PDA

View Full Version : festerfang outpost mvp

Immortal_Blood
10-14-2023, 06:47 PM
Just was daydreaming.. wondering who has the most player kills in ff outpost arena:D

I'd love to see who is the player with the most kills before they left the town, perhaps as a chat message when they get a kill or a static message on UI.

I hate to blow smoke up my own character but..
Example: "Wylat: Abbk is the MvP with 738 kills!"

Note: People are ALWAYS here.. mindlessly killing each other, so it could be worth it!! :D

Kolpertis_333
10-14-2023, 07:00 PM
Cool idea, Maybe have a number of kills next to their name or something

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-15-2023, 06:17 AM
idk bro, maybe forget it

asommers
10-15-2023, 11:59 AM
Don't you know by now we can't have nice things? As soon as we add any kind of stat or leaderboard, players will farm it (dummy accounts that just sit there and get killed to boost stats of other players).

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
10-16-2023, 12:29 AM
Don't you know by now we can't have nice things? As soon as we add any kind of stat or leaderboard, players will farm it (dummy accounts that just sit there and get killed to boost stats of other players).

-ALS

:D
Yea true.

Seems like this isn't a hot topic anyway, so it's cool lol.. just spit balling, maybe you could evolve this idea for something completely different..

Deadsuperman
10-16-2023, 02:47 PM
Just was daydreaming.. wondering who has the most player kills in ff outpost arena:D

I'd love to see who is the player with the most kills before they left the town, perhaps as a chat message when they get a kill or a static message on UI.

I hate to blow smoke up my own character but..
Example: "Wylat: Abbk is the MvP with 738 kills!"

Note: People are ALWAYS here.. mindlessly killing each other, so it could be worth it!! :DIdk I like this idea might make things fun

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Smilesilly
10-28-2023, 10:25 PM
Make a random small event
red vs blue event.
. . . It's been an on going thing, who's the better team. . . . Most points from kills end of day or 3rd day. . . . Similar the circle PvP area event.