PDA

View Full Version : Day/Night effects in Towns

Aayushh007
10-22-2023, 08:47 PM
AL have it's own time zone , So I was wondering if we could have day/night effects in towns according to AL time
It would be something different and kind of realistic.
What yall think about it :) Do share your thoughts.
Ty

asommers
10-22-2023, 08:54 PM
Day/night would be nice, but we don't have dynamic lighting. We've thought about adding dynamic lighting, but we'd have to touch every piece of art that exists in the game, and it's just not cost effective to do so.

-ALS

Deadsuperman
10-22-2023, 09:52 PM
AL have it's own time zone , So I was wondering if we could have day/night effects in towns according to AL time
It would be something different and kind of realistic.
What yall think about it :) Do share your thoughts.
Ty+1 amazing idea

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

xbell
10-22-2023, 10:56 PM
Day/night would be nice, but we don't have dynamic lighting. We've thought about adding dynamic lighting, but we'd have to touch every piece of art that exists in the game, and it's just not cost effective to do so.

-ALSMaybe in the future expansion towns?

Yuggernaut
10-22-2023, 10:59 PM

-ALS

sad to know, but, as you say, its not effective, so in the near future because is hard work could be real, so put that in the most important thing to do in the next big update, before any expa

Deadsuperman
10-23-2023, 12:34 AM
Maybe implement slowly like major trading posts only?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

recilencia123
10-23-2023, 10:06 AM

-ALS

better details, better game experience, more money for devs, just saying...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk