PDA

View Full Version : How Long Will I Be Muted

FluffNStuff
10-14-2012, 05:18 PM
I have not been on in a while because of a mental block caused by the elite quest. I have nothing against the elite quest, it is just that I know I will never complete it, yet despite that, I feel like if I am playing, I ~should~ be working on the elite quest. But if I do work on the elite quest, I see the 35/500 and it gets me depressed, so the easiest was to just not play PL at all. I decided to face my issues head on and try to farm the dragon vanities in the non-paid Mt. Fang boss area. I figured that would have the highest drop rate, as they removed all the "good" pinks from the loot table, leaving a lot less pinks to get in the way of the vanities. Anyway, I joined one of those games and the first thing I noticed was purples that would reroll. So I typed "They added purples?[Edited for content, as I don't want to get muted here also] " and I got muted. So my question is, how long till I am no longer muted?

Lavalamp
10-14-2012, 05:36 PM
5 minutes usually

Elyseon
10-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Dw I'm still at 29/500 ;D

Reunegade
10-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Depends. I've only gotten muted for 5 minutes. If you mute more than say 3 times, you might get muted longer.

WoundedEagle
10-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Depends. I've only gotten muted for 5 minutes. If you mute more than say 3 times, you might get muted longer.

I think it's auto-ban after so many times.

StompArtist
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Fluff chatting will get you muted!

nomad187
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Try to say something else. It will tell you how much time you have remaining.

Noodleleg
10-14-2012, 07:57 PM
If it's a racist remark, they tend to last quite awhile lol...

Yich
10-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Lol, you've never been muted before?

*sees GoA avatar*

Everything checks out here.

slaveleia
10-14-2012, 08:07 PM
I know how you feel!! the Fire forest elite quest is mentally draining & is more difficult than just grinding or farming. I swear it turns you into a zombie or vegetable after a few hours! Lmaobbq. You start zoning big time, I salute those who have completed it three times...thats sick. There's some doing 4!! Can u imagine? Ugh. I'm gonna be able to complete it twice....thought it was gonna be once at first.

I take breaks & jump into Dragon vanity farming in Free feast in Fang but that gets boring just as fast sometimes XD. They said the drop rate is high & look at the CS listings...but I haven't seen much. The Dragon stuff is under gold cap now & back to original prices when they first came out.

Swords
10-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Its 5 minutes of Silence