PDA

View Full Version : Increased damage taken

Tekila
10-19-2023, 12:45 PM
Hi all.
Does anyone know if the « increased damage taken by the enemy » effects do stack?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ForumJunkie
10-19-2023, 09:18 PM
It would be greatly appreciated if a developer or highly informed player could shed light on this. Thank you.

Encryptions
10-19-2023, 09:26 PM
Doubt it stacks, will conduct some tests later to see if 35% stacking damage from sapphire is better than 10% increased damage or vise versa. I do think the 10% is better.

ForumJunkie
10-19-2023, 10:04 PM
They just updated the description for the passive of H Neigher.

This is just speculation, but it should stack based on the description. Furthermore, I also think H Neigher passive will be better than Arc Sap because the debuff of H Neigher applies to teammates, unlike Arc Sap, which only applies to the owner/self.

So pretty much this is a curse mastery skill on a pet passive that we are able to stack with the curse mastery. Pretty broken imo.

recilencia123
10-19-2023, 10:26 PM
They just updated the description for the passive of H Neigher.

This is just speculation, but it should stack based on the description. Furthermore, I also think H Neigher passive will be better than Arc Sap because the debuff of H Neigher applies to teammates, unlike Arc Sap, which only applies to the owner/self.

So pretty much this is a curse mastery skill on a pet passive that we are able to stack with the curse mastery. Pretty broken imo.

would be great if each pet of party stacks too :o

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk