PDA

View Full Version : can i get arbiter helmet , chest and back all 3 on level 46?

enifreboz
10-13-2012, 10:07 AM
as the title says

gison
10-13-2012, 10:11 AM
No.

*Zero*
10-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Thought you was changing??? Do you know how many threads are made for this exact question.
Please use the search function and quit cluttering up the forums.

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Thought you was changing??? Do you know how many threads are made for this exact question.

Agreed! Again a post like this from Eni :rolleyes:..

William To
10-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Thought you were changing??? Do you know how many threads are made for this exact question?

First of all, I fixed your spelling errors,
Second, Chill Brah its an honest question.
Third, To answer your question eni know u may not get 3 cap vanities in 1 cap. Once its passed, its passed. Sorry to say

enifreboz
10-13-2012, 10:31 AM
k bro ty hope you'll soon be aob XD

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 10:37 AM
k bro ty hope you'll soon be aob XD

Lol.

No offense William, it's @Eni :)

Deathpunch
10-13-2012, 12:03 PM
First of all, I fixed your grammatical error.
Second, Chill, brah, it's an honest question.
Third, to answer your question, eni, no, you may not get 3 cap vanities in 1 cap. Once it's passed, it's passed. Sorry to say.

Yeah... He spelled "was" correctly. What you fixed was a grammatical error. Also, as it was only one error, the singular "error" should have been used, not the plural "errors". I'll leave all of your capitalization, misspellings, and punctuation errors alone. The upshot of all of this is make sure you have your ducks in a row before you start grading others posts.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah... He spelled "was" correctly. What you fixed was a grammatical error. Also, as it was only one error, the singular "error" should have been used, not the plural "errors". I'll leave all of your capitalization, misspellings, and punctuation errors alone. The upshot of all of this is make sure you have your ducks in a row before you start grading others posts.

-----

Out of thanks :( .

William To
10-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Ah none taken Astro :)

BodMaster
10-13-2012, 12:19 PM
First of all, I fixed your spelling errors,
Second, Chill Brah its an honest question.
Third, To answer your question eni know u may not get 3 cap vanities in 1 cap. Once its passed, its passed. Sorry to say

You may or may not know, but Eni, has made 3/4 threads on the same topic. And the answer is always going to be the same.

Elite Vanity is limited edition, if you missed it the first time around it's quite unfortunate but that's life.

Rittik
10-13-2012, 12:37 PM
I so hope..Sts raises the Age limits of forums too..i dont know...why do these kids doesnt get it ..

Rik[Rittik]

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 12:46 PM
I so hope..Sts raises the Age limits of forums too..i dont know...why do these kids doesnt get it ..

Rik[Rittik]

Why do I always want to thank you hun? :p

enifreboz
10-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Hey y'all, just wanted to say few things.

I'm tired of all this drama, and i'm tired of being trolled for voicing my opinions.
Tired of some of these immature flamers that takes things a little too far.
With that being said, I resign my position from Ambassador of Blackstar.
It's been fun, but not anymore.
A big thanks to all my friends on here, and hope you guys will enjoy your stay.
I'm now out of these forums. Finally won't hear some of these people that tries to ruin your gaming experience.
I will maybe rarely check this forums for announcements or some real threads.
That being said, big kisses, and see you in game!

Yes, I know some of you are going to say ''wrong section'', but I usually don't go there so i'm sure not a lot do, so this thread would have been viewed maybe 2 times when I just want people to know it as I already had private messages of ''where are you? Been a while''

Peace,
Astrocat

this was your last word

Mitchturbo
10-13-2012, 12:50 PM
this was your last word

Enifreboz, Give it a Rest ;-)

enifreboz
10-13-2012, 12:55 PM
i never asked her to leave forums, i like her as a friend but sometimes she keeps posting off-topics in my threads that irritates a lot, i dont hate her as she says ik she talking about me,i'll be happy if she stays.

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 12:59 PM
i never asked her to leave forums, i like her as a friend but sometimes she keeps posting off-topics in my threads that irritates a lot, i dont hate her as she says ik she talking about me,i'll be happy if she stays.

Was my last thread.. I mean.. i'll stay few hours then *sploof* no more cat :). You just have a way to talk that feels like you want something uncool in return..
Anyways as I said, I may check forums sometimes, but rarely. I'm sadly not Ambassador anymore and won't be here anymore. Things being said, it was fun, but I don't feel the real community love enough.

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 01:08 PM

Sorry Enifreboz but ....

when will you be out of the game please tell me so that i'll party

Rittik
10-13-2012, 01:10 PM

hey hey kiddo u keep making stupid threads about the same old stuffs..and u telling people speak offtopic?! i say ur multiple "stupid" threads should be spammed wid offtopic..sorry but u know how to get peoples' nerves easily

Rik[Rittik]

Deathpunch
10-13-2012, 01:17 PM
IB4L

-----

enifreboz
10-13-2012, 01:24 PM
birds of the same feather flock togather

Ark
10-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Why can't people be more respective? Because recently I been seeing answers that will start a stupid flame thread.

I'm sorry, but why don't you guys respect others questions? Like sure a lot of people asked that question, I was one of them. BUT people don't know what is put on forum ALL the time or maybe he wants his hopes up that it CAN change (not saying it will). It's just annoying how you guys disrespect others like you're better than everyone else.

Blayze
10-13-2012, 01:38 PM
1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

^ maybe this will help.

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Why can't people be more respective? Because recently I been seeing answers that will start a stupid flame thread.

I'm sorry, but why don't you guys respect others questions? Like sure a lot of people asked that question, I was one of them. BUT people don't know what is put on forum ALL the time or maybe he wants his hopes up that it CAN change (not saying it will). It's just annoying how you guys disrespect others like you're better than everyone else.

I agree, but Eni posted threads for the exact same question about 4 times.

Ark
10-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I agree, but Eni posted threads for the exact same question about 4 times.

Like I said before, maybe he has his hopes up for it to change (not saying it will), but EVERYONE needs to be respected. Whatever STS says can't always stay the same (thats my opinion).

Astrocat
10-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Like I said before, maybe he has his hopes up for it to change (not saying it will), but EVERYONE needs to be respected. Whatever STS says can't always stay the same (thats my opinion).

That's why I said I agree..

Cephei
10-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Enifreboz u are ******* annoying dude -.-*

Next thread:

Can i have 1mill credits
as title says

-.-*

William To
10-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Astro Dont Leave!

Seiyen