PDA

View Full Version : Level 12 bird

Mcdouble
10-14-2012, 02:06 PM
So, I have a lvl 12 pvp bird. I posted this to ask if I should do 5-6 evasion at this level. I currently have 6 focus 3 blast and 1 scream and root. If anyone has any tips please feel free to post them done below. Also, I use experts and forgotten bow; if that matters...
Thanks!

Yich
10-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Level 12 birds are virtually nonexistent.. I'd suggest you try a higher level with your bird or do a different class for level 12, although maybe some bird pro could whip up a quick build... Gl though.

EDIT: I'd suggest asking around in game though.

D-:
10-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Level 12 Birds are useless, as said above. Go 17 or 18 for repulse. I can help on a guide.

Gear:
-L5 Armsman (I personally use Forged) works the best for dodge, However I dont suggest getting 15 Armsman, since 5 and 15 have the same Dodge%.
-L10 Snipers Helmet, and shield. Can be found in "Dex 4-Pack". Or what I used was Conquerers. It gives more dodge. Find this under "L10 STR 4-Pack". If you have Snipers stay with it. Either is fine.
-18 Forgotten Bow/15 Toyman. If you want to be a super noob then use FB, I use L15 Toyman.

Attributes:
STR-22 (For 5 Armsman.)
INT- 5 (For 15 Toyman if you are going to use it.)
DEX- All remaining points here.

Skills:
-6 Evade
*A Birds best friend, max this out, because Evade is MANDITORY for a birds survival.
-3 Focus
*Just a good buff to get hit% up.
-4 Break
*Almost all birds use 5 break, but since break STACKS, there is NO NEED for 5. 4 is FINE.
-1 Shatter
*To start "Cruel Blast" Combo.
-1 Break
*To end "Cruel Blast Combo.
-1 Root
*Mostly for Debuffs on Birds, We'll get into this in combos.
-1 Repulse
*To kite a bears Stomp/Hellscream, and if you know your range very well, this would be good to get 22 bears out of range for beckon.

Combos:
-For Bears: Focus, Evade, Repulse, Break, Shatter, Blast, Root.
*Personally I like to start off with repulse, run in like you are going to nuke, then repulse and run back, If they miss you will have time to start your combo. Then root at the end so you can kite some more. If they dont miss and it stuns you, pray for dodge.
-For Birds: Focus, Evade, Break, Shatter, Blast, Root, Repulse.
*Honestly this combo is very easy... I just use Repulse at the end for more damage, I wouldnt suggest using Repulse if they are trying to kite.
-For Mages: Focus, Evade, Root, Break, Shatter, Blast, Repulse.
*The reason we start off with Root is to stop the mage from kiting, they will heal to get out of it, and after they WASTED a heal, you combo. I wouldnt use Repulse unless you are close enough for another root. After they wasted the heal they usually die within the first combo.
** Vs Mages, SAVE BLAST if they are L18 or up. When they MS, Blast, then start the combo given above.
*** Dont fight L22 Mages, they will kill you in an instant due to all the buffs.

Well I hope you liked the guide, I'm planning on making more in the future. This guide will also be on the PVP Threads for future Reference.

Good luck out there!
~Lost