PDA

View Full Version : New hardcore account suggestion

Teoekeri
10-13-2023, 09:10 AM
I have just created new hc account, and i noticed this mode need always being on pt, but the issue here most of good players on that mode are old and they all have speed set which make it hard to walk with them or stay with them on party, and as we know speed set items only available on goblin which is only available one time a year.

I think this issue need to be reviewed, otherwise this mode would stay inactive.

Thanks

Hexame
10-13-2023, 11:05 AM
Hey,

In reference to "this mode needs always being on pt", the HC Mode isn't always about being in a PT as I've and many others done majority of the hard aps solo without the need of seeking out others for the help so I'll have to disagree with the "this mode needs always being on pt" comment

Example:

I do agree with you that it is a struggle to begin grinding without a speed set in hc or keeping up with the speed set users. I had to wait till goblin event a couple years ago to obtain the desired speed set I needed. So I've been there too. I feel ya.

I seen people struggle and go through the same situation as you are with this including my own spouse in hc until the Goblin Event arrived for her so she can obtain her speed set.

I'm not sure if any changes will happen for this specific situation but the mode will definitely stay active regardless if this request gets fulfilled or doesn't get fulfilled. I'm hoping it does get fulfilled.
*Fingers Crossed*

asommers
10-15-2023, 12:00 PM
Hardcore overall needs a revamp. I'll create a feedback thread soon.

-ALS