play this game or not.
Ofc u can complain and suggest things that in ur opinion will make game better.
Reminder: sts is a company that has purpose to make money for owners and employees to make a living. If they decent or greedy is in bounders of human nature, it's normal. Still u have the choice to support em or quit.
I'm not takin any sides sinse I have no profit out of this. I'm saying my opinion and I think I'm realistic.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Cabalrhys
10-07-2023, 01:25 AM
Wth do you mean grinding gold??? 1 event run is only 150-200k gold = 5mins while farming on sanc can give u 70-120k per run and u can do 4 runs in 5 mins. Did u even comprehend what was said? "An 86 event map with 86 item drops is supposedly also to drop lvl 86 map gold drops". But instead they made it even lower than zodias gold drop. Dont u still get it? Thats why i said they're the ones breaking their own rules set for the game. My god bro step it up.

dmqp
10-07-2023, 02:57 AM
Wth do you mean grinding gold??? 1 event run is only 150-200k gold = 5mins while farming on sanc can give u 70-120k per run and u can do 4 runs in 5 mins. Did u even comprehend what was said? "An 86 event map with 86 item drops is supposedly also to drop lvl 86 map gold drops". But instead they made it even lower than zodias gold drop. Dont u still get it? Thats why i said they're the ones breaking their own rules set for the game. My god bro step it up.

1 event can't cover everything. This was the case of Labyrinth during day 1. You could farm lot of gold in fast team (comparable to Hedourah gold drop) + you could get any piece of latest arcane gear (best on the market). In short we had op gold farming + op items on loot table. One aspect was toned down, it is that simple. If your wish is to farm gold, there are plenty of options, this event is/was meant to bring latest gear to playerbase in free to play way (as a loot from enemy monsters).

Mamacivat
10-07-2023, 03:12 AM
I have 85k points, I ran for about 10 hours and only dropped 1 arcane item. Why are item drop rates so low? People spend their hours and days, they have nothing, if you are going to bring such an event, it is better not to bring it at all!!

Geri

SM-A325F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Oakmaiden
10-07-2023, 09:03 AM
1 event can't cover everything. This was the case of Labyrinth during day 1. You could farm lot of gold in fast team (comparable to Hedourah gold drop) + you could get any piece of latest arcane gear (best on the market). In short we had op gold farming + op items on loot table. One aspect was toned down, it is that simple. If your wish is to farm gold, there are plenty of options, this event is/was meant to bring latest gear to playerbase in free to play way (as a loot from enemy monsters).
If this event was to bring gears to the people, they wouldn’t be bound. Nothing to sell. No reason to farm deaths.

QuaseT
10-07-2023, 09:25 AM
If this event was to bring gears to the people, they wouldn’t be bound. Nothing to sell. No reason to farm deaths.I dont understand this. We can sell everything we loot in the event.

TheBoon
10-07-2023, 09:31 AM
I have 85k points, I ran for about 10 hours and only dropped 1 arcane item. Why are item drop rates so low? People spend their hours and days, they have nothing, if you are going to bring such an event, it is better not to bring it at all!!

Geri

SM-A325F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

yeah, this year's event has a really horrible drop rate, unlike last year's hybirian 😂 i stop running tho, i just reached the plat tier and stopped, this event is not for me 😄

Justanutt
10-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Yeah, that way you can play by yourself! 😅

Justanutt
10-07-2023, 06:36 PM
I don’t understand why so many of the same people keep begging to have the gold nerf? Does it ruin your day thinking someone else might play enough to buy the items to keep them playing? Nerf items and nerfed drops will send player away. Funny, I see so many complaints about people needing a gold loot set to play since it was added in the game but NOBODY complains about a speed set? All the gear is the same in this relationship. You either have it and can run some maps or don’t. We will take kraken gear, for instance, if you don’t possess it you aren’t solo elite rehab but this is appropriate, right? Encourage me to spend more money by not making me think right after I dump some more money in the game that it’s going to change to the point that I put it down again. I like the game, and I enjoy feeling like I’m being rewarded for playing.

Zeiyas
10-07-2023, 08:07 PM
If this event was to bring gears to the people, they wouldn’t be bound. Nothing to sell. No reason to farm deaths.Sigh another player that doesn't play the game, everything you loot is trade friendly.

babybeeicry
10-08-2023, 03:47 PM
I didn't get any arcane item in this event thx [emoji1782]

Sent from my SOV38 using Tapatalk

Rauigriu
10-09-2023, 11:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing. For the amount of money it costs to buy the plat needed for 300 pulls I would think Sts you could give a player a token vs a random item. It would be Especially appreciated since we are getting pretty much nothing from the 300 pulls.

asommers
10-10-2023, 12:07 AM
I was thinking the same thing. For the amount of money it costs to buy the plat needed for 300 pulls I would think Sts you could give a player a token vs a random item. It would be Especially appreciated since we are getting pretty much nothing from the 300 pulls.

You should probably reread the thread from the very beginning.

-ALS