PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Prizes are once again unfair

Far
10-23-2023, 05:33 PM
I haven't reached the silver tier myself, so I'm speaking on behalf of the community. It has come to my attention, both in-game and on the forums, particularly within the Halloween post, that numerous players are eager to see the prize distribution extended to include players ranked between 25 and 50. Presently, there are two badges allocated to the top 10 players, and it would be highly beneficial if one of those badges could also be extended to the top 25. Furthermore, introducing an exclusive title for the top 25 and providing some form of recognition for those within the top 50 would be warmly received by the player base.

Yogaa
10-23-2023, 06:28 PM
I haven't reached the silver tier myself, so I'm speaking on behalf of the community. It has come to my attention, both in-game and on the forums, particularly within the Halloween post, that numerous players are eager to see the prize distribution extended to include players ranked between 25 and 50. Presently, there are two badges allocated to the top 10 players, and it would be highly beneficial if one of those badges could also be extended to the top 25. Furthermore, introducing an exclusive title for the top 25 and providing some form of recognition for those within the top 50 would be warmly received by the player base.

I think the leaderboard prizes for this Halloween event are okay, and there's no need to change anything.

Maybe people need to try working harder to make it top 10 instead of changing something for their own benefit

Besides, your suggestion sounds like a lot of work.

Endpoints
10-23-2023, 09:12 PM
Its been like this for years (you and the rewards), you know the difference between the grind for the top 10 and top 25/50. One of those 2 badges are literally the same as last years Halloween event. Its already awful enough that the top 10 are receiving the same rewards as lasts year and you're even asking to make one of them for top 25?? Top 10 rewards aren't already worth the time, don't make it more insignificant.

Far
10-24-2023, 08:38 AM
Am not selfish remember that is the reason this game stays silent. I believe it would be great for the community if more players were recognized. Many are hoping for more inclusivity in prize distribution, extending badges to the top 25 and introducing an exclusive title for the top 50 players would be a welcome change.

Futumsh
10-24-2023, 12:35 PM
If you want the top 10 rewards, place in the top 10. They're not changing before the event ends.