PDA

View Full Version : House visits

Teoekeri
10-18-2023, 12:07 PM
Hi support,

Can we have option to choose who from friends can visit the house, if this not added i would always keep my house closed.

Thanks

Titanium
10-18-2023, 12:10 PM
Delete your frenemies or else keep your house closed. I don’t think will be implemented since you can filter your circle of friends by deleting them from your friend list.

Teoekeri
10-18-2023, 12:16 PM
Delete your frenemies or else keep your house closed. I don’t think will be implemented since you can filter your circle of friends by deleting them from your friend list.

That is not nice option, we need to treat the patient not kill it.

Ty

Psp
10-18-2023, 12:41 PM
Sounds like a great idea, please +1 this

Maybe you're just selecting the "Favourite friends etc" option to access from your home setting;

[ ] Allow Pets
[ ] Allow Friends
[ ] Allow Guild Members
[ ] Allow Party Members
This is currently added, so it probably won't take much effort to add it.
[ ] Allow favourite friends that I choose.

@asommers ~ Thanks!

Zeiyas
10-18-2023, 01:01 PM
Sounds like a great idea, please +1 this

Maybe you're just selecting the "Favourite friends etc" option to access from your home setting;

[ ] Allow Pets
[ ] Allow Friends
[ ] Allow Guild Members
[ ] Allow Party Members
This is currently added, so it probably won't take much effort to add it.
[ ] Allow favourite friends that I choose.

@asommers ~ Thanks!Sounds like a good and bad in my opinion.

Just an option that the select friends you've hearted on your friends list are the only ones who have the option to enter.

Downside is there'd be a lot of issues with home shows, events and so on easy to come up with all that could go wrong and try find some work around it but +1

Deadsuperman
10-18-2023, 01:18 PM
+1 and there should be an idea to block people as well so that way bullies/trolls can't join. If someone's on your ignore list why in the world would you want them to join your house?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

asommers
10-18-2023, 01:19 PM
Sorry, I'm not storing another list of unique players to manage.

However, Allow Favorited Friends (minus the "that I choose part") seems like a it could work, but Favorited Friends is a subset of Friends. You wouldn't want to have Friends checked, but Favorited Friends unchecked.

I'm still not sure why you wouldn't remove anyone on your friends list you wouldn't want in your house (assuming you're using the Allow Friends house permission).

-ALS

Psp
10-18-2023, 01:38 PM
Sorry, I'm not storing another list of unique players to manage.

However, Allow Favorited Friends (minus the "that I choose part") seems like a it could work, but Favorited Friends is a subset of Friends. You wouldn't want to have Friends checked, but Favorited Friends unchecked.

I'm still not sure why you wouldn't remove anyone on your friends list you wouldn't want in your house (assuming you're using the Allow Friends house permission).

-ALS

To delete friend suggestions, the most trivial and rude way! Do you want to delete hundreds of friends because I don't want them to join my house? No thank you! :)

It's the kind of privacy a home option should provide. thank you for your reply!