PDA

View Full Version : 2023-10-20 Content Update (307391)

asommers
10-20-2023, 02:33 PM
+ Added 3 new badges for guaranteed loot for store crates. Week 1 adds Batty Boo, week 2 adds Boo Boo, and week 3 adds Frankie Boo. Customers that have already received guaranteed loot for crate purchases since the event started will have the badges placed into their inventory.
+ Fixed lengthy descriptions for various Halloween items causing UI text overlap.
+ Fixed an issue that prevents the advancement pack from being purchased when XP Gain is disabled.
+ Fixed Sorcerer's Evil Eye gun vanity not displaying in the Halloween token vendor.
+ Halloween furniture is now viewable in the furnishing vendor (although it was always viewable from the Furnishing Store).
+ Added missing cooldown information to various pet AAs.

Straef
10-20-2023, 02:55 PM
For one, thank you for adding the badge to our inventory's [emoji4]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

VulcaineAL
10-20-2023, 03:55 PM
+ Added 3 new badges for guaranteed loot for store crates. Week 1 adds Batty Boo, week 2 adds Boo Boo, and week 3 adds Frankie Boo. Customers that have already received guaranteed loot for crate purchases since the event started will have the badges placed into their inventory.
+ Fixed lengthy descriptions for various Halloween items causing UI text overlap.
+ Fixed an issue that prevents the advancement pack from being purchased when XP Gain is disabled.
+ Fixed Sorcerer's Evil Eye gun vanity not displaying in the Halloween token vendor.
+ Halloween furniture is now viewable in the furnishing vendor (although it was always viewable from the Furnishing Store).
+ Added missing cooldown information to various pet AAs.

Massive & normal paranormal crates have no guarantee loot even though it's the same thing from the shop?!

Straef
10-20-2023, 04:14 PM
Massive & normal paranormal crates have no guarantee loot even though it's the same thing from the shop?!It specifies, shop crates. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231020/43e53e82d78bfc1ebb41540240bf8220.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

VulcaineAL
10-20-2023, 05:40 PM
I see, missed that detail

EvelynENK
10-22-2023, 11:53 AM
Hello, couldn't you put a halo as a token, please?