PDA

View Full Version : is it worth buying zodias aegis(high level)

mohdkhanAL
10-23-2023, 10:56 AM
I have kraken armor and zaarus(nepta) and i was wondering if i would deal more damage to elite zodias bosses if i used Zodias aegis+kraken armor.
Currently with 55% damage elixr i can manage to do approx 40%damage on e rahab p1 (nepta zaarus + kraken armor)
will i be able to deal more damage if i use a zodias aegis instead?

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Adf
10-23-2023, 11:20 AM
I have kraken armor and zaarus(nepta) and i was wondering if i would deal more damage to elite zodias bosses if i used Zodias aegis+kraken armor.
Currently with 55% damage elixr i can manage to do approx 40%damage on e rahab p1 (nepta zaarus + kraken armor)

Why would you buy now zodias aegis, when there is signs that new weapons will come? If you want just buy it for collection. Zodias aegis was op only in catacombs. In zodias portals or zodias maps i don t see this weapon do much, because of lack of proc and people won t wait for your proc.

mohdkhanAL
10-23-2023, 11:26 AM
Why would you buy now zodias aegis, when there is signs that new weapons will come? If you want just buy it for collection. Zodias aegis was op only in catacombs. In zodias portals or zodias maps i don t see this weapon do much, because of lack of proc and people won t wait for your proc.To run ezg or sanctuary n stuff kraken aegis is like 20-30m more compared to it
and like the new mythics n stuff would be 200-300m which i dont have so i was considering and needed advice if it works as a primary weapon

ForumJunkie
10-23-2023, 12:13 PM

Short answer: No

In my opinion, Zod aegis is easier to use than Nepta, but Nepta does slightly more damage, and you do not need to level it, unlike Zod Aegis. But in terms of damage, Nepta wins.

caabarader
10-23-2023, 12:48 PM
To run ezg or sanctuary n stuff kraken aegis is like 20-30m more compared to it
and like the new mythics n stuff would be 200-300m which i dont have so i was considering and needed advice if it works as a primary weapon

Sent from my RMX2001 using TapatalkU can't run smooth ezg with spirit, it's really hard to proc, and if it don't, u die. Just farm until u can afford kraken aegis

Enviado de meu SM-P619 usando o Tapatalk

Elec
10-23-2023, 03:05 PM
If you wanna carry random E rahab, you will probably need a lot more gears with zodias aegis.
It's better find a party and go with them unless you wanna spend a lot more.

For ezg, I would say Kraken aegis are much more useful because it will proc faster.

Tonebox
10-25-2023, 02:05 PM
Having both of them I can say, that neptaris gives +- same damage as zodias aegis on 44lvl. However, as mentioned above it’s more handy to proc zodias, than neptaris. Especially, when there are mobs around boss and neptaris often markes wrong targets. Zodias on high level is a powerful weapon, combining with procs of kraken armor, arti and bracelet, I can solo erahab, having 2.1k str and using 25% dam elix. But, it’s proc is inconsistent, sometimes it just don’t proc and it’s all.
Also some player, who got max level zodias, had a post here, he stated that if somebody in party procs their weapon (mythic or any other), your zodias won’t proc, or will proc with delay. So for consistent boss damage I wouldn’t choose zodias.