PDA

View Full Version : Drop filter.

Vyvin
09-06-2010, 07:29 AM
What would be awesome, drop filter!
Us Lvl-45's have a really tough time liquidating noob items, or so I'm guessing.

It could be like;
Drops:
[] Whites
[] Oranges
[] Greens
[] Purples
[x] Pinks

Comment!
Vyvin

GaZz
09-06-2010, 08:26 AM
I don't have a tough time liquidating things. Besides, liquidated items pay for my Luck Potions.

Vyvin
09-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Although it would be a good idea!

Royce
09-06-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't know why you would want this unless you are super rich. I've made hundreds of thousands just from liquidating junk drops. They really add up, and are a major source of gold for people who don't like to play the merchant game (and don't like ripping off noobs, as funny as it can be at times...).

Vyvin
09-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Mk, could we get some sort of organization method to seperate good items from the really bad ones.

Royce
09-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Mk, could we get some sort of organization method to seperate good items from the really bad ones.

The inventory is already sorted by rarity (pinks at top, down to grays at the bottom). What more would you suggest?

Edit: Hey maybe this is crazy, but what about an auto-liquidate feature, that would allow you to have certain rarity classes automatically liquidated as you get them? You'd be kicking yourself if you got a kite shield or something, but I think it would definitely be better than just skipping all the junk drops altogether.

Vyvin
09-06-2010, 11:45 AM
That works too... I like it.