PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Timed Lb

Rikochhan
10-23-2023, 11:19 PM
Timed run for hc are supposed are supposed to be in leaderboards also.

Many will come up with the idea that most geared players in hardcores will conquer this specific leaderboard, making this exclusive only for them.

Idea is to make each player running the lb take a single spot only. Ex, if they take up the no.2 spot, their ign wont be in the same lb spot also unless they beat their own time to make no.1.

Single Ign = Single Spot

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

asommers
10-24-2023, 07:50 AM
I've read this very slowly three times, but I can't figure out what you're trying to ask.

-ALS

Switchback
10-24-2023, 07:54 AM
Im guessing you want a timed lb for hc chars and want accounts to only be able to take up one slot on it..

Rikochhan
10-24-2023, 08:52 AM
I've read this very slowly three times, but I can't figure out what you're trying to ask.

-ALSUpdated the thread.

QuaseT
10-24-2023, 09:29 AM
There has been another thread about hc timed lbs before and I don't know what to think about it yet.

However, I dont understand why the hc timed lb should work any different than normal timed lb. Whats the reason for hc to not be able to conquer the whole lb with one team if normal can do so too?

Rikochhan
10-24-2023, 09:47 AM
There has been another thread about hc timed lbs before and I don't know what to think about it yet.

However, I dont understand why the hc timed lb should work any different than normal timed lb. Whats the reason for hc to not be able to conquer the whole lb with one team if normal can do so too?For it to be more competitive. This will attract more players to try hardcore as well, figuring how to come up with different strategy with random gears.

As for the single slot, this will encourage more players to try and get a slot to it. If top end hc players will get all slot of it, how come can players will be attracted to come and try it thinking they can't manage in because there are huge difference between them.

QuaseT
10-24-2023, 10:18 AM
For it to be more competitive. This will attract more players to try hardcore as well, figuring how to come up with different strategy with random gears.

As for the single slot, this will encourage more players to try and get a slot to it. If top end hc players will get all slot of it, how come can players will be attracted to come and try it thinking they can't manage in because there are huge difference between them.

Ok I understand this argumentation. I personally wouldn't call it more competitive but definitely gives more people a shot. I can't say if I like that or hc timeds in general but I wanna see what others think about it XD

Switchback
10-24-2023, 10:46 AM
Wouldnt that be grounds for SC players to have that as well, or why would HC get it and not everyone...

Legolasn
10-24-2023, 02:24 PM
Big -1 on timed, maybe in some events add a small hc lb with a smaller reward like a vanity weapon or smth that's bound to character. Or could add a bound arcane of choice.

Apocalyptis
10-24-2023, 06:10 PM
Big -1 on timed, maybe in some events add a small hc lb with a smaller reward like a vanity weapon or smth that's bound to character. Or could add a bound arcane of choice.

That would be so cool! There never was such thing as small hc lb for some events, but it would bring so much more fun to the game, damn :3..

Rikochhan
10-24-2023, 06:14 PM
Big -1 on timed, maybe in some events add a small hc lb with a smaller reward like a vanity weapon or smth that's bound to character. Or could add a bound arcane of choice.This idea is solely to encourage more players to try hardcore, as well as to compete in a more strategic way unlike in normal mode where gears can be bought easily.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-24-2023, 09:14 PM
This idea is solely to encourage more players to try hardcore, as well as to compete in a more strategic way unlike in normal mode where gears can be bought easily.

Sent from my 2107113SG using TapatalkHardcore is more p2w than normal mode tho. Will be limited to hc players with gears they've obtained through the thousands of locks they've popped and thousands of plat spent on awake.
Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
10-24-2023, 10:57 PM
Hardcore is more p2w than normal mode tho. Will be limited to hc players with gears they've obtained through the thousands of locks they've popped and thousands of plat spent on awake.
Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I was about to say the same-
If ppl think hc timed lb wouldn’t be dominated by a handful & the opposite of a timed “honor”, that’s wishful thinking

asommers
10-25-2023, 10:01 AM
Sorry, no plans to change this. Leaderboards are character-based, not account-based.

-ALS

papas
10-26-2023, 12:36 AM
Big -1 on timed, maybe in some events add a small hc lb with a smaller reward like a vanity weapon or smth that's bound to character. Or could add a bound arcane of choice.Sinse one hc toon alrd got spot on top5 of a main event and many on top25/50 I dont think they will consider make diferent lb.

Considering time lb for hc. U say gonna attract more ppl play hc? How many u think can survive 100% running through a lb run? Or how many of new hc players will. I don't think that will work that way. It will only benefit old hc toons that have alrd build more than descent dmg and ms sets. All lb will be filled with max 5-10 names. If ppl won't get carried for free banners.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
10-26-2023, 01:43 AM
If the devs want to make a lot of money, they should 100% do this since the only good gears for hardcore are in locked crates.

papas
10-26-2023, 02:10 AM
If the devs want to make a lot of money, they should 100% do this since the only good gears for hardcore are in locked crates.Trust me they don't need to make this. Most crates every 2hours are opened by Hc toons.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk