PDA

View Full Version : New Halloween Artifacts or SCAM?

Gromkz
10-21-2023, 03:27 PM
The questions is did anyone get new Artifact from Boogie or Oligarach bags?

I personally spend like 60m on buying bags from Auction, I have opened around 3k bags in total so far not a single Artifact.

Either you got it or not, message how many bags you opened to get it or failed at it.

Day 2 haven't seen or heard that someone looted an Artifact, if you did let unlucky people know and how it feels to own one.

Miguelrebolo
10-21-2023, 03:28 PM
I dont see any artifact on market.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

AapelsapXD
10-21-2023, 04:52 PM
I saw one person was selling in traders market. drop chance still way too low though

ForumJunkie
10-21-2023, 07:02 PM
Nothing new.

The game has terrible loot/drop chance from the very beginning, that's how they get players to spend real money on those locked chests (which has better chance of getting something). So I really doubt they will change anything about the issue above with the terrible loot/drop chance.

My guess is that you have a 0.010%% to 0.001% chance probability of getting the item. Which means, it will take about 10,000 to 100,000 trials to get a 99.9% chance success loot. And even if you reach those number of attempts, there's still a chance that you won't get it at that number of trials. That's just how bad the rate is in this game is.

If not enough players complain about this, then it will just keep continuing since not enough voices are speaking out.

will0
10-21-2023, 08:20 PM
This game is to make you want to be op more and spend more ..if you want something pay to win .. u can see the op kraken item is 100m and more ..

recilencia123
10-21-2023, 09:08 PM
The questions is did anyone get new Artifact from Boogie or Oligarach bags?

I personally spend like 60m on buying bags from Auction, I have opened around 3k bags in total so far not a single Artifact.

Either you got it or not, message how many bags you opened to get it or failed at it.

Day 2 haven't seen or heard that someone looted an Artifact, if you did let unlucky people know and how it feels to own one.

xD ye i saw someone trying to sell for 20m in city

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Americanarmy
10-22-2023, 06:12 AM
I opened 3.6k bags as of now no arti ethier cinco and assomers need to fix this asap

seasonedchicked
10-22-2023, 07:23 AM
Bump

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Justanutt
10-22-2023, 07:54 PM
If I pull one I’m going to buy a power ball ticket, because I think my odds would be better there, or if I pull one it will be right after I was struck by lightning…twice. Right after I pulled something from a locked box I spent real money to open. Then big foot will bust through my front door and say “gzz”

Unazhaenf
10-23-2023, 01:13 AM
i opened atleast 1000+ boogie and oligarch bags combined and i havent looted any arcane artifact too maybe it's bugged or something