PDA

View Full Version : Any Wii Black Ops Players Out There?

William To
10-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Hey guys/girls, You guys might know me as skeanahaz, or shadowguns and i wanna know if anybody out there has a wii and plays BO. I only play on the wii and computer because its the only system i got Lolz.
Some Stuff About mah Black Ops Experience: I can Snipe, Quickscope, Hardscope, Hip Fire, Knife Only, Shotgun, Pretty Much Anything. Oh Did i tell you i can clutch in S&D and pretty much any other game?
I use Napalm Strike/Spy Plane, Attack Helicopter, and Of course "The Golden Dogs"

U guys can pm me ur Ally Code on Forums. I might be able to play some Today maybe at 5:00? Looking to have a 1v1 or 2v2 match Sniping Only? Hehe ur choice i guess pm me on forums or game

Swords
10-14-2012, 10:02 AM
i only got mw3 for the wii and ps3

Cahaun
10-15-2012, 02:13 PM
I got too many Call of Duty games to admit, but I only have one for the Wii. Which one is the wii game? The one that's overrun by hackers.

Swords
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
I got too many Call of Duty games to admit, but I only have one for the Wii. Which one is the wii game? The one that's overrun by hackers.

Mw3 and black ops are overrun by hackers using homebrew, Mostly u see them in mw3 games like search and destroy, A lot of aimbots too since there is no killcam and they wouldnt get caught using aimbot

Cahaun
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM

Mw3 and black ops are overrun by hackers using homebrew, Mostly u see them in mw3 games like search and destroy, A lot of aimbots too since there is no killcam and they wouldnt get caught using aimbot
Sneaky. The hackers in WaW are in-your-face, obvious hackers. Unlimited health, ammo, flying, hand cannons, and everything else weird. The only time I ever enjoyed it after the game was tooken over by hackers was when I joined a match with no gravity lol. Bouncing all around the map was fun while it lasted. The only time CoD had air dogfights... :concern:

Deathpunch
10-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Wii? Oh, that little box my kids use for Mario Party, Guitar Hero, and Netflix. Yeah, I got one.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*