PDA

View Full Version : Observation about house event & suggestion

Stephencobear
10-11-2023, 09:46 PM
I have the same problem every year for house event
Issue is that the house item “spooky coffin” I think it’s called, when it’s clicked it does a jump screen that can be spammed

When one jerk does this no, one can see the game as it will constantly immediately repeatedly cover everyone’s game with the mummy visual

My only solution so far has been to remove & replace it w something so my place doesn’t drop in the listing

I’d prefer either a cooldown or an option to turn off that type of jusmpscreen so we can’t be griefed
Tyia

Deadsuperman
10-11-2023, 10:03 PM
I have the same problem every year for house event
Issue is that the house item “spooky coffin” I think it’s called, when it’s clicked it does a jump screen that can be spammed

When one jerk does this no, one can see the game as it will constantly immediately repeatedly cover everyone’s game with the mummy visual

My only solution so far has been to remove & replace it w something so my place doesn’t drop in the listing

I’d prefer either a cooldown or an option to turn off that type of jusmpscreen so we can’t be griefed
TyiaAnd there's also those nasty visitors that spam join in but don't do anything but sit there and collect loot on multiple accounts. There needs to be a way to block them and keep them from joining your house permanently or call it a lock out of your house button. Also, this feature would not only help with this event but all nasty unwanted bullies that may harrase bother or troll. Or could be a funny joke between friends like a time out button

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

vitokapagetz
10-11-2023, 10:04 PM
Cool down on spooky coffin sounds better.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

asommers
10-12-2023, 08:17 PM
We'll add a cooldown, but I'd want to review all interactive furnishings for ones that play cutscenes and do the same.

-ALS

Deadsuperman
10-13-2023, 03:09 PM
We'll add a cooldown, but I'd want to review all interactive furnishings for ones that play cutscenes and do the same.

-ALSOr maybe instead of nerfing the coffin add a red glow around the player so that way they can be identified and kicked? Ik there's already an animation but players hide in crowds and tend to try and hide while spamming

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Neutrone
10-14-2023, 01:43 PM

-ALSAnother thing you can do which is maybe a lil extreme. Make it so that only the owner can interact with it. Just like stash