PDA

View Full Version : Platinum - Quests, areas, etc

MoTeets
10-14-2012, 03:51 AM
Just starting and I was wondering a few things.
What level, if any, do I stop at until I purchase platinum ?
What areas can I access until I purchase platinum ?
How much platinum is needed to be purchased in order to access all areas of the game ?

Thanks

LwMark
10-14-2012, 04:16 AM
U can play to whatever level for FREE
U can access any map for FREE except the turnstile maps which cost
Theres a Alien Oasis quest that cost a couple plat not to much when u get to 40-50s i forget exact when

Also welcome to community! Glad u found the forums! Any questions just use search or post an some one for sure will help you out, you also came just in time! Because Halloween is coming hopefully this coming week! Make sure to check out the event, an get some exclusive Halloween items!

MoTeets
10-14-2012, 04:18 AM
Perfect ! Thank you

LwMark
10-14-2012, 04:20 AM
This is a very enjoyable game! U will love it! Just ask some people around for help or tips or on the forums, welcome aboard!

Are you foin to just buy some plat with real money or ha e u figured out the free plat rewards? It takes some time to do those but they asd up, also try out the new blessing system its in your avatar screen, if u start the clock , everyday u come back at around same time, an the queen will give u a gift, an if u do it for 5 days u can get 1-30 plat reward or a exclusive vanity shield or some other great stuff