PDA

View Full Version : 2023-10-10 Content Update (307006)

asommers
10-10-2023, 02:45 PM
+ Added Labyrinth Spikes house furnishing.
+ Fixed face issue with Hiberian Thief vanity helmets for Rogue and Sorcerer.
+ Updated server waiting screen (running Timber) so that it dims rather than flashes.

Celestial6969
10-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Okay

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Pricegold
10-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Asommer check my drop 540k and only 1 kraken plss check Im Patogenoss Thanks for events in 2023 niceee i like all

Enviado desde mi SM-A217M mediante Tapatalk

Thehunterpro
10-10-2023, 02:53 PM
+ Updated server waiting screen (running Timber) so that it dims rather than flashes.

Stop, whit that screen that make my pain head please back it normal.. since it is sucks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Vrazicak
10-10-2023, 02:55 PM
With all due respect, its worse now, can you revert it?

DAO
10-10-2023, 02:58 PM
This is sucks...
+ Updated server waiting screen (running Timber) so that it dims rather than flashes.[/QUOTE]

Gromkz
10-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Old screen is much better, like what is is black screen? please bring back old screen

Rxri_
10-10-2023, 03:02 PM
The new loading screen is the best update in a while, idk what these people are on about

QuaseT
10-10-2023, 03:03 PM
To make the loading screen entirely black was a bad color to pick imo. It still flashed - just the other way around. The loading screen makes the game blink once its loaded instead of the loading being the blinking itself.

Easy suggestion: Make the game freezy for a second (while its loading) and put a semi-trandparent loading icon (one of those roating circles) on it instead which indicates that its loading. The game will feel a lot more smooth from a visual standpoint in my opinion that right now while avoiding flashes/blinking.

Hope this makes sense. Sorry I dont have much time to create an example Im running lb XD.

Rxri_
10-10-2023, 03:05 PM
The new loading screen is the best update in a while, idk what these people are on about

Im talking about the stash one btw not the world map one

AgentStonoga
10-10-2023, 03:07 PM
Give us back old loading screen please :C

asommers
It's mostly used as an overlay, but there are a couple of places where it overlays a black screen. This was the best we could do with only a server update (without an app update).

You'll get used to it.

-ALS

Switchback
Why you choose to change a loading screen that pertained to AL to a blank black screen is beyond me. Ever going to do something good for the game and general population?

Vrazicak
10-10-2023, 03:08 PM
I dont think I will, the contrast between the game colours and the loading screen is still huge and that was the initial complaint.

Cliva
10-10-2023, 03:13 PM
I like the new loading screen. Stopped the blinking white shiny flashes in my eyes esp when stashing items one by one.
I dont think full black works it, but its better than getting blinded.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Zilongganis
10-10-2023, 03:34 PM
maybe set it as an option for the players in the settings whether they want to make it black or not, just a suggestion [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wifikt2
10-10-2023, 03:35 PM
when i thought ab the screen issue, i rlly didnt think they would just make the whole thing black

Zilongganis
10-10-2023, 03:36 PM
maybe set it as an option for the players in the settings whether they want to make it black or not, just a suggestion [emoji4]

*the loading screen

Thehunterpro
10-10-2023, 03:41 PM

Please cinco back the old screen, the new screen make my pain head…. Please!!

Letsmixx
10-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Me and some of my friends like the loading screen

Thehunterpro
10-10-2023, 04:03 PM
Dont ruined the game whit this screen cinco please, back the old, or make any option for active it.. i really get pain of head looking this dog every second later of change toon. Dammmmmmm its sucksssss

Monelgr
10-10-2023, 04:27 PM
pls bring back the previous loading screen or add a new one like if we are at windmore and traveling at zodias we will have zodias loading screen id we are at shuyal and go at nordr we will have a snowing loading screen but no black this hurt more our eyes cuz when we travel the Bright of the map is annoying @asommers

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thehunterpro
10-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Rip this screen [emoji3525] cant play whit this. Gl everyone.

iulicutu
10-10-2023, 05:37 PM
i'm usually playing in a room with poor lighting and i have to say this is the best quality of life update i've seen in a while
should've happened years ago

maybe set it as an option in the settings whether they want to make it black or not

not sure why people are having a hard time with it but you could just leave the old loading screen as a default
and add an option for a "black loading screen" in the settings as this guy said for those of us who want it

Trolzerkeinstein
10-10-2023, 06:17 PM
So out of the plethora of feedbacks we've given to you these past few days about the event, this is the one you've decide the prioritize. Awesome.

arcaneping
10-10-2023, 06:29 PM
I like it especially when moving item from stash. But the black one little bit annoying.

And you should focused on the event. The drop just horrible. Please increase it. Ppl buy elixir for something to profit. How your feeling if you clear huge map runs and get epic "pineey ring" after another. Please try walk to your customer shoes

Neutrone
10-10-2023, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the spikes! They're as nice as I expected them to be [emoji120]

Trolzerkeinstein
10-10-2023, 06:59 PM
I like it especially when moving item from stash. But the black one little bit annoying.

And you should focused on the event. The drop just horrible. Please increase it. Ppl buy elixir for something to profit. How your feeling if you clear huge map runs and get epic "pineey ring" after another. Please try walk to your customer shoes

Not good for their business the say said. Because people won't open locked crates anymore if they buff the drop rates LOL

Skeleton Mike
10-10-2023, 07:54 PM

Yessss! great job!

Elec
10-10-2023, 07:54 PM

Wow. I had asked this long long time ago but didn't even get a reply and the thread disappeared.
Somehow happened today.

Thanks anyways. It hurts my eyes less now.
But looks like making it to complete black triggered some people lol
People are so dramatic.

Immortal_Blood
10-10-2023, 09:20 PM
Thanks, it's a lot better now, can stare at it all day :D

using very bright 1080p monitor 165hz

Immortal_Blood
10-10-2023, 09:29 PM
The new loading screen in the stash is great.

On world map is kind of strange, I'm getting the same flashbang effect behind my eyes just when we load in to zone.

Also glad to see Neutrones spikes lol

Immortal_Blood
10-10-2023, 09:38 PM
So out of the plethora of feedbacks we've given to you these past few days about the event, this is the one you've decide the prioritize. Awesome.

I imagine this was super easy to add bro, and a bunch of people +1'd it.

It's pretty much too late to make labyrinth event any better now.. & I may be wrong but seems the devs usually add the feedback to next years version

Immortal_Blood
10-10-2023, 09:42 PM
My last reply I promise.. :D

For those who don't like the new screen, an option in settings to revert back to normal?

And boosted arcane / mythic drop rates for the last day of labyrinth? ..despite what I just said.. :D

ADMZ
10-11-2023, 12:17 AM
Okay, this is kinda

Vikusato
10-11-2023, 02:25 AM
Good update on screen but add an option for people who don't like it

Celestial6969
10-11-2023, 02:36 AM
Dunno why they crying about a loading screen, its good imo
But u should make it that ppl can choose if they want the black or old one in settings
So they can stop crying :D

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
10-11-2023, 02:32 PM
I was on my way to bugs section, now I see this was on purpose. Thumbs down.