PDA

View Full Version : Deserving players

ZHEOTARE
10-13-2012, 09:03 PM
There are many rich players, and there are many collectors. There are the well known, and the unknown.

List the person that most stands out to you that is none of those. Someone who plays this game for the fun of it, has a great personality, helps people unconditionally, and has a positive attitude. Also, say why this person stands out to you.

Elyseon
10-13-2012, 09:06 PM
eh hunzzz probably wins

Zeus
10-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Hunzzz, Aveea, Snakespeare.

Dude, there's just too many to name.

ZHEOTARE
10-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Hunzz is rich, a collector, and well known. I'm looking for the people in game that maybe you know of, but others don't. They don't merch, they don't collect, they may not even come to forums.

Let's put a new look at this... Who do you most think would deserve a gold cap, and why??

小孩子
10-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Elyseon and Apollo

Xionskull
10-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Lililililililil whatever, really cool dude, nice guy good friend the richest in game.

Fao
10-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Elyseon and Apollo

Just say the people who named you haha xD

Reddwing
10-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Canonicalkoi, when she played she was the nicest person I met. She didn't merch and would always do selfless things, expecting nothing in return. Koi brought humor to our runs and it was just FUN to play PL. I miss dem sewer dayz.

LwMark
10-13-2012, 09:50 PM
I dont even know where to start, theres a bunch

razerfingers
10-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Modredd- that guy is awesome! I cant tell you hoe many times he has helped me level. We farmer together seen eachother get pinks and get happy just about every run we had was the funnest memories i have of this game. I dont know where he stands now, if he quit or what but that guy... Hes one of the few on my most respected STS game users of all time. And for the fact that he treated me like an adult. Straight forward if i was off my game he would be like "scott what the heck is goin on?" Or ask if i was okay. And when i wasnt okay he would always find a way to make me laugh even when he was being serious! I dont know if he is here on forums anymore either but if you're reading this. I appriciate you for making this game an expirience to remeber. And i also appriciate you for you!
:))

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

小孩子
10-13-2012, 10:26 PM

Look what i found on Wiki

Superduper
10-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Nopantspanzee

Zeus
10-13-2012, 10:34 PM

I'm not even boasting of PvP skills, lol.

Haters will always be haters, although I have a pretty good idea who did this, it doesn't really bother me as I don't play this game consistently anymore.

Elyseon
10-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Hunzz is rich, a collector, and well known. I'm looking for the people in game that maybe you know of, but others don't. They don't merch, they don't collect, they may not even come to forums.

Let's put a new look at this... Who do you most think would deserve a gold cap, and why??
oh i suck at reading

um

i think all my friends are pretty well known
o.O

Extreme
10-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Elyseon, hunzzz, apollo , snakespeare , lwmark ,llilililli
and others

cookiez
10-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Lwmark, saintsaturn, and YOU!!!!!

CrimsonTider
10-13-2012, 10:45 PM
I am reading between the lines and refuse to answer this. -.-

Jugernugetx
10-13-2012, 10:46 PM
I say everyone. Its the truth :p and not just a few people for being "deserving".

Yes, everyone except apollo :) (Two letters: jk)

LwMark
10-13-2012, 10:48 PM
I say everyone. Its the truth :p and not just a few people for being "deserving".

Yes, everyone except apollo :)

(Two letters: jk)
Everyone is your 100% correct

Entertaining
10-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Myself

Shellkaz
10-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Thesquab and Jagzilla Are 2 players I would name. They always willing to help anyone out, often runs in the alien oasis maps or sewers maps helping lower level plays out. Granted they are both in my guild but they are 2 players who I think really play the game for the enjoyment of it. Not to make money, not to hit cap but just to get out there and have fun, and help out. Both of them have probably given away about half a gold caps worth of gear.

Is that the kind of player you are asking about? The kind who just gets out there and does whats right without asking for a
Title or a reward? Because those kinds of players are the unsung heros of PL to me. All of us here on forums know the big fish in our little world. :-) Sometimes its the smaller fish who make the biggest difference to the lower level players, by helping them unlock a map set, giving out a piece of gear or offering advice on how to beat a boss.

I'm not saying the more recognized players aren't doing these things. Far from it I'm sure they are! I just think that we all could stand to take a look at how we play the game and try to remember what it was like being a newbie learning how to play this game. I know I sure could have used someone like that to give me a hand. Whatever u do, it's a game, it's supposed to be fun! So get out there & find the fun in the game!!

Mage till the end
10-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Easy, Flip

[Buy]
10-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Everyone has friends who than that caused a stir, probably will be silly if everyone starts to list the friends.

ninjaduck
10-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Appleisaac, Apollo, Saool, Tabbylovesu, flashbackflip, stompartist

saool
10-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Crimson, Siejo, Econodeath. There's more, but yeah.

Zeus
10-14-2012, 01:03 AM
I gotta say Rosettes!!

vampinoy
10-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Same names being thrown around, those aren't what you're probably looking for if I understood it correctly...probably an incognito? Why are you inquiring? Are you planning to quit and pass on your riches to an innocent soul?...For discussion's sake? I think you need to establish that first because people seem to misunderstand you (or their reading comprehension is really bad).

Lowlyspy
10-14-2012, 01:24 AM
Siejo and Necroreaper, the two of them have the best character of anyone i've met.

Otahaibab
10-14-2012, 02:28 AM
Its spelled Lillillli ik because i stalked him hahah really nice person

Cobraguy
10-14-2012, 03:41 AM
A few of the nicest and most unselfish players I know include you Zheo, Lilaskye and my good friend Ace.

You and Lila have always been down to help me out in any type of situation, be that a quick gold loan, transferring items, or help in any dungeon. You've always let me leech off you when you potted as well. Thanks for that BTW.

I've known Lila ever since just a couple of months after I started playing, shes an awesome person and an awesome friend.

I've known Ace since we were both noobs doing AO1 runs together. He's always been there for me as well.

I wouldn't ever give my account information to anyone, but I could feel safe knowing that if any of you guys had it, I wouldn't lose 1 gold coin.

Even though these two guys don't get along, Lwmark and Hunzzz are good people too. I'd trust them both with anything I own in game.

I know alot of other good people in game, but you guys are probably my favoites. I don't have many friends, and I like it that way.

Fastcast
10-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Javiemma, Feaze, hunzzz, nmyspacship, lowlyspy, jhood, o and billybob n undepheated N amyxrose

Kaarataka
10-14-2012, 03:45 AM

Bwahahahahaha, someone got their butt hurt and edited a wiki. If I were any of them I would leave it there as a testament to their greatness.

LwMark
10-14-2012, 04:28 AM
Javiemma, Jhood, Cobraguy, Angeldawn

Javiemma: when i started learning the ropes of items an their rarities, i came across javiemma an we both have the SAME intrest in items, hes always been there on a drop of a dime if i needed gold or just some info, an didnt even ask nothing in return, one of my best good friends i met ingame ever! Ive returned the favor many of times to him by gettin same doubles of items and him being the first to get his hands on them cause ik he truely appreciates them and not goin to merch them for gold an keep them safe. He is truely a real friend an player

Jhood: is da bes, nuf sed

Cobraguy: ive known him for a couple months now, an we have talked about manyyy of things, ive given him dragon sets just to wear, gold, etc etc, never have had problem or even thought their would b, hes helped me level ive helped him level. I love how he keeps it real! He says it how it is but still keeps it clean. If you ever need anythin i gotcha.

Angeldawn: probably one of the nicest, sweetest, caring people ive met ingame.
She always down to chat bout anything ingame stuff or my actual real life situations, from work, to my gf, etc. Shes so caring!
:) and doesnt expect nothin back

dudetus
10-14-2012, 04:38 AM

Aww thx Parth :)

ZHEOTARE
10-14-2012, 04:39 AM
This is exactly what I'm talking about...

Is that the kind of player you are asking about? The kind who just gets out there and does whats right without asking for a
Title or a reward?

Same names being thrown around, those aren't what you're probably looking for if I understood it correctly...probably an incognito? Why are you inquiring? Are you planning to quit and pass on your riches to an innocent soul...

And I see where you are getting your thought Vamp, but re-read the original post. I never mentioned giving stuff away. I brought that up to get peoples thoughts going. Hunzz and some of the others mentioned don't need a gold cap, or anything else given to them. No disrespect, but they have worked hard for what they got, and perfected their craft. It is rare now a days that we acknowledge the true players that make this game. The ones who play for the fun, and enjoyment of it.

As for mine... 2 quit. Magmorel and Wilkydia. Mag is the one who first started teaching me this game in AO. He taught me and my wife, was always willing to join a game, gave gear to get us going, and always had a good attitude. Wilky was one of the best to run with. Never rich, and didn't care. She always laughed at her deaths, but was a great mage. She laughed, and played PL for the fun of it, which made my time even better.

If I went though my list now, I know there is someone that is current that I'm forgetting. Cobra and Lila are two of my closest friends in the game, and they are great peeps to run with.

Bless
10-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Jhood, Apollo, oadriusa, Apollo, most COT members, teo (today I accidentally gave that noob my green forgotten staff, he gave it back ;) ty bro)

ninjaduck
10-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Forgot Javiemma yes :)

Skeletonlord
10-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Too many to name. My favourites are:

Apollo
BodMaster
Bilaxman
Angeldawn
Fever

Nihiliste
10-14-2012, 05:26 AM

Lmfao, so true.

Gaunab
10-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Jcoultet for president!

Thelastblink
10-14-2012, 05:42 AM
I woud like to thank someone who played in 2010 with me, his name was Sobrangpogi. It was the 20 dex bear-25 bear era with no GCD and I just started this game, as soon as I went into pvp I loved it. At 25 I pvped and he and his gang dominated, I asked him to help me and he did his best by giving him all he had. He quit because o GCD but I thank him, for really making my experiene enjoyable.

Cobraguy
10-14-2012, 06:31 AM
If I went though my list now, I know there is someone that is current that I'm forgetting. Cobra and Lila are two of my closest friends in the game, and they are great peeps to run with.

Thanks man, I know work can be a hassle but I'd definitely like to see you on more, I'm not as active as I use to be but I still get on quite frequently. I do have one heck of a boring job, so PL definitely helps fill in the boring times. :)

BodMaster
10-14-2012, 06:49 AM
Deserving of what I wonder..

Whirlzap
10-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Lovenus

Reunegade
10-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Laquint

Chung Es Mi Heroe
10-14-2012, 11:40 AM
jhooood supersquireel jumbosssss apollo-----prolly the only people who dont take offense to anything i say

Walkhardd
10-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Angeldawn pops in my head first.

Bless
10-14-2012, 12:00 PM
jhooood supersquireel jumbosssss apollo-----prolly the only people who dont take offense to anything i say :D u call me a noob all the time

TEOKILLO
10-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Billybobjooe; never says anything offensive to anyone:D also hes a great friend in game

MightyMicah
10-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Paaahudd- He stands out to me in so many ways. Good friend, good pvper, good guy.

Jcoultet- been my good friend for the longest time. I've never seen him lose his cool.

Sandfarmer- he's had many names but this guy is straight up awesome. Definitely one of my best friends

Thebluespirit- He was quite the odd pvper but when I got to know him he seemed pretty cool. He reminded me of Paaahudd.

Shelby- Baws of a pvper. Awesome friend as well.

Ganike- Gannike bes behr. Haha this guy is awesome as well. Makes me laugh. He also stands as being a big noob ;)

My list could be endless...

Elyseon
10-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Angeldawn pops in my head first.
Yeh angel should win this mysterious prize

Chung Es Mi Heroe
10-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Billybobjooe; never says anything offensive to anyone:D also hes a great friend in game

thnx hunn!! lol!

Deanevauden.
10-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Deanevauden such a cool guy

Bunnyshoota
10-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I'd say rangecombat, zapoke, chatbox, and nick41234. They have all been really nice, kind, and selfless.

ZHEOTARE
10-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks man, I know work can be a hassle but I'd definitely like to see you on more, I'm not as active as I use to be but I still get on quite frequently. I do have one heck of a boring job, so PL definitely helps fill in the boring times. :)

Must be nice to have a boring job. Lol. I'm always on the move now.

Noodleleg
10-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Gotta say Parth :)! Changed me irl and helped me in this game :)!

Blind
10-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Flacs and Odin

Mothwing
10-14-2012, 11:22 PM
JeffSorrows :o

AbsolutePally
10-15-2012, 12:17 AM
The most deserving people dont always get goa or special recognition.

Soooo in regards to that wiki post... I guess "Always-self-conceited" is me?? Lol it's an honor.

Apollo is the most helpful person i've met, ig and irl.

McBain
10-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Me. I constantly amaze myself at how awesome, helpful, and nice I am. I certainly deserve more attention and possibly a cash prize, but hey, whatever you think works. :applause:

Jhood5
10-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Well, for fun ill go into detail here with specific people as much as I can before I go to sleep. Don't hate on me if you're not mentioned, there's many people I could put here!

Billybobjoee - I was a poor wandering noob until this guy came along. Billys been what I would call my best pocket legends friend for a while now, guy taught me just about everything as far as Pocket legends is concerned. He's very generous, funny, and willing to run whenever he's on. You're a great guy billy, glad to have you around.

Supersquireel - one heck of a gal, she's also been a best friend of mine both on pl and irl. Talk about anything and everything with her, it's been a fantastic experience getting to know ya. She puts up with all my lame sarcastic humor, and brings a smile to my face when I see "good morning jhun" (makes subscribers jelly) she's as lovely and understanding as they come! =)

Jumboss - this man sure knows how to use emotes at just the right time. I find myself laughing out loud constantly when he is on. A great guy, who I love to hang out with at night on PL.

Cookie - recently started to hang out with cookie about a month ago, and have basically been spending half my time on pocket legends chatting with her :3c
A very sweet girl, and a true joy for me to be able to hang out with and talk to!

LwMark - been friends with this guy for a couple months now but feels like we known each other for years. Fun to talk to, very conversational and trustworthy. He's one of the best players and coolest guys I've met in my time on this game. (Also like how he inputs my name as a dragon pet when I'm absent)

Insecurity - met her back when cap was 66 and I was trying to get a crafted Lilith wand set, I remember her lending me a crafted bracer at the time and I was all geeked out I finally was able to get a set glow haha. Much fun to be around, exiting when I see insecs name pop up!

Nigtrum - long time friend on pocket legends, guys been through a lot and always been faithful to his word with me. Thankful to be able to keep in touch with you even though you're without wifi atm ;)

Hardfeather - this guy opened up to me early on and really helped me out, letting me borrow gear and giving me advice on what to buy and what not to. We run, chat, and goof off every night it seems like together on pl hah, awesome to have you around.

Feaze - my friend from down unda! An awesome person who seems to never stop running hah. WATCH OUT LEADERBOARDS, HERE FEAZE COMES!

Hate - never truly got to know him, but he's been a cool guy when we have talked and dealt in game. Good, solid guy to have around in balefort hah.

Hunzzz - I feel bad for this guy, he's been in the game a long time and has been having gold trouble, I donate what I can to him, but only so much I can do. With all of our help, we can bring him to the promise land. Anyway, he's a fun guy who likes to kill me in pvp and make realize just how much I suck. This man knows his way around the market, and is a very fun person to share MY spot in balefort with. He has a similar humor to mine and it is a bunch of fun to get into conversation with. Quit being so afk noob!

Elyseon - this guy is so fresh, he's got a pet dog named Elyspetdog. Lol, if anyone is a pocket legends hero, it's him.

Subscribers - sad to see you go recently, always a ton of fun to joke with you and put you on the spot in cs. We share a lot with each other, and it's a very cool friendship. Keep poppin your head in for a chat!

Fatcats - sorry about your recent situation, you're a great guy and always saw you as one of the cool cats in pl. You absolutely did not deserve to lose all of your items like that. First person I saw with demo wand set and white pirate shield. I wanted demo wand set from that day on lol.

Shugie, apollo, angeldawn, arsenal (wherever you went!) Blaknwild, Caspius, Flacs, igotyocookiez, panzee (great guy), asashaol, Choww, blitz, monalisa, chilly, edited, desoli.

Well, I'm sleepy now! So goodnight and good luck farming!

xxxxBEAxxxx
10-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Magelous, the guild master of spark. he was always so kind and helpful.

Cobraguy
10-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Thanks jhood, you're not such a bad guy yourself. :)

And just in case you're on a mobile type site and can't see my sig, this is Hate.

Xionskull
10-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Transdal, daofleh my rl frends :3 sciazaterek, lyrrlynn are the best! :3

Rare
10-15-2012, 08:13 AM
I really don't think many people are reading the op. This thread is developing into a pat the vets on the back thread again.

I would say Corrvus/Anichelith/Ursus. Haven't seen them on a LOT recently, but i haven't been on a ton either. Always very cool and pro.

Also, Anebeca. Always fun running. Very good player.

Elyseon
10-15-2012, 08:16 AM
Hunzzz - I feel bad for this guy, he's been in the game a long time and has been having gold trouble, I donate what I can to him, but only so much I can do. With all of our help, we can bring him to the promise land. Anyway, he's a fun guy who likes to kill me in pvp and make realize just how much I suck. This man knows his way around the market, and is a very fun person to share MY spot in balefort with. He has a similar humor to mine and it is a bunch of fun to get into conversation with. Quit being so afk noob

Ikr poor kids been broke as long as I've known him

ZHEOTARE
10-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I really don't think many people are reading the op. This thread is developing into a pat the vets on the back thread again.

Indeed. Lol.

MightyMicah
10-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Indeed. Lol.

Hmm well could it be that the "vets" are the ones who are the most like what the op described? I mean often the nicest friendliest people are well known for just that; being nice and friendly. I mentioned a few who were lesser known I think. Really I just listed some of my closest friends in game. I suppose that might have been a little off :P

Rare
10-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Hmm well could it be that the "vets" are the ones who are the most like what the op described? I mean often the nicest friendliest people are well known for just that; being nice and friendly. I mentioned a few who were lesser known I think. Really I just listed some of my closest friends in game. I suppose that might have been a little off :P

No, because Zheo specifically asked for not well known people. It's good for those people to be congratulated too.

Brave Sir Robin
10-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Zheo, I appreciate the reason why you made this thread. A tribute to Alterra's unsung heroes.
Maybe these guys wish to keep a low profile however?

What will happen if people suddenly start spamming them with PMs like "...wow I 've heard ur this cool guy, could u lend me some $$ plz cuz I 'm broke bro..."
A nightmare LOL!

CrimsonTider
10-15-2012, 11:46 AM

I would say Corrvus/Anichelith/Ursus. Haven't seen them on a LOT recently, but i haven't been on a ton either. Always very cool and pro.

Not sure Neko (his forum name) needs the gold, but he is a very low key player who not only has excellent skills but is an excellent person. Been a good friend since my start 2 years ago.

Rare
10-15-2012, 11:53 AM
What will happen if people suddenly start spamming them with PMs like "...wow I 've heard ur this cool guy, could u lend me some $$ plz cuz I 'm broke bro..."
A nightmare LOL!

Lol

Walkhardd
10-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Just thought of devious demon. ( old GM of hella good) quiet, for the most part, but very friendly.

Bless
10-15-2012, 12:00 PM
I think arsenal renamed :o

ZHEOTARE
10-15-2012, 03:18 PM
A nightmare LOL!

Then those are the people that didn't read the first 2 posts that I made on this thread.

ImCookie
10-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Thank you Jhood! You're a wonderful guy! I cant imagine PL without you! For me you're the best person I ever met on the internet ;-) :3

For my list, I cant really think of any specific ones except jhood. Everybody is being soo nice to me! Ill mention a few names! (im sorry if i forgot you! Its very late here!)

Jhood!
Billybobjooe! ;-)
Hardfeather!
Mushies <- Cap'n McAwesomeness Mushies!
Hate!
LwMark!
All my Feaze Army guildies are wonderfull! Feaze, chilled, ponarr, i am glad I could join you guys!
Thepanaa!
Discounts!
Viiking!
Asashaol!
Blitz!
Blacknwild <- Farm buddy! ;-) (I AM NOT UNLUCKY! haha)
Igotyocookiez!

I probably forgot alot of you guys! Sorry for that!

Goodnight! <3

Matutd
10-15-2012, 05:32 PM
I think siejo, angeldawn and hank are the most selfless people I know. Well at least toward me, I bet they're all really spies to find as much out about me as possible.

Traebeles99
10-15-2012, 05:34 PM
I think Lwmark by far and Hunzzz stand out to me most Lwmark is so helpful and sometimes lends me money gotta love him.

CrimsonTider
10-15-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm just... the lack of reading comprehension in this thread. *sigh*

Mothwing
10-15-2012, 05:38 PM
What part of
the unknownwas not understood?

Do not take this post as a flame please ._.

Rare
10-15-2012, 05:41 PM

Even pointing it out doesn't work

ely
10-15-2012, 06:05 PM
I think siejo, angeldawn and hank are the most selfless people I know. Well at least toward me, I bet they're all really spies to find as much out about me as possible.

i know hanks a spy

ely
10-15-2012, 06:08 PM
k back on topic

theres this one guy i never met, i dont think anyone has seen him, named ryhsgahjj, i think he is nice and poor

TrollerPro
10-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Me. I constantly amaze myself at how awesome, helpful, and nice I am. I certainly deserve more attention and possibly a cash prize, but hey, whatever you think works. :applause:

epic lol! :highly_amused: so humble!

i know you were havin fun with that post but you helped me and some others kill finally vlod the other day and were very patient with us noobs dyin every seconds! so thanks again for that you are indeed a stand up chap!

also just the other day a kindly donor randomly gifted me a pink fang armor. it wasn't worth millions or anything but i thought it was a very cool thing to do because it was actually something i need. wish i could remember the name but if you're out there reading this thanks!

Walkhardd
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

Omg. Ikr?!

Btw, My picks are Apollo, samhayne, thelonearcher

McBain
10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
epic lol! :highly_amused: so humble!

i know you were havin fun with that post but you helped me and some others kill finally vlod the other day and were very patient with us noobs dyin every seconds! so thanks again for that you are indeed a stand up chap!

No problem bud! Vlod's a toughy.

ely
10-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Omg. Ikr?!

Can I agree with u pls?

MightyMicah
10-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Hmm ok I can think of someone really unknown.

"Triuzime" I believe is the ign. I get it mixed up a lot lol. Anyways, I me this girl when she was like level 48 or so. Now she's like level 70 and even possibly 71. Never heard or seen a rude remark by her. She's never greedy, jealous, or really anything notably bad. All in all, she's been a great friend! She's always willing to help out with whatever and whoever. Haven't seen her in awhile though :\

wvhills
10-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Omg. Ikr?!

My picks are ellyidol, yanis, and psychologic. I would pick walkhardd and apollo but they didn't pick me so...

ely
10-16-2012, 08:18 AM
I pick everyone because if I don't know you obv you fit the descript
And if I do know you probably no one else does

StompArtist
10-16-2012, 08:21 AM
I pick Robert7204 because he's overly zealous!

Brave Sir Robin
10-16-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm just... the lack of reading comprehension in this thread. *sigh*Even pointing it out doesn't work

Or it's just another case of micropolitics overshadowing constructiveness...

Griffinfan
10-16-2012, 09:04 AM
hmm, Bootdaddy (best friend IG!) Lwmark (you rock!) Swimmingstar, Saintsaturn, and OFC my role model, Yanis

AbsolutePally
10-16-2012, 02:28 PM
My pick is Awwmang. He's super chill and one of the most loyal and chill ppl I know. He's not rich or well known except in the 50-66 cap range ince he doesn't play often. I'd trust him with the guild, my gold, set, and account. Super frugal guy too doesn't merch or spent money or his plat lol.

Slambassador
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
I win hands down

Walkhardd
10-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I'd vote kite. He's a noob rusher, but I like getting free kills!

PS. Kill him on sight.

Rare
10-16-2012, 05:04 PM
I win hands down

Wait, did I miss the contest???

ZHEOTARE
10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I win hands down

I didn't realize there was a contest. Lol

MightyMicah
10-16-2012, 05:57 PM
I'd vote kite. He's a noob rusher, but I like getting free kills!

PS. Kill him on sight.

Lmbo