in swamps...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
in swamps...

I SAID YOUR WELCOME!

Lul.

Royce
09-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Specific bosses dropping the doll is all BS rumors. Any boss in the swamps has an equal chance to drop the doll (though minibosses like Frogmar and LeBow are less likely). The copperhead's wammo the hammo also drops from any swamp boss. War Hammers drop in Fathom.

Jespo
09-06-2010, 10:58 AM
ok thank you :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Specific bosses dropping the doll is all BS rumors. Any boss in the swamps has an equal chance to drop the doll (though minibosses like Frogmar and LeBow are less likely). The copperhead's wammo the hammo also drops from any swamp boss. War Hammers drop in Fathom.

I swear on my life I saw a voodoo doll drop from zeke. Too bad I didn't get pic :/.

Royce
09-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I swear on my life I saw a voodoo doll drop from zeke. Too bad I didn't get pic :/.

Sure, Zeke can drop them. I'm just saying, despite rumors to the contrary, he is no more likely to drop it than any other swamp boss (orange goat, le chomp, etc.). There was a rumor going on for a while that only Frogmar dropped it, which was really tragic because she hardly ever does (not sure if ever since she was demoted to miniboss). Anyway, it's just noob rumors, started by people who don't realize that before AO2, there was no such thing as a boss-specific drop, and everything was randomly dropped from any boss, any map.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Sure, Zeke can drop them. I'm just saying, despite rumors to the contrary, he is no more likely to drop it than any other swamp boss (orange goat, le chomp, etc.). There was a rumor going on for a while that only Frogmar dropped it, which was really tragic because she hardly ever does (not sure if ever since she was demoted to miniboss). Anyway, it's just noob rumors, started by people who don't realize that before AO2, there was no such thing as a boss-specific drop, and everything was randomly dropped from any boss, any map.

Oh..

But what do you mean when you say:

which was really tragic because she hardly ever does

?? Are you in on this too???

Royce
09-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh..

But what do you mean when you say:

?? Are you in on this too???

No I just used to frequent the swamps before the nerf, so I did a lot of correcting people's false beliefs ;)
(kinda sucked actually because people would leave the group and just go farm bass brawl when I told them...)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 12:20 PM
No I just used to frequent the swamps before the nerf, so I did a lot of correcting people's false beliefs ;)
(kinda sucked actually because people would leave the group and just go farm bass brawl when I told them...)

Hahaha lol

tjornan
09-06-2010, 01:18 PM
a shame the copperheads hammer is untradeable. or else i would give it to someone 0.o

Jespo
09-06-2010, 01:34 PM
man i wish