PDA

View Full Version : Invetory slots event

Najlocco619
10-11-2023, 01:47 AM
I hope there will be slots event before this month ends so hard for new players got only 25 inventory slots.

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Mesti
10-11-2023, 08:16 AM
+1 bring back the old days where slot can be purchase by tokens

Sent from my 220333QAG using Tapatalk

Udots
11-13-2023, 09:38 AM
yea i they should add other ways to get inventory slots/crafting/character slots. i see alot of newer players struggling with inventory space. Not everyone can buy platinum to upgrade it.
if spacetime studios introduced an event where you could obtain them without spending millions it would be nice

Grimgz
11-13-2023, 11:38 AM
I hope they put again the inventory slots in token vendors.. removing the slots from tokens is the most terrible idea they made.. Devs are the only one who benefits from that and not the players..

Filipinopride
11-14-2023, 10:18 AM
This is one of my suggestions when i met Asommers at Windmoore before the Birthday Event starts. It could be another event specially for the newbies like some of us.

Filipinopride
11-14-2023, 10:36 AM
Problem:

Its hard for us to continue playing the game (Specially when you are always deleting and selling items) Because you are affected of slot problems.
We returnees and newbies have the same problem. We want to upgrade or add more slots in our inventory. But, the problem is its too much for us to buy it.
Specially when you are new player. Earning is not that fast and you need to understand the game first. The problem is you are tired of deleting and selling things that makes your inventory full.

Idea/Solution:
Is it possible to add new event that makes us gain more Inventory or other Slots? If it is, then it will help us to stay playing longer without the worries of having low inventory. It wont solve by just adding the Inventory or other slot in some event and are still hard to earn.

Thank you and God bless to all developers and staff!

Please continue making the game more fun and playable.

Zhaorabeos
11-14-2023, 11:56 AM
Occupy windmore event comming, so all will have what you need :)

plattogold
11-15-2023, 12:24 PM
I need more inventory slots too. Hope occupy windmore does have ftp friendly tokens.

Susanne
11-16-2023, 04:08 AM
The amount of crafting materials have risen considerably since AL began it's journey. There's, jewels, essences, materials, weapons. The list goes on.
So can we see more inventory slots and stash slots given at the beginning? Five slots is not nearly enough and getting a bound inventory slot with login rewards is a rarity. Bringing back inventory slots to the minstrel only would help. People would still purchase all the other slots with plat. Please consider both options.
Regards.

Immortal_Blood
11-16-2023, 07:17 AM
bring back inventory slots or my review on google play stays at 2/5. :D

Nxtlvl
11-28-2023, 04:43 PM
Sts please consider creating a mini event weekly or monthly like the other like x2 xp , coins, stamps, ankhs.

There should be a mini event in which we can get slots dropped from bosses throughout the towns.

Or maybe just make slots available on the gauntlet vendor so nee players can farm slots too as its hard for us to manage playing with 25 inventory. Else just give the slots back to all the token vendors please.

Sent from my V2230 using Tapatalk

ItsNotOrange
11-28-2023, 07:17 PM
I cant finish the auction slots aps because its only available for crate tokens and plats :,)

TurnBackTime
11-28-2023, 11:57 PM
Please bring back slots that can be purchased with tokens.

and dont overprice them...

300 glint coins for 25 inventory slots
75 orc tags for 25 inventory slots
70 story tokens for 5 auction slots
120 story tokens for 1 character slot

these are the common ones i used and would love to get them back...
buying with plat really does not work
and then there the insanely overpriced event token purchased slots.... 5000 token for 'ONE' bound inventory slot???
Atleast make it reasonable? 5000 tokens for 25 inventory slots is great, or 5000 tokens for 20 inventory slots...
5000 tokens for 1 inventory slot is just severely overpriced.
10000 tokens for 1 crafting slot is great or if you are generous then 7500 tokens for 1 crafting slot. but the crafting slots are not found in the vendor...
only crafting inventory slots for the insane price of 5000 for 1 craft inventory slot...

who would even purchase that??

Notyakuza
01-02-2024, 09:29 AM
What happen to inventory, stash, and other slots available by purchasing story tokens? was this necessary to remove? sorry to say this but its kinda hard and unfair to grind months for a 10million 25 inventory slot. In addition, isn’t it those token vendors are essential for us free to play players??
I feel bad for those guys who farm 24/7 like slaves in zodias to afford some slots that were free before.

4thestreets
01-02-2024, 09:40 AM
they never respond to this kind of questions bro, might aswell give up…

AgentStonoga
01-03-2024, 07:20 AM
Hi,
as we know, new/poor players are suffering a lot because of inventory, stash etc slots.
I was thinking about adding slots in vendors for vales, fathoms and corruption tokens which would help them improve themselves. Of course price should be reasonable, because paying like 5k tokens for just 1 slot is ridiculous.
Making a "special" slots for "low" price (like 500 tokens per 1) might also work. By special I meant that you can use them on ur char up to certain amount of slots u have right now, for example = inventory slots limit for these special slots would be set up to 250. If you have more slots on your char than that, you can't use more of these special "slots" anymore.

Activista
01-03-2024, 07:51 AM
There is just 1 event on the calendar that apparently will give slots in general, it is best to wait

AgentStonoga
01-03-2024, 09:31 AM
There is just 1 event on the calendar that apparently will give slots in general, it is best to wait

I remember there was slots event before and it was very bad.

Activista
01-03-2024, 09:36 AM
I remember there was slots event before and it was very bad.

yes but this event name seems basically based on spaces xd

Notyakuza
01-04-2024, 03:37 AM
1+ for this!

Notyakuza
01-04-2024, 03:40 AM
I hope they put again the inventory slots in token vendors.. removing the slots from tokens is the most terrible idea they made.. Devs are the only one who benefits from that and not the players..

true bro, returning players having hard time especially for aps

It's about drive
01-05-2024, 06:06 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Brianclyde
01-05-2024, 08:08 PM
I like the idea

Notyakuza
01-07-2024, 08:52 PM
+1 for inventory event

Hellablaze
01-08-2024, 02:37 PM
+ very good idea

Ak_paradox
01-09-2024, 06:59 AM
I actually agree with this. The new players are struggling too much. Sts please help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Notyakuza
01-09-2024, 10:05 AM
Hello, i have a major question about the changes on vendors like removing inventory slot, stash, character, furnishings and more. Was removing them necessary or even beneficial especially to the new players or returning ones? I would like an answer to this question…. and please dont take my feedback negatively i just want to clarify the reason why it was removed.

ill give a scenario or a real situation, at the moment it takes about 1.3billion or more just to max out inventory slot. Hope this feedback helps and made things clear on whats the effect to us players. Thats is all, thank you sts team!

exter
01-12-2024, 11:37 PM
I was shocked to see the prices of the token vendors, it used to be cheap now... idk

Kultured
01-13-2024, 06:31 AM
+1 At least make the inventory slot event more frequent for newer players if they won't add back slots to vendors.

chiiwawa
01-13-2024, 10:01 PM
I never understood the reason for causing such a problem issue that absolutely noone is happy about then having to listen to complaint after complaint about it. Why not just bring the slots back so people dont have such a hard time playing the game? Why frustrate new players so bad? The game is over 12 years old, give in on this simple little thing and welcome these new players and potential plat buyers in. Its a game that calls for carrying 40 dozen things to flow steady. Bring back slots and find something else to limit that doesn't cause such a detrimental effect on playing.

zynkor
01-14-2024, 11:03 AM
+1 Please bring back slots for tokens, or at least provide another mechanism to get all the slots we need without having to spend hundreds of millions.

For example, let us use world materials to craft non-tradeable slots. Or add daily events where all bosses drop random non-tradeable slots.

The new player experience is just terrible because of this. Not having easy access to more slots basically forces you to choose: either pay to play or quit the game.

Ak_paradox
01-15-2024, 07:15 AM
I never understood the reason for causing such a problem issue that absolutely noone is happy about then having to listen to complaint after complaint about it. Why not just bring the slots back so people dont have such a hard time playing the game? Why frustrate new players so bad? The game is over 12 years old, give in on this simple little thing and welcome these new players and potential plat buyers in. Its a game that calls for carrying 40 dozen things to flow steady. Bring back slots and find something else to limit that doesn't cause such a detrimental effect on playing.

This is on point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
01-15-2024, 09:13 AM
bump, this event is badly needed. or just bring the slots back the way they used to be :peach:

Yahga
01-15-2024, 11:07 AM
It all comes down to the same thing, if you stop to think for a moment you will see that if they removed it it is for a very obvious reason (PAYMENT) so they fill their pockets and your house becomes poorer.