View Full Version : Kriegbergstone of Raid

Kuero
10-14-2012, 05:18 PM
I've tried farming the lvl 30 Kriegberg stone of raid the whole day long.
Drop rate says: 2% though I can't believe that. Solo'ed every game, got like 2k kills on Kriegberg and his minions only, wasted more than 800 blood packs and I only got 1 legendary item: a useless axe.
In Ah it's available for 1.75M. So what's wrong with that freakin stone?

Growwle
10-14-2012, 05:21 PM
I've tried farming the lvl 30 Kriegberg stone of raid the whole day long.
Drop rate says: 2% though I can't believe that. Solo'ed every game, got like 2k kills on Kriegberg and his minions only, wasted more than 800 blood packs and I only got 1 legendary item: a useless axe.
In Ah it's available for 1.75M. So what's wrong with that freakin stone?

This is old news, super rare drops in DL are super rare, so farm it until you go insane, or hop in once in a while and maybe get it one day.

Kuero
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM
This is old news, super rare drops in DL are super rare, so farm it until you go insane, or hop in once in a while and maybe get it one day.

Yeah, but we are talking about a legendary item and not a vanity or a relic item. Also it says drop rate: 2%
At Harg'Kyth pink drop rate says 5% though I see like 2-3 pink drops each time

Jcyee
10-14-2012, 07:18 PM
yea like growwle said. its old news... we havent really received any definitive answer from a dev or mod as to why the drop rate for the kriegberg stone is like that. everyone knows it says 2.1% but at the same time everyone knows that that is a lie lol

Joehannh
10-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Hahaha luckily I got 1 relic and kriegberg stone of raid just only yesterday maybe it called LUCKY in 1 hour gap only ^_^....
I'm more thinking is it possible to hunt that gems by solo? or even the vanity is?

Kuero
10-14-2012, 09:07 PM
yea like growwle said. its old news... we havent really received any definitive answer from a dev or mod as to why the drop rate for the kriegberg stone is like that. everyone knows it says 2.1% but at the same time everyone knows that that is a lie lol

Alright now I see.
My phone broke so I couldn't play the last two months and missed all the "old news" but good to know.
I just hope the stone will be worth the money I'm wasting for all the bloodpacks. (Usually I'm using 5 on each solo round)