PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Halloween 2023 Week 1

asommers
10-19-2023, 11:22 AM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

xbell
10-19-2023, 02:29 PM
Make it 60 primary stats, 40 str, dex, int. And for those two other heroic too. No more to class specific pets.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231019/e9bed73c885a09ac3d2b4527dd89b053.jpg

Flexonase
10-19-2023, 02:35 PM
Can you please make new mythic sets vanity version? Havent seen such an op looking set for a while.

sarahe484
10-19-2023, 02:41 PM
One of the event quests (Daily) "Sweet Tooth" says to eat candy from a dish in my house.
But how do we get a candy dish??? I can't find that anywhere.

imfeared
10-19-2023, 02:47 PM
Pls make massive crates craftable with massive elders.

Kaizen
10-19-2023, 03:10 PM
None of the pet AA’s have the cooldowns in the description

+==={:::::::::::::::::>

XLYD al
10-19-2023, 03:11 PM
One of the event quests (Daily) "Sweet Tooth" says to eat candy from a dish in my house.
But how do we get a candy dish??? I can't find that anywhere.Ask your guild mates if they have any in thier home and go there then use it

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

Legolasn
10-19-2023, 03:15 PM
Make ghostly mutual for all classes and STOP favouring mages its insane how big of the gap its between classes... especially mage with others

Kinggg
10-19-2023, 03:38 PM
Heroic flame pet very weak than others. Int and str pets more powerfull in happinies bonus. Its not balanced. Can fix it?

recilencia123
10-19-2023, 03:49 PM
pls make the ghost pet for all classes, or improve the other ones, or nerf the ghost for balance :(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

asommers
10-19-2023, 04:14 PM
But how do we get a candy dish??? I can't find that anywhere.

If you want for your house, they're available in the furnishing store. Alternatively, you can find another player with one in their house.

-ALS

Susanne
10-19-2023, 04:25 PM
I'm happy with this event, that's my feedback.

Polosam
10-19-2023, 04:36 PM
Can the graveyard location be obtained with tokens or is it only platinum from now on?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

nemusoa
10-19-2023, 04:38 PM
Can dino vanity have glove?

Sleighqueen
10-19-2023, 06:06 PM
Can we do something about the lag please ? I can’t enter event map. I enter and lag out, and then by the time it connects the boss is dead without me.

I am not the only one, have asked on gc and others are struggling too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbell
10-19-2023, 06:11 PM
If you want for your house, they're available in the furnishing store. Alternatively, you can find another player with one in their house.

-ALSAny answer on suggestion making heroic ghostly having a 50 str, dex?
Please come on, that pet is 100% op than other pets design to each class. Mage is already op in mobs and boss, how about war that only relying on ult and you guys keep releasing new portal with boss only.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-19-2023, 06:47 PM
10 elite awakes now we're talking

50.. would be better though... hhhahahah

No crit damage on heroic flame? the other class specific pets have crit damage.

ForumJunkie
10-19-2023, 07:03 PM
Please remove the gold loot bonus and instead add critical damage to Heroic Flame. The other two classes get the stat bonus with their class specific pets, but not the the rogues. It is not fair.

Also, please clarify the timers and percentage description of the bonuses with the new pets' passive and ability (no vagueness). Thank you.

xbell
10-19-2023, 07:23 PM
Or just remove the 25% taunt chance and 25% mana ignore to heroic neigher. And make it +25% boss/elite damage, + 25% haste.

Kinggg
10-19-2023, 07:25 PM
Please remove the gold loot bonus and instead add critical damage to Heroic Flame. The other two classes get the stat bonus with their class specific pets, but not the the rogues. It is not fair.

Also, please clarify the timers and percentage description of the bonuses with the new pets' passive and ability (no vagueness). Thank you.

+1

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Nikita1996
10-19-2023, 07:30 PM

Also, please clarify the timers and percentage description of the bonuses with the new pets' passive and ability (no vagueness). Thank you.+1 unfair for rog

ForumJunkie
10-19-2023, 07:46 PM
Or just remove the 25% taunt chance and 25% mana ignore to heroic neigher. And make it +25% boss/elite damage, + 25% haste.

I am sorry, but I have to disagree with this.

Warriors are supposed to take hits and aggro more instead of doing more damage. The one you suggested above will make warriors deal more damage on top of their high survivability upsetting the balance of the other two classes.

Monelgr
10-19-2023, 08:05 PM
in furniture vendor at necropolis we can't see the new furniture at vendor (the ones with 50 plats) and forgot to add the location at preview said is going to be in house with event tokens but is not there or in vendor with tokens.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
10-19-2023, 08:51 PM
Could you squish in between the tier rewards a white recolor of the Emerald skeleton vanities? they are green which is super ugly. I'm asking now because seems to be the right moment lol

asommers
10-19-2023, 09:37 PM
Can you please make new mythic sets vanity version? Havent seen such an op looking set for a while.

Sorry, not for Halloween. We'll need to discuss internally what the plan is for vanity versions.

None of the pet AA’s have the cooldowns in the description.

This should be fixed if you patch (log out and log back in).

Can the graveyard location be obtained with tokens or is it only platinum from now on?

It's only available for Platinum.

Can dino vanity have glove?

Sorry, we have no plans to change this.

in furniture vendor at necropolis we can't see the new furniture at vendor (the ones with 50 plats) and forgot to add the location at preview said is going to be in house with event tokens but is not there or in vendor with tokens.

Furniture is now viewable in the vendor if you patch (log out and log back in). You can also preview furnishings (and purchase) when placing them in your house.

I looked, but I don't see anything about a location in the preview. As mentioned above the location is only available for Platinum.

Could you squish in between the tier rewards a white recolor of the Emerald skeleton vanities? they are green which is super ugly. I'm asking now because seems to be the right moment lol

Sorry, it's probably too late for this.

-ALS

recilencia123
10-19-2023, 10:28 PM

Warriors are supposed to take hits and aggro more instead of doing more damage. The one you suggested above will make warriors deal more damage on top of their high survivability upsetting the balance of the other two classes.

ok so give us the healt% and dmg red% from ghost, i mean that's for tank, no for mages xd

Xxlolkillerxx
10-19-2023, 11:10 PM
Why does the massive Paranoia locked doesn‘t have a guaranteed pull and it doesn‘t count with the locked in the shop is this normal or a bug ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

xbell
10-19-2023, 11:27 PM

Warriors are supposed to take hits and aggro more instead of doing more damage. The one you suggested above will make warriors deal more damage on top of their high survivability upsetting the balance of the other two classes.What are we gonna do with that of the new content they releasing that it is about doing damage? Portal bosses. Then if we are tanks why you guys have 25%hp and 25% damage reduction in hb? It is supposed to be given to us if your idea of war is about tanking? Other class have 2-5second of strong survivability that after they proc all of their gears they are immortal and clean all mobs in one proc, so why you guys have a tanking ability and capabilities if warrior can't have damage and burst capability. If you are gonna answer our 6x str ult, it doesn't matter because all of the pvp enemies/map now is have percentage damage even we multiple our hp and armor it doesn't do anything.... And also as I said earlier they keep releasing portal bosses that you can't get ult in time. Relying on ult is really bad idea.

xbell
10-19-2023, 11:31 PM
ok so give us the healt% and dmg red% from ghost, i mean that's for tank, no for mages xd

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkYes and they should take the 25% taunt and 25% mana ignore. Hahaha

recilencia123
10-19-2023, 11:35 PM
Yes and they should take the 25% taunt and 25% mana ignore. Hahaha

hope a change honestly :(

Observing
10-20-2023, 12:40 AM
Wars acting like they didn't have heroic eggsorcist already lmao. Rogues will probably get their pet next if I had to guess, it's only fair.

Rikochhan
10-20-2023, 01:32 AM
No badge for guaranteed loot in specific locks? Or atleast pet for guaranteed would be good to attract more players to open more locks.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
10-20-2023, 03:46 AM
Add the badges to oligarch/boogie, make jack hallows drop heroic ewen/heroic squash too.
Also yeah a heroic egg for guaranteed instead of badge would be amazing!
Btw shouldn't class crates need 150 pulls for guaranteed? It was always reciprocated to the non class ones, they cost 30 plat, but should take 2 times less pulls for guaranteed like usual.

memphis
10-20-2023, 04:05 AM
is it possible to reduce the cooldown to 25 or 20 seconds
as the ability only lasts 5 seconds which is really short, or increase duration

+++ the 100% hit chance reduce from the ability doesnt seem to work aswell
i just tried it on mobs and all of them still hit me every attack even though hit chance should be reduced 100%

Rikochhan
10-20-2023, 05:32 AM
Add the badges to oligarch/boogie, make jack hallows drop heroic ewen/heroic squash too.
Also yeah a heroic egg for guaranteed instead of badge would be amazing!
Btw shouldn't class crates need 150 pulls for guaranteed? It was always reciprocated to the non class ones, they cost 30 plat, but take 2 times less pulls for guaranteed.+1

Skeleton Mike
10-20-2023, 07:08 AM
Sorry, it's probably too late for this.

-ALS

T.T Shame...

Angelaxd
10-20-2023, 10:16 AM
The cost of the chests you ask for is meaningless, it has already lost almost all its value, increase it to 3 closed elderwood,

A positive effect of this is that it will be more in demand and will not end at 20k gold as usual.

Polosam
10-20-2023, 11:51 AM
I did the dailies and talk to the npc. What else is there left to do to get the title?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231020/2c9b99f168da3cae3e010c1ca2d4d2c7.jpg

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

asommers
10-20-2023, 12:31 PM
Why does the massive Paranoia locked doesn‘t have a guaranteed pull and it doesn‘t count with the locked in the shop is this normal or a bug?

This is normal for Halloween. Only the store crates have guaranteed loot. As a side note, massives do give you 5 pulls for a lower open cost and also allow you to use crate keys.

No badge for guaranteed loot in specific locks? Or atleast pet for guaranteed would be good to attract more players to open more locks.

This is an oversight! In the next server update (sometime today), we are adding unique badges for all three weeks to guaranteed loot. For those players that have already received guaranteed loot, we're going to put the badge in your stash.

Add the badges to oligarch/boogie, make jack hallows drop heroic ewen/heroic squash too. Also yeah a heroic egg for guaranteed instead of badge would be amazing!

Boogie and Oligarch both drop their lootable badges. Sorry, no plans to adjust Jack's drops.

Btw shouldn't class crates need 150 pulls for guaranteed? It was always reciprocated to the non class ones, they cost 30 plat, but should take 2 times less pulls for guaranteed like usual.

Sorry, that's not the way it works for this event.

Heroic ghostly aa cooldown. is it possible to reduce the cooldown to 25 or 20 seconds

Sorry, no plans to do this.

I did the dailies and talk to the npc. What else is there left to do to get the title?

Sorry about that! The requirement is to complete all Halloween quests including dailies. I have updated the preview post.

-ALS

Rxri_
10-20-2023, 12:49 PM
Are the wings from plat tier and the title from quests gonna be there all three weeks

Antignom
10-20-2023, 01:19 PM
Its really sad that paracelsus and the other normal event boss dont get anything good too loot people who dont play lb can only farm for the dino and the vanity weaps from shop and the tiers… really no point to go in event map … and boogie and olig only drops same badges and the bags. Add something to the at least paracel boss its 3 weeks event let them drop something worth it.

Elogirl
10-20-2023, 01:52 PM
better tier rewards. its the worst tier rewards that i have seen so far while playing arcane legends

Vrazicak
10-20-2023, 02:03 PM
Are the wings from plat tier and the title from quests gonna be there all three weeks

Quests don't get reset
And for the wings, they'll probably stay the same yes

Nucleus121
10-20-2023, 02:18 PM
Arcane artifact drops ? Havent seen a single one auc. Can you guys check ?

Yuggernaut
10-20-2023, 02:37 PM
I opened 200 lockes from store and i get 0 drops just 1 vanity, store crates had something more hard drop rate than crafted locked paranoia 1?

Aayushh007
10-20-2023, 04:03 PM
This Halloween is not much fun compared to last year
Everything in the Zone is one tap.
Anything too easy, makes it boring at a point.And like this for 3weeks?
I would suggest to Buff bosses in event zone so people can actually fight boss, not just one tap and run.
Let know what others think about it.

Deadsuperman
10-20-2023, 04:07 PM
This Halloween is not much fun compared to last year
Everything in the Zone is one tap.
Anything too easy, makes it boring at a point.And like this for 3weeks?
I would suggest to Buff bosses in event zone so people can actually fight boss, not just one tap and run.
Let know what others think about it.Rip to all those noobies hopes and dreams

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
10-20-2023, 04:16 PM
I think that for newbies events are the only way to make decent money. I think the mobs should be easy enough a standard new player could actually do event because they are fun and rewarding. Yeah for krak users its not as fun but we get to wreck all the elite mobs in other maps and do gold farming really quick so this is a fair trade. Maybe alternatively there should be like "Elite" event maps where mobs are more like nightmare mobs that end game players can face. The mobs could give more points and slightly better rewards for fighting the harder maps. Idk what are your guys thoughts on this.

Angelaxd
10-20-2023, 06:19 PM
It was a bad idea to release the mythical armor and helmet, the weapons should have come first because no one will use the new mythic if it doesn't have anything special on its own

Antignom
10-20-2023, 07:07 PM
The new Blood aura make it more rainy or something its not worth that 1750 plat for real

DropIsBetter
10-20-2023, 07:33 PM
I and the others that I’ve spoken to about the aura think it needs a total re vamp, This includes it being darker and the blood splotches being bigger if you guys could please fix it in some shape or manor would be greatly appreciated.

Trubrothers
10-20-2023, 07:47 PM
+1
A few guildies who spent big money on the aura instantly regretted when they saw how faint the details were, this could be easily fixed by making the blood darker and slightly larger

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 07:51 PM
Blood Rain Aura needs an adjustment. It has a potential but it needs a fixing.. Hoping that the devs will see this and adjust it's design if it's still possible. Thank you

presp600
10-20-2023, 07:51 PM
+1 would be op aura with bigger darker rain and maybe some blood puddles under the feet.

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 07:54 PM
Like maybe adjust it's raindrops that can be comparable to hiberian storm aura. I was really expecting this aura's raindrops to be comparable like what the hiberian storm aura does.

Trubrothers
10-20-2023, 07:54 PM
Blood Rain Aura needs an adjustment. It has a potential but it needs a fixing.. Hoping that the devs will see this and adjust it's design if it's still possible. Thank you

I 100% agree, its too dim

Sidspouse
10-20-2023, 07:55 PM
+1 my son spent his life savings on this aura and is so upset with how it looks please make the aura more visible thanks sts

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 08:01 PM
Add more blood raindrops on this new aura please sts devs. Sorry for the spam but I'm just saying my honest opinion about it.

Thanks~~~

Godsz
10-20-2023, 08:34 PM
+1 Still early on sales so a quick tweak would be fair

Rikochhan
10-20-2023, 09:23 PM
Week 3 has frank, week 2 has ghost. Medusa badge should go for week 1 right? Trio of them would be awesome tho instead of bat.

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 09:28 PM
Also I guess I'll put some suggestion and my opinion for the upcoming auras while it's still unavailable. (Like what I said on the preview I see it as mid tier looking auras and I was really expecting much for this blood rain aura to look good because I thought it was just been advertised in a wrong way because the surrounding that was used in it is dark. It really needs more blood rain drops. Please consider it)

Pumpkin Aura - I don't know what are those flying particles used in it if it's a floating pumpkin seeds or whatever but it looks like a dried corn seed to me which is used for planting corns. And I think to make it better, maybe try changing those flying corn seed like thingy into a mini versions Harvey wisps? I think that will look more of a Halloween themed aura for a trick or treat, yeah? And if you ever change those flying particles into mini Harvey wisp that we have in game right now, consider changing the color of the pumpkin face on the ground that matches the flying mini Harvey wisps.

Spider Aura - when I first saw this, my thoughts were like, ok not bad but still i like the blood rain aura among the 3 new auras while the pumpkin aura will be the least favorite pick by many. But after seeing the blood rain aura in game now my thoughts have changed. As of now I think Spider Aura looks the best of all 3 auras, while pumpkin aura goes at the 2nd and then Blood Rain as 3rd. I dunno if adding a mini crawling white gray-ish spiders will make it look much better.

asommers
10-20-2023, 09:57 PM
You say darker, but do you mean brighter? More opaque? More red?

-ALS

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 10:25 PM
Sorry babysitting but that color is fine by me but what we really need to make it acceptable as a 1750 plat aura is by adding more blood raindrops like what hiberian storm does

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 10:48 PM
Also, I wanna congratulate the designer team for doing an awesome job on designing the vanities and the new mythic set. Would be cool if you'll release a vanity set version of this new mythic set on Forgotten Vanity event 2024

nathan2693
10-20-2023, 11:00 PM
also can we see a picture of a character wearing the blood rain aura this way? also the blood raindrops needs to be visible and noticeable whenever we inspect or view our characters like this. thats why adding more droplets of blood is a must for it to stand for its name "Blood Rain"

sorry about my english. its not my main language XDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231021/b6cb292b49d09315ceb848c565aef202.jpg

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

xbell
10-20-2023, 11:09 PM

-ALS

260760Let's say make it more visible, specially the rain

asommers
10-20-2023, 11:39 PM

That's the current plan, yes.

Confirmed that they exist on players -- looted from the Boogie and Oligarch Bags. No plans to change the drop rates on those, the event is 3 weeks. Can't speak about auction availability since that depends entirely on players.

This Halloween is not much fun compared to last year. Everything in the Zone is one tap. Anything too easy, makes it boring at a point.And like this for 3weeks?

Sorry, we won't be changing the difficulty for week 1, but we'll discuss if we want to change the difficulty for subsequent weeks.

The new Blood aura make it more rainy or something its not worth that 1750 plat for real

This has been tweaked if you patch (log out and log back in).

Also I guess I'll put some suggestion and my opinion for the upcoming auras while it's still unavailable...

I really appreciate the feedback on the auras, we've got some time before the next ones are available.

Week 3 has frank, week 2 has ghost. Medusa badge should go for week 1 right? Trio of them would be awesome tho instead of bat.

Batty Boo is already out and I haven't heard complaints in-game about it.

Also, I wanna congratulate the designer team for doing an awesome job on designing the vanities and the new mythic set. Would be cool if you'll release a vanity set version of this new mythic set on Forgotten Vanity event 2024

As mentioned earlier, vanity versions of the mythics won't be out for a bit. Forgotten Vanity is probably a good time to release them assuming we do.

-ALS

nathan2693
10-21-2023, 02:42 AM
I really appreciate the feedback on the auras, we've got some time before the next ones are available.

-ALS

I've seen the Spider Aura in game just now. Based on what I saw. It's fine the way it is now. I think it's the name of it that's needs to be change like instead of Spider Aura it should be Spider Web Aura because there's no spider in it.

Still, my opinion about Pumpkin Aura remains. It needs some adjustment

Teint
10-21-2023, 03:34 AM
Yeah spider web aura is fine as it is but maybe change the name to Spider Web Aura. If not then maybe add like little black spiders crawling on the webs?
And for the pumpkin aura it really needs to be fixed. I think the glowing eyes and mouth is fine but the color should be changed on the pumpkin itself to be more of a orange color instead of a mustard color. Maybe make it look like the shoulder pad on the sorcerer pumpkin vanity in the image you used.

nathan2693
10-21-2023, 03:51 AM
Yeah spider web aura is fine as it is but maybe change the name to Spider Web Aura. If not then maybe add like little black spiders crawling on the webs?
And for the pumpkin aura it really needs to be fixed. I think the glowing eyes and mouth is fine but the color should be changed on the pumpkin itself to be more of a orange color instead of a mustard color. Maybe make it look like the shoulder pad on the sorcerer pumpkin vanity in the image you used.

I switched to my warrior account that I rarely use and it seems like spider aura looks small when it's being worn by a warrior class. The devs can still try and apply adding lil' crawling spiders on this aura since it isn't available in game yet and see if it will make it look much better. We already have an aura with black spider in it (Black Widow Spider Aura) so maybe the color of the crawling spiders that will be used to test in this aura will be the same color as cryptareth pet IMO.

Trubrothers
10-21-2023, 03:58 AM

-ALS

This is much better in my opinion thank you

Skyanger
10-21-2023, 04:27 AM
Can the blood haze be made thicker

Péter Ferenczi
10-21-2023, 11:31 AM
I miss the dark knight chainsword. Where is it? Mage has orb rogue have chakram vanity but no chainsword vanity for Warriors. SEEMS FAIR.... 🙁

Bameely
10-21-2023, 11:48 AM
What's the difference between Greater Pumpkin Chest vs Lesser Pumpkin Chest? They contained the same items and 1x chance on item. Is it buggy somewhere?

AapelsapXD
10-21-2023, 04:55 PM
Buff drop rate of the new Halloween artifacts

Freckert
10-21-2023, 11:40 PM
disregard, i just read above the blood rain has been tweaked and improved thank you cinco and assomers

cinco and assomers,
since the doggy loading screen i always stuck on loading screen, i already redownload or reinstall the apps, but still the same
i check the ping in arcane legends it was good 299 (green) ping.
but since the doggy loading screen showed up, we always stuck in the loading screen, not only me but some of my friends had this problem too.
please address this thank you so much

Ouch21
10-22-2023, 04:34 AM
Op https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231022/c08d80d3d8cf14fe99118b03d72f6176.jpg

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Americanarmy
10-22-2023, 04:55 AM
New arti loot rate inside olgi and boogie bag is way to extremely low comapred to other arc drops in plat locked crates so trash idk why but i think its bugged already opeaned 6.2k and nothing LOLL I WILL KEEP TRYING

Americanarmy
10-22-2023, 04:59 AM
I opeaned 6.2k and still no arti iam started to believe that bags are definitely bugged with the arti showing its in the bag but isnt at all in the loot table or chances are bugged extremely low

rokksteady
10-22-2023, 07:27 AM
Why are the exact same badges being re-released? Wouldn’t it make sense to atleast recolour or slightly modify them, so we can tell them apart yearly? Just worthless

Neutrone
10-22-2023, 08:19 AM
Almost all Halloween artifacts had some sort of visual effect. How come this one doesn't?

Yuggernaut
10-22-2023, 09:24 AM
I opened more than 300 lockeds from store and i get 0 krakens

I openened like 20 from auct (crafted ones) and I get 3 krakens

"currently in the game everyone are exploiting that and no one talks about that"
hope its not one bug like the last with helmet was

in my opinion we start the crates thing with a mess, the store ones have secure loot
the crafted ones no, we didnt expect 3 crates like just one, thats was so confused
this is a constructive criticism to devs

and yes I just lose 1700 plat for someones are nothing but for others are to much!
so we feel it.

tysm for the event, btw
The event is very good, but there are things that everyone talks about,
for example the dinosaur vanities should have been the top 5 ones,
the top 5 ones look like recolored random armor, they should create
some kind of survey where before starting a big event like this the players
with a survey where the items are shown choose the best clothes

The good news for the devs is that everyone talks about the beautiful change in the graphics, the game is very beautiful since the change of editor

AapelsapXD
10-22-2023, 10:09 AM
Did u loot one ?

ForumJunkie
10-22-2023, 10:37 AM
I opeaned 6.2k and still no arti iam started to believe that bags are definitely bugged with the arti showing its in the bag but isnt at all in the loot table or chances are bugged extremely low

Go for 10,000 and let us know if you do loot one.

nathan2693
10-22-2023, 11:51 AM
@asommers hello again. I'm back to give another suggestion to make the spider aura look much better. maybe add some effects like what you guys did on the living doll suit vanity. also based on what I've observed in game. the spider aura has mini spider webs that spawns and disappear. can you guys try putting a straight spider web that is coming from above and once it touches the ground, the mini spider web that is currently applied on the aura will start to appear. also put some straight spider webs that is attached on our shoulders too just like what we're seeing on the living doll sut vanity. you may also try putting some spiders that are walking on those straight spider webs.

and last but not the least, make it more visible and test in on light and dark background and when we inspect our own characters to see if its visible enough.

thank you and to your team's hardworkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231022/33fcd3937be334b96cb2e94d2093edbe.jpg

asommers
10-22-2023, 12:14 PM
... Spider Aura ... Pumpkin Aura ... It needs some adjustment

We've got time to adjust these and make them more appealing.

... maybe change the name to Spider Web Aura. If not then maybe add like little black spiders crawling on the webs?

I'll make the name change. There's actually an accompanying spider wisp, so the spiders won't be dropping down in the aura.

What's the difference between Greater Pumpkin Chest vs Lesser Pumpkin Chest? They contained the same items and 1x chance on item. Is it buggy somewhere?

I diffed (compared) the two loot lists. They are mostly the same, but Greater has gold, some items that aren't in the Lesser, and different odds for some of the rarer items that are shared between the two.

Buff drop rate of the new Halloween artifacts

New arti loot rate inside olgi and boogie bag is way to extremely low comapred to other arc drops in plat locked crates so trash idk why but i think its bugged already opeaned 6.2k and nothing LOLL I WILL KEEP TRYING

As mentioned earlier, this event runs three weeks. The artifacts are being looted.

Why are the exact same badges being re-released? Wouldn’t it make sense to atleast recolour or slightly modify them, so we can tell them apart yearly? Just worthless

There are 6 new badges this event (3 Weekly LB, 3 Weekly Guaranteed) and the Boogie and Oligarch badges were designed to be lootable in subsequent runs of the event? See this thread, post 15 (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?659337)).

Almost all Halloween artifacts had some sort of visual effect. How come this one doesn't?

I think those were mostly before auras/wisps/sets, so we are rethinking our strategy here. Plus, most players want options to turn the visual effects associated with accessories.

I opened more than 300 lockeds from store and i get 0 krakens. I openened like 20 from auct (crafted ones) and I get 3 krakens

Random is random, but I appreciate this feedback, we'll take a look at what's going on there and see if there's anything misconfigured.

-ALS

Rikochhan
10-22-2023, 01:02 PM

I'll make the name change. There's actually an accompanying spider wisp, so the spiders won't be dropping down in the aura.

I diffed (compared) the two loot lists. They are mostly the same, but Greater has gold, some items that aren't in the Lesser, and different odds for some of the rarer items that are shared between the two.

As mentioned earlier, this event runs three weeks. The artifacts are being looted.

There are 6 new badges this event (3 Weekly LB, 3 Weekly Guaranteed) and the Boogie and Oligarch badges were designed to be lootable in subsequent runs of the event? See this thread, post 15 (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?659337)).

I think those were mostly before auras/wisps/sets, so we are rethinking our strategy here. Plus, most players want options to turn the visual effects associated with accessories.

Random is random, but I appreciate this feedback, we'll take a look at what's going on there and see if there's anything misconfigured.

-ALS+1 on the low drop rates in store. Spend like 3k+ plats on class specific locks but didnt loot single kraken aside from heroic ghostly. Preferred to buy more plats as it was on sale but dissapointed on the drop rate, 300+ pulls but no kraks.

will0
10-22-2023, 07:39 PM
i looted the new mythic helm for sorc opening class specific crates... i do agree the store create drop rate for Arcane are relatively low since the beginning of this game, you have to spend at least 2x 1700 plats to get a decent stuff...

Yuggernaut
10-22-2023, 11:13 PM
i looted the new mythic helm for sorc opening class specific crates... i do agree the store create drop rate for Arcane are relatively low since the beginning of this game, you have to spend at least 2x 1700 plats to get a decent stuff...

Unfortunately I think that unlike the last glitch with the helmt in the lockeds from the last event, it is already too late for them to do a rollback for this, although in my opinion, as you realize, there is already a huge amount of ghostly and so arcanes in auct due to the exploit with the locked from craft, they must do something but I only think it would be to nerf the drop in the craft chest and those of us who use store chests simply accept our fate that we lost and that's it

Americanarmy
10-23-2023, 12:14 AM
is it possible to reduce the cooldown to 25 or 20 seconds
as the ability only lasts 5 seconds which is really short, or increase duration

+++ the 100% hit chance reduce from the ability doesnt seem to work aswell
i just tried it on mobs and all of them still hit me every attack even though hit chance should be reduced 100%

Same with me lol

Americanarmy
10-23-2023, 12:16 AM

PLEAZSEE LIKE BRUH I OPENED 3.7k okigarch bags and nothing

Americanarmy
10-23-2023, 12:26 AM
Go for 10,000 and let us know if you do loot one.

I gave up on the boogie/olgi bags going to save the rest of my plat to open crate 2 and 3 for heroic pets

airkeran
10-23-2023, 12:33 AM
Save your boogie bag and oligarch bag until new arcane artifact has sale in auction,week 1 drop rate arc artifact maybe 0,00001% :( wait until week 2 or week 3 maybe dev will increase drop rate

VulcaineAL
10-23-2023, 01:21 AM

-ALS

Add a small button in the inventory UI next to the equip button or somewhere around it that allows toggling visual effects/set effects of EQUIPMENT items on/off. Same with vanity.

Allows much more customization than just straight up turning off all ser effect.

For example, what if I wanna keep the Cyber crush aura from Neo set but disable zaarus set aura. Just a suggestion, this would be helpful.

VulcaineAL
10-23-2023, 01:29 AM
Set*

Or even individual items. Maybe turn off rendtail ring or blood shuyal ruby etc..

Brruiser
10-23-2023, 03:33 AM
@assomers

How come the "rogue pet" heroic flame does not give crit damage? Your giving all classes crit damage besides rogue????????? Right now crit damage is one of the ways to deal the most dmg in the game

-Exzeiled

Bameely
10-23-2023, 03:38 AM

-ALS

You got me curious. I looked, n looked, n looked. Still not able to spot the difference -.- they both have 5k, 4k, 3k, 2k gold in it. All other items were same. Can you just point out 1 specific item difference so I can rest in peace :3

Eool
10-23-2023, 04:46 AM
Is there plan to bring para gem back at plat tire at week 2 or week 3 i think many players want that gem to be came back

Rauigriu
10-23-2023, 03:08 PM
I like how every Halloween you change crates throughout Arlor to the glowing gravestones. Any chance you could add these to the home decors store?

nathan2693
10-24-2023, 03:19 AM
hmmm is it just me or the rogue's haunted armor's shoulder and waist needs to be adjusted? i think the waist is too wide while the shoulder area needs to be widened a bit or a shoulder pad is just needed to be added in it to make it look proportioned? the haunted set for warrior and sorcerer class looks balanced to me but i think the one for rogue needs some adjustment. i like the design tho but i think it needs some adjustments for real. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231024/74ccaa04a474064854a2482d9ed512c1.jpg

asommers
10-24-2023, 01:02 PM
I like how every Halloween you change crates throughout Arlor to the glowing gravestones. Any chance you could add these to the home decors store?

I'll see about making these available.

hmmm is it just me or the rogue's haunted armor's shoulder and waist needs to be adjusted?

This has been fixed if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

presp600
10-24-2023, 01:37 PM
Ik everyone’s thinking the same thing when it comes to these plat tier bound wings, but Is there anyway we could get a new bound wisp or aura in week 2/3? Ik Asommers showed off a spider wisp; that would be a great plat tier reward. As I see it there’s no real reason to run week 2/3 other than LB.

Trubrothers
10-24-2023, 01:38 PM
Bump

nathan2693
10-24-2023, 04:11 PM

-ALS

"Awesommers" Thank You

-ILY

VulcaineAL
10-24-2023, 06:26 PM
I'll see about making these available.

-ALS

Let's get a similar Gemstone to paracelsus stone in coming weeks.

Maybe a Gemstone that occupies 1 slot, gives 5% Crit damage, however multiple gems on different piece does NOT increase CD above 5%. And also gives off an Aura.

Would make extra incentive grinding to plat tier & meta relavant item upgrade.

nathan2693
10-24-2023, 07:52 PM
Let's get a similar Gemstone to paracelsus stone in coming weeks.

Maybe a Gemstone that occupies 1 slot, gives 5% Crit damage, however multiple gems on different piece does NOT increase CD above 5%. And also gives off an Aura.

Would make extra incentive grinding to plat tier & meta relavant item upgrade.

hmmm imo, this type of reward might be applicable for upcoming winter event. but for now since they are still working on 2 items that will be out for limited time sale soon, i guess something like haunted halo/dreadlord halo for week 2 and haunted vanity weapons/dreadlord vanity weapons for week 3 are acceptable enough. Although i dunno if its still possible because they don't have a blue print on how these items will look like and i dunno if the remaining time that we have for halloween event is enough for them to brainstorm for it

the upcoming lootable vanities for week 2 and week 3 looks so good

nathan2693
10-24-2023, 11:48 PM
@devs by any chance... Umm just wanna ask. How long does it take to re-color a vanity? Since I'm seeing some players here for a change of rewards for platinum tier. The acceptable reward in my opinion as a replacement for this haunted wings will be the re-colored version of Munin weapons. Just apply the same color that you use on this haunted wings. Can be a week 2 or week 3 reward for hitting platinum tier.

Other one will be a re-colored broken bones halo. Although what I want to suggest is a re-colored version of overseer halo, although it might hurt the owners of this halo cuz there's only a semi-few quantities of this halo in game.

I personally like the design of the overseer halo so I would be happy to see a steel-silver color of it in game someday. Maybe sometime in the future, release one as a limited time sale instead of making a re-colored version of it as a platinum tier reward cuz it will be bonkers to all owners of this overseer halos

Sorry for my long messages this time. I rarely do this but I feel like sending some suggestions this time cuz yeah what are we going to do with 3 dupes of haunted wings. Some are already struggling with inventory spaces and expanding it more is tougher now compared before

Thank you for your hard work

Arggonaut
10-25-2023, 01:28 AM
Its all good enjoyable but draining

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
10-25-2023, 05:13 PM
I wish there was something in the event like jewel chests that you could grind for and pay with tokens. I personally only wanted the dino vanity for warrior and now i have all this extra energy saved up from getting candy bars(400) and nothing that i want in the shop. I would use the energy up but nothing is really worth grinding for. I also feel like the event vanities should have at least been tradable. That way at least i could stash some away and hope that in a few years i could sell them for something.

Freed
10-25-2023, 05:27 PM
Whats "Non - Boss Damage"? is it normal damage?
cus in the new Neigher HB its very weird cus it already have normal damage

Ilove_Poopoo
10-25-2023, 08:59 PM
Don't you think Heroic Ghostly now needs an adjustment after adjusting the other pets?

Rogue's Heroic Flames pet receive Crit Damage + Movement Speed that's beneficial for everything.

Aswell as warrior's Heroic Neigher receiving both Haste+Crit Damage which is also beneficial for everything.

Mage's also have long skill cooldowns and mage's have been using haste pets because of it. So, we should be getting Haste as well for Heroic Ghostly.

The 25% haste can replace the 25% hp since its redundant as the pet already provides 25% stacking dmg reduction.

I hope it can be reconsidered, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-25-2023, 09:11 PM
With the new buffs - we can see now that Heroic Neigher and Heroic Flames provide the best of both worlds to their respective classes.

Mages also have long skill cooldowns - it's the reason majority of mages use haste HB's like Heroic Sabra/Garlic. And this is what's missing with Heroic Ghostly.

Hence, It only makes it fair for mages to also receive Haste to its pet(Heroic Ghostly). I suggest to have the 25% hp replaced by it since its redundant to the 25% dmg reduction that the pet already has.

Otherwise, mages are forced to use a warriors pet because it has both Crit dmg + Haste.

I hope this gets adjusted. Thanks!

Teou
10-25-2023, 09:20 PM
+1

Mage is needed haste

xbell
10-25-2023, 11:59 PM
I don't know if that is necessary but if you guys want that in heroic ghostly.
I want to replace the 25% armor with 25% damage reduction on heroic neigher because warrior have ton of armor. And also heroic ghostly have elite damage, heroic neigher have non-boss damage.

xbell
10-26-2023, 12:04 AM
With the new buffs - we can see now that Heroic Neigher and Heroic Flames provide the best of both worlds to their respective classes.

Mages also have long skill cooldowns - it's the reason majority of mages use haste HB's like Heroic Sabra/Garlic. And this is what's missing with Heroic Ghostly.

Hence, It only makes it fair for mages to also receive Haste to its pet(Heroic Ghostly). I suggest to have the 25% hp replaced by it since its redundant to the 25% dmg reduction that the pet already has.

Otherwise, mages are forced to use a warriors pet because it has both Crit dmg + Haste.

I hope this gets adjusted. Thanks!

Warriors have long cd too especially the juggernaut.
If that happen otherwise we will be force to use heroic ghostly too. Crit damage + Haste + Damage reduction + Elite damage. That is way too op in elite map or place like gauntlet. Heroic neigher have 25% armor and heroic ghostly have 25% damage reduction, you know that 25% damage reduction >>>> 25% armor. It's like we don't have 25% Damage reduction instead we have 25% haste. I don't know if you guys gonna agree to remove the 25% damage reduction to add the 25% haste.

And heroic ghostly is already been released so I don't think they have plan to change it. Just make it have same a stats 50primary stats + 50 str,dex,int so different class can have equal benefits if they used them.

recilencia123
10-26-2023, 01:47 AM
Don't you think Heroic Ghostly now needs an adjustment after adjusting the other pets?

Rogue's Heroic Flames pet receive Crit Damage + Movement Speed that's beneficial for everything.

Aswell as warrior's Heroic Neigher receiving both Haste+Crit Damage which is also beneficial for everything.

Mage's also have long skill cooldowns and mage's have been using haste pets because of it. So, we should be getting Haste as well for Heroic Ghostly.

The 25% haste can replace the 25% hp since its redundant as the pet already provides 25% stacking dmg reduction.

I hope it can be reconsidered, thanks!

nahh haste in that pet gonna be broken da fa xD

Ilove_Poopoo
10-26-2023, 05:47 AM
Yep I agree with all these pets to have 50 all stats + Primary instead. What's the point of trying to make them class-specific when they can't balance it right.

For Ghostly, I'd say replace the HP stat with 25% haste in exchange of making the 25% ed to non-bd damage as well.

xbell
10-26-2023, 07:39 AM
Yep I agree with all these pets to have 50 all stats + Primary instead. What's the point of trying to make them class-specific when they can't balance it right.

For Ghostly, I'd say replace the HP stat with 25% haste in exchange of making the 25% ed to non-bd damage as well. Don't be a sneaky one. It's not balance if you want that.
If you really want the haste, it should remove the 25% damage reduction not the 25% hp. Because the 25% armor of h neigher is equal to 25% hp of h ghostly and the 25% damage reduction of h ghostly is equal to 25%haste of h neigher. That's why heroic neigher dont have damage reduction.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-26-2023, 09:24 AM
Don't be a sneaky one. It's not balance if you want that.
If you really want the haste, it should remove the 25% damage reduction not the 25% hp. Because the 25% armor of h neigher is equal to 25% hp of h ghostly and the 25% damage reduction of h ghostly is equal to 25%haste of h neigher. That's why heroic neigher dont have damage reduction.

Or maybe just make all of them universal to each class by simply changing each pet to 50 all stats + primary? Then the players can decide which pet/s to own depending on the scenario - and not limited to these pets assigned to us.

AgentStonoga
10-26-2023, 12:09 PM
1. I would like to increase elite dmg and boss dmg in mythic bracelets from 25% to 30%. Stacking dmg is the best stat from all of these 3, because it works everywhere and since all of these stats are additive, they'll always add same amount of dmg - there's no point of getting 25bd/ed if 25 stacking dmg will always add same amount of dmg as bd/ed and will work everywhere.
Also, removing additional stat (str from sorc, str from rog and int from war) and increase the primary stat is also good. These bracelets would be very useful for poor players and rich players would use them as movement speed/gold loot ones.
2. I would like to see 2 versions of that new jewel - for lower lvls where it adds 2dmg and for higher lvl where it adds 5dmg. 2dmg bonus is pretty low at 86lvl, 5 would be pretty good (even 4 would be acceptable, but 5 sounds better).
3. Please, change all of these pets from +50 primary stat +50 one stat to +50 primary stat +30-40 all stats. Make them all fair for all classes.
@Cinco @asommers @Futumsh

asommers
10-26-2023, 01:26 PM
Discussion continues in the week 2 feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?717979)) now that week 2 is live!

-ALS