PDA

View Full Version : Techgaming247 - Hands on preview of Arcane Legends With Spacetime Studios

Skeletonlord
10-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

As Spacetime Studios is only weeks away from releasing Arcane Legends, I decided to do extensive research into the game, and found yet another article about the game that you will enjoy. The article goes more into depth about the pet system in the game, and that your pets have different abilities. This information was on page 18 when you search "Arcane Legends " on google.

I will put all the information I think is useful in bold below, but I will also link to the article at the end! Lets get started shall we!

"Arcane Legends is their upcoming fantasy MMOrpg for mobile devices that’s slated for an early November release. The game has been created with the same standard which was made with their other titles. Arcane Legends will play over Wi-Fi, 3g, or 4g."

"There is a lot of story and lore involved in Arcane Legends. This story will be told through cinematic cut scenes played throughout the game as you progress."

"Arcane Legends will also feature a guild and party system. If you are in a party with your friends but happen to be in different locations in the world, you can fast travel to location of the member you want to be next to. Arcane Legends will also feature a PVP system during the launch of the game."

"Spacetime Studios has implemented an interactive pet system into Arcane Legends. This pet system is a lot more than a quick gimmick. The pets will have specific skills and buffs they can give your character throughout the game. The pets will grow and level up automatically alongside your character. At the launch of Arcane Legends there will be a total of 40 pets with more being added during regular content updates."

Now this information you will find extremely pleasing. Keep reading....

"Your pets have a happiness meter which will go down and up depending on how much you interact with them. Some ways to interact with your pets include feeding and playing. This is definitely something you will want to take advantage of considering the happier your pet is the more effective they will be in combat."

As you can see, that article went into more depth. You can read the full article here :

http://www.techgaming247.com/2012/10/12/hands-on-preview-of-arcane-legends-with-spacetime-studios/

Garzoth
10-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Hmm interesting! Looking forward to seeing those cinematic story things and the pets. Great find!

francisco
10-13-2012, 03:13 PM
I want a pet all ready :D

Skeletonlord
10-13-2012, 03:25 PM
What hasnt been made clear yet is if you need to "purchase" a pet at launch or if you automatically get given one. I am sure Spacetime will tell us as we get nearer to release.

BodMaster
10-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Awee was looking for a more in depth find, tbf this was all mentioned in the Google Chat.

What hasnt been made clear yet is if you need to "purchase" a pet at launch or if you automatically get given one. I am sure Spacetime will tell us as we get nearer to release.

The games based around pets, I'm sure all char will get an initial pet. The question we want to known is if it will be default pets depending what class you chose or say a choice out of 5 pets. Then the rest Plat, I'm guessing.

As I said to Snake, if they allow us the choice out of 40 pets on char selection I will eat my hat xD

MightyMicah
10-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Bring it!

Commanderkeen
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Awee was looking for a more in depth find, tbf this was all mentioned in the Google Chat.

The games based around pets, I'm sure all char will get an initial pet. The question we want to known is if it will be default pets depending what class you chose or say a choice out of 5 pets. Then the rest Plat, I'm guessing.

As I said to Snake, if they allow us the choice out of 40 pets on char selection I will eat my hat xD

You might not start with a pet, but get one in an early quest similar to the helms in SL.

As for plat pets you can probably buy one at the very beginning or maybe their lvl sensitive like 5+? Who really knows guess we will have to wait till release.

PvE
10-13-2012, 08:42 PM
I saw this yesterday, im excited for party and guild system.

Skeletonlord
10-14-2012, 12:08 AM
I think I'm most exited for the pet system. 40 pets is a huge choice, with more as content updates. I think this will make Arcane Legends really special.

Asifrausa
10-15-2012, 09:17 AM
All of these new features are very interesting and I'm very exited with these new features especially the pet system.
Btw it was a helpful article thanks.

n00b13st
10-16-2012, 01:06 PM
You might not start with a pet, but get one in an early quest similar to the helms in SL.

As for plat pets you can probably buy one at the very beginning or maybe their lvl sensitive like 5+? Who really knows guess we will have to wait till release.

I think you'll start AS a pet and work your way to the main classes. :vlol::vlol: jk

n00b13st
10-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Seriously though, many questions about pets that likely will get no answers until release - can they die, can you have more than one, will we (eventually perhaps?) get pets we can ride, will they be class-specific (as asked above), will they be generic or have different attributes, and on and on...if only I could get a "AL encyclopedia" pre-release so I could choose what I'm going to do in advance.

BodMaster
10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Seriously though, many questions about pets that likely will get no answers until release - can they die, can you have more than one, will we (eventually perhaps?) get pets we can ride, will they be class-specific (as asked above), will they be generic or have different attributes, and on and on...if only I could get a "AL encyclopedia" pre-release so I could choose what I'm going to do in advance.

Yet not ALL questions are answered, many are here; www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71874-Gotta-Check-This-Out