PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : No punishment on being late for daily blessing

Emannyv93
10-13-2012, 04:22 PM
I love the idea of having the glorious elixirs for free , but i wish it was more like Dark Legends quest with the timer.
As in i hope we didn't lose our elixir for being late.. Most of us work and its sometimes impossible to join back and play the game if were at school or work.

I'm not sure if anyone brought this up already but it would be nice if we didnt lose our chances of getting an elixir because we logged on the game to late or because we forgot...

Lowlyspy
10-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Umm, that's kind of the point of making you want to come back on time. I'd suggest wait a day and restart your timer at a point that will be convenient for you for the forseeable future.

Kraze
10-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Umm, that's kind of the point of making you want to come back on time. I'd suggest wait a day and restart your timer at a point that will be convenient for you for the forseeable future.

I needed to do that because my time slid so late I let one blessing pass. Next morning logged in and was told to come back in 24 hours for my day 1 blessing. That's the penalty and what should be looked at.

Emannyv93
10-13-2012, 05:42 PM

i even tried to receive my blessings around lets say 11pm eastern time , im usually home around that time.. But i go to college & i work .. sometimes im so exhausted :/ . Im fuastrated that i lost my blessing i think im the only PL player who yet to have gotten the 5day prize -_____- lol

Lowlyspy
10-13-2012, 05:56 PM
I can understand the frustration. Have you enabled push notifications from PL? That's how i stay on top of mine.

Emannyv93
10-13-2012, 07:10 PM
I can understand the frustration. Have you enabled push notifications from PL? That's how i stay on top of mine.

yess, but most of play on tablets you get me . I dont use my phone to play games . And i just wish they would put the feature from dark legends to here it would make life easier.

Lowlyspy
10-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Push notifications don't work on the tablets? Didn't know that. Well you could always set an alarm.

What feature are you talking about? Aside from the rewards isn't the daily reward system the same?

Cahaun
10-13-2012, 07:34 PM
I just make a time to do it and keep on it. Mine is at 6:00 and seems to work very well. Use the weekends to adjust your timing if it's too early or late.
It seems to allow up to 5 hours of being late.

DataPunk
10-15-2012, 02:40 AM
Push works on my tablet.