PDA

View Full Version : Store Jewel Packs

OdenTheJust
10-20-2023, 04:07 PM
I feel like Jewel chests need to be buffed, i spent 1700 plat on jewel chests and i didn't even get a +7 jewel all the jewels were +5 & +6.I just think that there either needs to be a guaranteed drop like locked crates or the jewels drop rates need to be adjusted. I mean even if i got a precise or flawless jewel It could still be a water jewel... This crate seems out of proportion compared to the other items offered for plat and I think needs to be reworked a little. Anyone else can attest to there experiences with jewel chests? Idk maybe i just got absolutely wrecked on these chests but for me personally I would think that It should drop at least a superb gem in the 40+ crates i opened. Especially since i could have bought 3-4 flawless fury gems from just selling 1700 plat worth of elite awakes.

asommers
10-20-2023, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback, we'll take a look.

-ALS

OdenTheJust
10-25-2023, 10:32 AM
Has this been looked at? I just think that the store jewel packs that you pay plat to open should have better odds then the ones you get for free in event and dont need plat to open.

asommers
10-25-2023, 11:19 AM
I have! We're going to be tweaking the Store Jewel Chest odds for the next server (content) update.

-ALS

OdenTheJust
10-25-2023, 11:48 AM
Appreciate it!