PDA

View Full Version : Class loot pet HB & AA

Apocalyptis
10-23-2023, 03:18 PM
Hello!

Today, when I was farming in hardcore mode with my friend, we’ve had this idea of a pet, that would give us opportunity to loot only class specific items. I think it would be pretty cool and useful, since there is already plenty of pets with op stats, %luck and gold loot bonuses. Also there is a new passive called “focus loot”, which would make more sense to use if combined with like 25% from happiness bonus and 25% from arcane ability.

I think it would come handy not only for hardcore maps, but also in normal maps such as catacombs, labyrinth and so on!
..I mean it is always better to loot something you can use :3

Let this serve as an idea for future updates and give it a bump! Much appreciated!

Best wishes!
Apo

PS: Please don’t forget about phase 2 vendor changes.. it has been so long :) maybe it would be really nice opportunity to add there just these simple pets with %class loot chance for hardcore farmers hehehe.. combined with simple badge, everyone would be happy and job would be done!

Voorge
10-23-2023, 03:29 PM
+1, we get pets that increase our other passives so why not using it for class loot as well [emoji106]

Oawaoebi
10-23-2023, 03:29 PM
We used to have a 25% class loot elixir back in the days. Hc still has it when new create and below level 25.

You could discuss about bringing it back to the game.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
10-25-2023, 11:00 AM
Yeah, class loot elixir would be nice too :) It would definitely come handy, same as double boss loot lix sometimes does.

OdenTheJust
10-25-2023, 04:29 PM
I checked my stash the other day and i found hundreds of these in there. I can only conclude that I accidentally bought them instead of luck elix... XD