PDA

View Full Version : Tradable Platinum

Yogaa
10-20-2023, 05:03 PM
My parents don’t allow me purchasing Platinum using their money

As a result, I can’t enjoy spending platinum on events and I believe a lot of players out there have the same problem.

So… please, make Platinum tradable, there’s no reason for STS to not implement it

This will increase in game transaction using Platinum hence STS will gain more profit from it.

Curvatwo
10-20-2023, 08:02 PM
My parents don’t allow me purchasing Platinum using their money

As a result, I can’t enjoy spending platinum on events and I believe a lot of players out there have the same problem.

So… please, make Platinum tradable, there’s no reason for STS to not implement it

This will increase in game transaction using Platinum hence STS will gain more profit from it.

agreed heavily

Since2010
10-22-2023, 05:26 PM
2K platinum sack would sound cool =). 250 plat should be the lowest sak until 2000 plat

Fwend
10-23-2023, 11:51 PM
This idea does encourage legitimate premium currency (platinum) exchange on game.

There are many players who do not have the opportunity to purchase platinum and without experience, or years of learning the game through farming or merching the new players especially struggle to gain any wealth on game and gear. As well as some returning players who have missed many events on game.

This idea does encourage platinum spent on game and for those who can not get any may do so via the safe in game trade system.

Futumsh
10-24-2023, 12:36 PM
Sorry, crate keys are as close as you're going to get to this.