PDA

View Full Version : Dueling (PvP)

Xynasty
04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
I think that Pocket Legend needs dueling / staking or Player VS Player. It would be very nice if there would be an option or a new world in which we could duel / stake or kill other players.

What do you think ?

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
I think that Pocket Legend needs dueling / staking or Player VS Player. It would be very nice if there would be an option or a new world who we can duel / stake or kill other players.

What do you think ?

It'll come eventually.

Xynasty
04-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Okay, thank you to let me know that so fast !

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Okay, thank you to let me know that so fast !

No problem, there are a lot of suggestions such as this that come as repeats and they are going to come out with these things as fast as they can.

Justg
04-21-2010, 09:44 PM
It's a great idea, we are definitely going to do it.

Flamin
04-22-2010, 01:43 PM
When pvp comes out, then in game guilds need to come out to along with a need/greed/pass by class system. (just see my really long thread for mor info about the looting system). And on the pvp,, there should be pvps where guilds can fight each other which would be called guild wars. And there should also be like a 5v5 pvp too. And even if players don't mak stakes, then the winner should get a random item of her/his class and a little gold too. and also players could get pvp tokens that players can turn in at a vendor for items and stuff. There should be a pvp arena for all pvp, an and some vendors right outside. And if there is going to be a pvp system like this then pthe max level needs to be at least 40, and players should get 5 lives (maybe just 3) in a pvp. And also in the pvp request box there should be an option so that players can dicide whether not they want healing an buff skills allowed and other skills (like the mage's fire skill and lightning skill)

King Richie
04-22-2010, 01:59 PM
yeah this thread was the best choice for pvp i thinnk

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?712-PVP-The-Game-Changing-Idea&highlight=game+changing

Flamin
04-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Ya but I don't agree about a penelty for dying. And on the potions, players should have more health and armor, because right now, because dying should be more rare, and because currently if you don't use potions then you like in like 5 seconds when there is a big mob. And if only 3 regular enemies are attacking you, then you can still quite easily die.

King Richie
04-22-2010, 02:17 PM
yeah thats why u need dedicated healers to make the game more team based like a 3/4 second cool down is perfect

Demarrer
04-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Ya but I don't agree about a penelty for dying. And on the potions, players should have more health and armor, because right now, because dying should be more rare, and because currently if you don't use potions then you like in like 5 seconds when there is a big mob. And if only 3 regular enemies are attacking you, then you can still quite easily die.

What is wrong with a penalty for dying? What is the fear of PvP if you don't lose anything if you die? It could be money, items, idk. A loot system however adds an incredibly fun aspect to the game. Remember when PvP comes out the game won't be in the state it is in now.

Look at the game as it is. You die absolutely nothing happens. Worst thing that happens is you have to run back to the group if you don't have a mage. Games have to make you fear dying, it can't just be some generic thing that happens.

King Richie
04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
What is wrong with a penalty for dying? What is the fear of PvP if you don't lose anything if you die? It could be money, items, idk. A loot system however adds an incredibly fun aspect to the game. Remember when PvP comes out the game won't be in the state it is in now.

Look at the game as it is. You die absolutely nothing happens. Worst thing that happens is you have to run back to the group if you don't have a mage. Games have to make you fear dying, it can't just be some generic thing that happens.

I agree completley like i was even thinking id put up a thread that was asking for a loss of some exp when you died from mobs

Demarrer
04-22-2010, 02:50 PM
I agree completley like i was even thinking id put up a thread that was asking for a loss of some exp when you died from mobs

So many people are used to WoW that they don't realize how much fun a loot system brings to PvP. The sheer drive it gives you to succeed is unexplainable.

Flamin
04-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Ya there should be a healer class and assassin class, and all classes should have an extra skill slot for healing. And also the max rank on skills should be 10 instead of 5, so that players can be more better. (read my really long thread for more info about classes. And also read buvet's thread about healer class, and Suzume's thread about theif/rogue class, and sirdarkened and dakkine threads about attributes.

Flamin
04-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Once players are changed to have more armor and health, then they should add in a fear of dying. Or something like that.

Demarrer
04-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Once players are changed to have more armor and health, then they should add in a fear of dying. Or something like that.

Like I said, PvP isn't being added in the current system we have now. It will be added probably when bugs are fixed, classes are balanced, and everything works sufficiently.