PDA

View Full Version : Buff the mages ultimates

Adf
10-08-2023, 03:41 AM
We don t need haste as ultimate. For boss we need something like warrior and rogue have. We need deal a huge amount of damage in 1-2 hits like they do. I never saw a mage insta killing a boss as i saw warriors/rogues. From what i see in this event rogues and warriors has higher chance to loot something from boss than mages, just because they deal huge amount of damage to it in few seconds. Yes we have meteor ultimate, but the damage we deal with it isn t as much as rogues and warriors can deal using their ultimates. So MAGES ARE THE MOST WEAKIEST CLASS IN GAME, so they are build only for mobs clear. Lol

Potofgreed
10-08-2023, 03:43 AM
Tbh ultimates should be removed from the game.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

xbell
10-08-2023, 04:10 AM
Mage are flexible, good in boss only and long maps. You cant run smoothly without mage, they always picked in a party. You should try warrior and see how useless warrior in boss only portals. And for the long map, I think rogue's ultimate buff is faster burst than warrior's ult.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Adf
10-08-2023, 05:09 AM
Mage are flexible, good in boss only and long maps. You cant run smoothly without mage, they always picked in a party. You should try warrior and see how useless warrior in boss only portals. And for the long map, I think rogue's ultimate buff is faster burst than warrior's ult.

Portal boss is only based on what gear you have. So doesn t matter what ultimate you have.

Switchback
10-08-2023, 08:40 AM
" I never saw a mage insta kill bosses as i saw Warriors/Rogues". I just got done playing mage for about 4 months and played warrior for a least a few months before that. Go try warrior and see how much you like it, it is not that fun to rely on your ultimate.

KarTik1
10-08-2023, 11:07 PM
There are two broken ultimates
Rage - warrior
Haste(forgot name) - mage .
Most of the maps we usually farm are portal bosses for gold loot .
Where warrior ulti is useless and yes it is all about gears against portal bosses .
But take equal build for all 3 classes
And rouges will deal highest damage second is mages and then warriors .
Right now all 3 classes can clear mobs equally fast with end game gears depends on player .
I saw mages dealing highest damage against hedou .
And tell me in which map you are farming solo
At first place .
Mages ulti is most useful since the days of evg
And is same for ezg .
I mean rouges can complain about their ulti but mages and wars got the most broken ones lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adf
10-09-2023, 12:00 AM
There are two broken ultimates
Rage - warrior
Haste(forgot name) - mage .
Most of the maps we usually farm are portal bosses for gold loot .
Where warrior ulti is useless and yes it is all about gears against portal bosses .
But take equal build for all 3 classes
And rouges will deal highest damage second is mages and then warriors .
Right now all 3 classes can clear mobs equally fast with end game gears depends on player .
I saw mages dealing highest damage against hedou .
And tell me in which map you are farming solo
At first place .
Mages ulti is most useful since the days of evg
And is same for ezg .
I mean rouges can complain about their ulti but mages and wars got the most broken ones lol .

Only because we proc our staff and use meteor, don t make us beeing the best in game. Let s take the new map event, hyberian, rogues can clear boss in one shoot only if they have pisces and ultimate. Mage with hyperos won t do much damage if they use haste and get stun from boss. Same for rest of maps that are long and require clear of mobs. If the meteor will be same as arrow from rogues, rage from warriors that would be equal in all the class. Plus if mage use haste is apply to all team, not only for them.

KarTik1
10-09-2023, 12:14 AM
Only because we proc our staff and use meteor, don t make us beeing the best in game. Let s take the new map event, hyberian, rogues can clear boss in one shoot only if they have pisces and ultimate. Mage with hyperos won t do much damage if they use haste and get stun from boss. Same for rest of maps that are long and require clear of mobs. If the meteor will be same as arrow from rogues, rage from warriors that would be equal in all the class. Plus if mage use haste is apply to all team, not only for them.

My question is still
Why do you have to solo map ?
Dont you have any other party members with you.
I am doing the same map with randoms and had decent players each time .
You are making excuses over here.
Many time i was on cd on procs
Py party killed them as fast as they can do with my help .
I am a tank yes i can crush that boss with my ulti .
But again i can do that because i am 3k str
Full krak arcane bracelet tank .
And my 2nd question was
Which maps are out there where we farm pve ?
When events are on cool down .
Most of them are portal maps .
Where ulti does not make any sense .
Look at general view it’s perfect as it is
Yes i want them to buss meteor strike for dot damage atleast that is fair .
And how many event bosses have such high hp ?
A mage party kills hedou fastest
A mage party kills e rahab fastest
Mages are on most of the lb .
Mages can do higher damage without ulti then warriors Can tank better then rouges normal skills have best crowed control .
Can clear map faster then other classes which in the end at boss makes us all balanced .

recilencia123
10-09-2023, 02:42 AM
-1 all good with mages

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

wilson1108
10-09-2023, 03:03 AM
If all mage can do all the things by themselves, clear mobs, nude bosses, what the point of warrior character? All warrior change class to mage rn if you arguing with this kind of things, sts can remove warrior from now on

Adf
10-09-2023, 07:18 AM
If all mage can do all the things by themselves, clear mobs, nude bosses, what the point of warrior character? All warrior change class to mage rn if you arguing with this kind of things, sts can remove warrior from now on

So what you mean, rogues and warriors can only do boss? They can t clear mobs, as mages do? Go in labyrinth event, and see how kraken warriors clear the map so fast, that i can t see them. And at the end one shoot boss, with their ultimate.

wilson1108
10-09-2023, 08:28 AM
So what you mean, rogues and warriors can only do boss? They can t clear mobs, as mages do? Go in labyrinth event, and see how kraken warriors clear the map so fast, that i can t see them. And at the end one shoot boss, with their ultimate.

Labyrinth mobs is low in hp, what if mobs high in hp? You also said before the boss in labyrinth cant be one shot with your meteor but rogue and war can. But what if you conpare with zodias bosses? I saw most of the mage can one shoot them. Dont argue with mage ult since it is fair rn. If you did not satisfied with mage ult, go change your class then, you will see the difference between war and mage:angel:

xbell
10-09-2023, 08:31 AM
Mage have meteor can nuke boss and mobs

will0
10-09-2023, 09:17 AM
Mage have meteor can nuke boss and mobs

Boss don't die one hit from meteor are u sure

xbell
10-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Boss don't die one hit from meteor are u sureI didn't say it is one hit lol.
It can be use for boss and mobs that's why it can't one hit the boss. Mage is already good without ult unlike warrior.

Adf
10-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Labyrinth mobs is low in hp, what if mobs high in hp? You also said before the boss in labyrinth cant be one shot with your meteor but rogue and war can. But what if you conpare with zodias bosses? I saw most of the mage can one shoot them. Dont argue with mage ult since it is fair rn. If you did not satisfied with mage ult, go change your class then, you will see the difference between war and mage:angel:

You should test, go see how much dmg you deal with meteor and kraken gear to a boss, and how much you deal with ultimates of a warriors/rogues to a boss.

wilson1108
10-09-2023, 11:30 AM
You should test, go see how much dmg you deal with meteor and kraken gear to a boss, and how much you deal with ultimates of a warriors/rogues to a boss.

Nah, i have play mage and rogue before, all you want now is nuke boss and clear mobs faster for mage, all you want is just for your character, selfish, thats all

Elec
10-09-2023, 11:33 AM
If you didn't see mages who melt bosses within a second, you probably didn't play the game enough.

Plus the amount of dmg dealt shouldn't affect your drop.

Maybe the real problem is that mage is too strong to kill everything even without ult but other class need ult to kill.

wilson1108
10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
If you didn't see mages who melt bosses within a second, you probably didn't play the game enough.

Plus the amount of dmg dealt shouldn't affect your drop.

Maybe the real problem is that mage is too strong to kill everything even without ult but other class need ult to kill.

He just having bad gear with him, he just want to be like others mage, and he forgot about war that need 3k str and above to go op. His mindset now is to nuke boss with his terrible gear, so he arguing about mage ult now

xbell
10-09-2023, 12:17 PM
He don't know how good mage in clearing mobs too, plus the top tier skill Curse really make the boss paper.
You just seeing a warrior with 3k str kraken + force sword + arc bracelet.
The question is do u have arcane bracelet? Are you fully geared and have high int?
If not this thread is pointless because you just want your chosen class to be op be like even with bad gears.

Adf
10-09-2023, 12:23 PM
He don't know how good mage in clearing mobs too, plus the top tier skill Curse really make the boss paper.
You just seeing a warrior with 3k str kraken + force sword + arc bracelet.
The question is do u have arcane bracelet? Are you fully geared and have high int?
If not this thread is pointless because you just want your chosen class to be op be like even with bad gears.

Only for mobs as i said mages are good. When it come to kill a boss, even if we have end game gears, is pretty hard to kill it, as rogues and warriors can do. They deal huge amount of damage in 2-3 hits, he need a lot of shoots to do it. Plus when zodias maps come warriors and rogues was the ones who dominate first map in elite zodias, jusr because they could kill the boss in one two hits

Switchback
10-09-2023, 01:23 PM
Only for mobs as i said mages are good. When it come to kill a boss, even if we have end game gears, is pretty hard to kill it, as rogues and warriors can do. They deal huge amount of damage in 2-3 hits, he need a lot of shoots to do it. Plus when zodias maps come warriors and rogues was the ones who dominate first map in elite zodias, jusr because they could kill the boss in one two hits

You do not know how much resources some of these OP Rogs and Warrs have put into their character, so it is kinda hard for your argument to be valid.

I will correct you about Zodia release, Aqua staff proc made you god mode.. easily reach 300k+ damg. I played alot of mage lately and i just have to guess it is: Ping issue, Gear Issue, skill issue. Maybe try using elixirs and crit damage items.

Adf
10-09-2023, 02:04 PM
You do not know how much resources some of these OP Rogs and Warrs have put into their character, so it is kinda hard for your argument to be valid.

I will correct you about Zodia release, Aqua staff proc made you god mode.. easily reach 300k+ damg. I played alot of mage lately and i just have to guess it is: Ping issue, Gear Issue, skill issue. Maybe try using elixirs and crit damage items.

Aqua staff proc 300k dmg? Try right now aqua staff and meteor ultimate in elite sunken map and see you can do boss with these two. I remember people with hyperos and haste beeing able do some damage on it. But warriors they proc their neptaris and from 2 hits boss was done, same for rogues.

xbell
10-09-2023, 05:33 PM
Only for mobs as i said mages are good. When it come to kill a boss, even if we have end game gears, is pretty hard to kill it, as rogues and warriors can do. They deal huge amount of damage in 2-3 hits, he need a lot of shoots to do it. Plus when zodias maps come warriors and rogues was the ones who dominate first map in elite zodias, jusr because they could kill the boss in one two hitsLol only for mobs? You don't know how to play mage and how op is curse skill.
And answer my question, you didn't even owned arcane bracelet and high int gears. How you supposed to one hit bosses? What a joke.

DerpySeal
10-09-2023, 07:10 PM
Idk what you’re talking about, as a mage I solo most things, including explosives expert and other aps, and solo all bosses/portals/events etc. I just prefer the solo play sometimes, setting your own pace. Never before have I stopped and thought my ultimates weren’t up to par (or really think about ultis at all). Looks like the general consensus so far from mages has been about the same! I’d rather see rogues buffed right now, I prefer to take a party of 4 mages or 2 war 2 mage than ever have a rogue in the pt in the current state of the game

Ploid
10-10-2023, 05:44 PM
As a mage player, mage doesn't need buffs on the ultimate or one-shot bosses.

Every class has different roles, Mage is significantly better than other classes when it comes to AoE damage. Meteor emphasises that.

Energize is a supportive ability which isn't bad either.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

will0
10-11-2023, 01:34 AM
i am fine with the mage's ultimates... the skills needs re work tho.. Time shift is dealing less damages now since the mobs are quite "hard" with massive hp .. Ice bolt skill AOE patch is so small and spawn ratio very little using this skill, the DOT is also not dealing big damages ... even the mobs pool are bigger than the player's one.