PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE : The Hider PvP Show by Kikstat

Edinou
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Hi all, finally a topic reserved for those who want to have the class in PvP. I do this guide to share my technique and to explain what the "Hide". Explanation if you do not mind my friends: The "Hide" is called a vulgar manner "fagot" or the "fearful" (I say that this guide did not intent to insult anyone). Many short-term means "hide" then I asked myself this fabulous question: If people like the "hide" why? The answer will explain and show you in pictures how to increase your chances of winning. I would bear for a guide that will explain a little better now the "hide" because if the book is for those who attack from afar. After this is very simple it is important not solicited the enemy, once you are in a position to "hide" here is the procedure: ROOT HIDE + BLIND (AUTO) and CRY + COMBO + REPULSE, attacks come from auto attacks of arrows that you shoe. This technique allowed me to kill lots of players of all classes. After you advantage lucky because I have no "set" so the mission is very hard but still I can achieve full prowess. For mages technology will foster a skill that allows you to attack and then automatically promote "Storm" and "debuff" and "Fire-Drain" the advantage is that it is fast but the big c default is that you in melee, but good at the same time it's "hide". The issue is now resolved, though many people do not like the "hide" it is because it is very efficient.

Edinou
10-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Comment this GUIDE if u want :) and >>
ENJOY !!

Gaunab
10-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Gotta love google translate!

Spectre
10-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Lmfao Ikr

Noodleleg
10-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Just lmao at the thread tags :P

Edinou
10-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Big lmao.!!!!!! ;d

Waug
10-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Big lmao.!!!!!! ;d

Big big big lmao, and hey Kik how you doing?

Edinou
10-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Uh this is my guide of Hide so wat can u say ? LoL u are not Amzing :/